Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Huajaikaungtur i heard from the koo gum thread that Biena is having a reunion soon, but still not sure what it is. As of Lily's resemblance to narmtarn, yes, they do kind of look alike. They're both really beautiful ladies. :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Lilly is prettier but Namtarn is taller, I don't find Namtarn pretty sorry guys, Lilly is a cross between Choompoo A. and Oum, an older actress from the 90s. just my opinion ok

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Lol, yes i see your point there.

Hmm... I don't even have a top five, but i do have a favorite and it's Bie kon diow tow nun. Lol. Now some others who may not be pra ek, but see has potential would be Gun Napat and New Chaiyapol.

I agree about Gun and New. Can't wait to see both of them with bigger roles one day. They can totally do it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minankumo: Thank you so much! Will check out your uploads. Thank you again for your hard work.

Sarna3: They look so good together, oh gosh. Love that picture~

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
@Sarna3: Thank you for the picture of them at the gala for the musical. I saw it last week and just hadn't had the time to upload it.
They all look so good.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I,m not liking gypsy character she,s a player and money hungry. I like her style its pretty n cute. I don't like how uncle n nephew had a sexual relation with gypsy n fa will get with p,ek which is her best friend ex eeww gross. That keo girl try to cheat her old man. And I thought she loves her man so much that she would be faithful. I don't like her acting or maybe its just her character I don't like or its her voice not pleasant to my hear

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
little22 said:
I,m not liking gypsy character she,s a player and money hungry. I like her style its pretty n cute. I don't like how uncle n nephew had a sexual relation with gypsy n fa will get with p,ek which is her best friend ex eeww gross. That keo girl try to cheat her old man. And I thought she loves her man so much that she would be faithful. I don't like her acting or maybe its just her character I don't like or its her voice not pleasant to my hear
You don't like a lot of things. Lol. But thanks for telling us. I was hesitating to give this a try. It seems a bit messy for my taste. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
You don't like a lot of things. Lol. But thanks for telling us. I was hesitating to give this a try. It seems a bit messy for my taste. 
I still continue to watch I want to know the outcome of all characters still keeps me glued esp. Gypsy even though she,s bad money face but I like her. The relationship of p,epa n n,ek is not interesting as gypsy n the nephew n his hi so girlfriend

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My parents were watching this one day and I walked into their house and heard Gun's song playing so I decided to stop and watch the episode. I was sooo happy to see Nike and Lilly, Especially Lily! I think she's so pretty one of my new faves at Channel 5. Surprisingly this lakorn isn't so bad. 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
wow, Nangek's so easily manipulable o.0
episode 6 and she hasn't changed one bit, hope she's getting smarter soon
still watching this for Nike and Lily, liking their chemistry - just wished there'd be more scenes of them ^.^