RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Nike and Gypsy look really good in those pictures! Can't wait to watch them.
Aw, they should've kept Tono. But this is gonna be my first time seeing Nike act so I'll give him a chance.
minankumo said:
I'm considering of subbing this lakorn. Had been getting requests.
I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate that :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Dear Maiko and Hau, for me I am leading against Nike and Lilly or Son and Vill because Toomtam to be just look unmanly, just my opinion ok don't take it personally, as u said everyone is entail to their opinion, I am just expressing my opinion, no hard feelings mate,,,lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sarna3: Yeah, no hard feelings :) We're just expressing our love for Toomtam & Vill, too, just our opinions xD I love Son and Vill as well :)

Minankumo: That would be awesome if you subbed this lakorn :) It's all up to you though. ^^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sarna3 said:
Dear Maiko and Hau, for me I am leading against Nike and Lilly or Son and Vill because Toomtam to be just look unmanly, just my opinion ok don't take it personally, as u said everyone is entail to their opinion, I am just expressing my opinion, no hard feelings mate,,,lol

Hey, it's ok with me. :) Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

huajaikaungtur said:
Sarna3: Yeah, no hard feelings :) We're just expressing our love for Toomtam & Vill, too, just our opinions xD I love Son and Vill as well :)

Minankumo: That would be awesome if you subbed this lakorn :) It's all up to you though. ^^

See, you're too nice! My love is for You-Know-Who only. ^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
OH! No wonder he looked familiar when I was watching the MV a few days ago. Thank you for letting us know, minankumo !!~
Vill is beautiful.

Hmm...I have a feeling Exact may pair up Vill and Nike some day, Marina. :loool:

Some people are normal fans, some are crazy and then there the bias ones.
Just saying since everyone is entitled to their own opinions. No hard feelings right?
I love Son, Vill and Tootaam. I didn't like Son and Vill before but you can't just dislike a person based on their looks or compatibility. I gave these two a chance and grew to like them. They're not the best but they do look dang cute together. However, Toomtaam and View are just...cuter. My opinion. They could all use a little acting improvement but just because someone looks "unmanly" (is that even a word?); let's say feminine...it doesn't mean he's not capable of being pra'ek or cute. There are pretty boys in this world. I.E. Mike Pirath and Golf Pichaya. They're feminine looking but they're cute and I love them. I love them for their acting and singing abilities. Then, there's Nichkhun, who has this baby face. The list goes on and on but please, don't judge someone entirely on their looks or compatibility with other actors and/or actresses. The focus here is on their acting abilities, their skills to gain the audiences' attention and wow their fans with their projects.

Just saying...a piece of my mind here.

AikOm^_^

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Just saying since everyone is entitled to their own opinions. No hard feelings right?
I love Son, Vill and Tootaam. I didn't like Son and Vill before but you can't just dislike a person based on their looks or compatibility. I gave these two a chance and grew to like them. They're not the best but they do look dang cute together. However, Toomtaam and View are just...cuter. My opinion. They could all use a little acting improvement but just because someone looks "unmanly" (is that even a word?); let's say feminine...it doesn't mean he's not capable of being pra'ek or cute. There are pretty boys in this world. I.E. Mike Pirath and Golf Pichaya. They're feminine looking but they're cute and I love them. I love them for their acting and singing abilities. Then, there's Nichkhun, who has this baby face. The list goes on and on but please, don't judge someone entirely on their looks or compatibility with other actors and/or actresses. The focus here is on their acting abilities, their skills to gain the audiences' attention and wow their fans with their projects.

:bravo: :clap: :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug: No, no hard feelings at all; you're right, dear. Oh, Mike and Golf are feminine-looking for sure. :lol2: Nobody's perfect, and I honestly think even the best actor/actress will have something they can always improve in. :)

By the way, Tono and Lily would look cute together...hmm... But! Nike and Lily would suffice because I liked them both in Reuan Saneha.
Now if you will excuse me, I would like to go buy a box of popcorn now because it seems like there is gonna be a lot of drama in this lakorn.

Maiko^_^ said:
:bravo: :clap: :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug: No, no hard feelings at all; you're right, dear. Oh, Mike and Golf are feminine-looking for sure. :lol2: Nobody's perfect, and I honestly think even the best actor/actress will have something they can always improve in. :)

What're you? My twin?
Lol. Love you Maiko!

AikOm^_^

By the way, Tono and Lily would look cute together...hmm... But! Nike and Lily would suffice because I liked them both in Reuan Saneha.
Now if you will excuse me, I would like to go buy a box of popcorn now because it seems like there is gonna be a lot of drama in this lakorn.

