little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes Jieb and Nike are siblings cus the dad have a mistress which is p;ek's mom.  It's like p'ek and Jieb are like 20 or more Years apart makes it around Jieb's son age. Uncle and Nephew about the same age.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Little22: Thank you for the clarification. I find it a bit strange that the Uncle and Nephew are around the same age but it's a very interesting hatred between the two.

Yahoo! A new episode comes out today!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sarna3: I agree with you. I feel like Nike matches the role way more than Tono .. maybe it's just because he does have the role XD But his character matches him so well.

Icebe: Agreed, he's got those big shoulders and looks very manly :) Agreed, love their pairing & Gypsy is so beautiful.

This lakorn is super good, can't wait for Episode 3 which is today!! Also, can anyone answer this for me? Who is Lily? I mean I know who she is but what is her role in the family. Is she Jieb's niece or...? And why is she living with them? Not quite sure and it's been bothering me. Thanks in advance.
I'm just so wowed by Gypsy's acting. From Hua Jai Rua Puang to this, her character is so different. It's so different to see her as n'rai but she's doing a great job!

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Lily is Captain's adopted niece.
Yeah there is a big difference in Gypsy's character between the two lakorn. She's so mature in Jaopayu.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Gypsy suit rai role than N'ek because she has those face that's very sashy and flameboyish, I love Nike big shoulders, it is very manly it erase that he's got small eyes well next to Son, plus Nike and lilly have a very good chemistry of slip and slap plus the bricking and bracking scenes when they meet. Lilly has doll and cute face similar to Vill however she has a feature of choompoo and Oum an older N'ek from the yr 99-2000..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
To me, Lily reminds me of Joy Chonticha, am i the only one who thinks that?
Anyways, here's my thoughts on Nike. Yes, he's got a nice manly body that is nice to look at, but that's not my type. As of the looks of his face, he doesn't look handsome at all. His face reminds me of Daew's face, but Nike's have a smoother, more feminine look.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
She does looks like Joy C, but longer and her nose is higher more natural because she a halfty and also taller too as for Nike, I am impress with him, no comment to ur opinion otherwise we get into a debate because I want this thread to be a nice and clean 1, everyone is entail to any opinion so we just leave it at that...So far loving Lilly and Nike Chem. Nike, Son,Pong and Putt are the top 5 p'ek of exact as in high, looks even though Son might not appeal to some people in acting for me he is ok...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sarna3 said:
She does looks like Joy C, but longer and her nose is higher more natural because she a halfty and also taller too as for Nike, I am impress with him, no comment to ur opinion otherwise we get into a debate because I want this thread to be a nice and clean 1, everyone is entail to any opinion so we just leave it at that...So far loving Lilly and Nike Chem. Nike, Son,Pong and Putt are the top 5 p'ek of exact as in high, looks even though Son might not appeal to some people in acting for me he is ok...
Yes, i appreciate your good thoughts. I'm not saying i don't like Nike. His acting is great and he has great chemistry with Lily, it's just his looks I'm not liking. Son as well, he may not be too attractive, but i love him with Vill. I would love to add Bie and Toomtaam to the list of top exact pra eks.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
At first I didn't like Nike much but now, woah, he's growing on me XD His acting's pretty good, too.

Bieluvr: I'd love to add those two to the list, too :)

Nah, Lily is cute and pretty! Miley is...I don't wanna be mean. Lol.

Top 5 actors of Exact from me would have to be:
- Captain Puthanate
- Pong Nawat
- Bie Sukrit
- Toomtaam Yutthana
- Tono Phakin

in that order. ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Nah, Lily is cute and pretty! Miley is...I don't wanna be mean. Lol.  Top 5 actors of Exact from me would have to be:- Captain Puthanate- Pong Nawat- Bie Sukrit- Toomtaam Yutthana - Tono Phakin in that order. ;)
Lol, yes i see your point there.

Hmm... I don't even have a top five, but i do have a favorite and it's Bie kon diow tow nun. Lol. Now some others who may not be pra ek, but see has potential would be Gun Napat and New Chaiyapol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minankumo: Thank you so much, you're awesome!! Will check out your subs when they're out :) Thank you again, really appreciate your hard work!

RukTurMotJai: Girl, I never thought of that but now that you say it, they kinda do XD

Thatsouthernasianchick: Haha, you're so right. Lily's a cutie and I like your list although my list would just be Toomtam and then a bunch of other guys after XD

Bieluvr: Miss Bie, the last lakorn I saw with him was DRRT and that was ages ago. Do you know if he has any upcoming lakorns/projects? And Gun Napat & New Chaiyopol are both very talented~

As for me, I think Lily resembles a bit of Namtarn from CH3. Just a little though, something about their face, lips? Not quite sure, haha.