They did look great with each other in the opening ceremony pictures. :yes: I'm dumbfounded as to why Exact pulled out Tono since he's one of their most popular stars. :scratchhead2: And :whahuh: and :lmao2: and :lmao3: to the last bolded part. Yes, drama within a drama. Wouldn't be one without some! :lol:

What're you? My twin?
Lol. Love you Maiko!

No....no. :loool: We have our disagreements! :kiss: I'm neutral with Gypsy and find her pleasing to the eye, but you find her really unattractive. xD You're nice and fair when it comes to Son; I'm...not. xD Oh, I think his lakorn with Pang, Singto, and Gypsy is an ok and funny (for the most part) drama (didn't finish it or watch it in details though :)), but you find it boring. :D But that doesn't make me love you less. I :heart: you, too! ^_^ :grouphug: :kiss3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really?! Tono was supposed to be pra ek but got pulled out?! If only they kept my Tono in, i would've loved this lakorn more because to me Nike isn't attractive at all. I'm only watching for Gypsy and the storyline, oh yeah and the two Dew the Star's.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sarna3 said:
The reason Exact replaced Tono with Nike was because he was into Tangmo too much :woot2:  :woot:
Are you serious? Lame, what the heck is wrong w/ thai entertainment these days? Peung got pulled out because she kisses her boyfriend? And now Tono for just liking Tangmo too much?! Come on that is just the lamest excuse!

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Really?! Tono was supposed to be pra ek but got pulled out?! If only they kept my Tono in, i would've loved this lakorn more because to me Nike isn't attractive at all. I'm only watching for Gypsy and the storyline, oh yeah and the two Dew the Star's.

Yes, he was supposed to be p'ek. I'm not a Tono fan, but I'm sad for you that he got pulled out. He and Lily looked cute with each other from the opening ceremony. I hope that Tono and Lily will have a chance to act with each other in the future. They'd be an interesting couple. Aw, I think Nike and Lily look good with each other. Same goes for Nike and Gypsy. :lol:

Sarna3 said:
The reason Exact replaced Tono with Nike was because he was into Tangmo too much :woot2:  :woot:

Hmm? He seems pretty respectable with Tangmo, or perhaps I haven't paid attention to them enough. Tangmo may be scandalous, and while I'm not a Tono fan, he seems like a sincere guy. If they're serious with each other, I wish them the best. Oh, haven't heard anything about them in a while. :scratchhead2:

Hey at least Tono is clear, concise and open when it comes to him dating a fellow celebrity in the industry. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Who knows? They could be the ones for each other. Love is not wrong and it isn't wrong to love either. And yes, I agree, that is a lame excuse. Lol.

Nike is okay. Honestly, I think he's just okay, acting wise and looks wise. The only reason why I'm tuning into this lakorn is for the veteran actors and actresses: Captain and Jeab. Most people here don't like Jeab but I do, especially when she accepts to play roles like these. Most of all, they pairings are interesting. The new guy, Jespipat is also a cutie. I see a permanent spot in Exact for him. He can sing too, which is a huge plus.

By the way, just so you know, I used to hate Tono's guts. Lol! I felt like he tried way to dang hard on the Star when he was just plain horrible. But this guy proved me wrong in just a few years. Way to go! Now, I'm a fan! He's not good looking but he's got this charm, I don't know how to explain it but you girls (and guys) get the gist. There's just something about him.

The only thing I don't like about Exact is that they tend to be "indecisive" with their pra'nangs. Constantly changing and/ or replacing them. Why not just go with the popular opinion or requests? :D

Anyways, this is a very interesting cast. I'd like to see how Reuan Saneha newbies are able to pull off a modern type lakorn. By that, I am speaking of Nike, Lily, and Jespipat.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting lakorn ep1 already have lots of drama. I like Gypsy and her outfits she's stand out in this one confident, sexy cute but too bad she's gold digger and the thing is P'ek is not a virgin anymore boo.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

No hard feelings :)
Oh, same here. I try not to judge actors and actresses and people in reality on their looks. I agree with everything you said there. Bravo! :D
And since my internet was being blah yesterday, I only finished one video for the first episode ;~; Need to watch the rest of the episode later today.

And Gypsy stands out most to me in this lakorn. I'm most excited to see Nike and Lily's chemistry. I feel like I'll be fast forwarding a lot of Captain and Jieb scenes though xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I started the first episode and I gotta say, I'm hooked. I'm not a big fan of Nike or Lily but man, they make such a cute, bickering pair. I really loved how they first met. It was too awesome with the main song playing on in the background.
I'm also really excited to see more of Nike and Jieb's hatred. So they're actually siblings, right? Or ...? Not too sure since I can't fully understand Thai, hehe.

And I'm a bit interested in Dew and Cee's couple. Can't wait to see more, plus the OST by Gun is beautiful.