[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
First off: i'm very excited for Nadech-Taew pairing!
Second: i've heard so many good things about this lakorn that it would be great to have a new version out.
Third: i just really hope this is true! ><

Lol Ceci! Wouldn't that be a dream come true, to see Yadech every year multiple times.
So then n'ek is supposed to be very pure Thai girl and p'ek is Japanese and this is a war story huh? I hope Nadech's family issues aren't brought back up if they give him this role.

neena

sarNie Adult
Hmm...Actually my pick for pra-ek for this lakorn would have been the new actor Kane Phupoom Phongpanu!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i wouldn't mind kane as well. He could look japanese. But the thing is, we don't know how his acting will be yet.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
First off: i'm very excited for Nadech-Taew pairing!
Second: i've heard so many good things about this lakorn that it would be great to have a new version out.
Third: i just really hope this is true! ><

Lol Ceci! Wouldn't that be a dream come true, to see Yadech every year multiple times.
So then n'ek is supposed to be very pure Thai girl and p'ek is Japanese and this is a war story huh? I hope Nadech's family issues aren't brought back up if they give him this role.
I agree with you! Aww and the sad spoiler of this lakorn is that p'ek will die :(

jjinxx

^ what!!? How sad! This is why war stories turn me away because there is much bigger chance of someone dying! Oooh, dunno of i can bear to watch nadech die. But it would be great to watch him in such a grown up serious role.
I hope there is plenty of romance to make up for the death of p'ek.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this is one sad lakorn worth watching bc it's so deep. their love is still there even though one parts away. i mean to the very last minute u feel their love.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^the worst is, there was not a lot of good moments between the pranang. I think it took her forever to soften up too

jjinxx

^ that's a little disappointing, not gonna lie. So does Kobori go off to war then? What is N'ek doing while waiting? Wait, i should go to sarnwiki. Bbl.

jjinxx

Okay, read the synopsis. Wow Kobori is one romantic dude, he's in love wih Ang since the beginning! No confirmations yet but i can imagine Nadech watching Taew from afar and protecting her.

Aw.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My sister just told me about it.
Barry is a good pick but Taew as the nang ek?????????
Maybe in another lakorn, but not this one please.
Taew looks more Chinese and they need a more Thai looking girl

Ouu Kane as the Kobori, but true we don't know
if he can act or what not.

WTH !!! First as Vana !!!!!!
WTHHHH! NO NO NO !!!
Not First!!!

I loved Mam and Oh's movie version!
Num and Benz version was great too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'll post some sample that would fit to play korboris and Unsumalin

TIK AND AFF

ANDREW AND JANIE THOUGH ANDREW LOOK MORE WESTERN BUT THIS PAIR :thumbsup:

MARIO AND TAEW

ROME AND AFF THIS PAIR LOOKS PERFECT

i do like Barry but i think his a little bit young to play this role just like somebody
just said if they ever will do the next part of Dan and Donut

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, this sounds wayy to good to be true! like someone already mentioned, a lot of lakorns are being linked to nadech's name but they're just false rumors. but if this happens to be confirmed, i'd be happy for nadech and i'm positive that he can play a serious role very well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well the rumors for this lakorn started on Pantip which for me is a not very reliable source of info. I'm very sure this is a fan request.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What makes u all reckon its a fans request sometime u can wrong i don't find pantip is
a unreliable source some news i check out in my daily bases are all up to date and
some real one's just pop from nowhere.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alice it could be a fan request from Pantip, we may never know since nothing is confirm yet. I say the best source is coming from the director and actor/ress mouth that they will be in a lakorn lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree u gals its a fan request but director and producer they go to check out @pantip
for a request if there are too many fans request then something might happen i
wouldn't have a clue on this Fun sometime when it comes to answering question can make
u confused which answer is the right one.

neena

sarNie Adult
honestly, i don't want them to remake this...they have remade this lakorn so many times its kind of ridiculous. i've seen movie and lakorn adaptations of koo gum...i was never satisfied with any except for the one with p'mam as ang and Warut as Kabori. that is a old one but i have to admit none beats that one.

they need to stop remaking lakorns. if they remake lakorns why not try remaking adaptations from other countries, i'm dying to see a hana yori dango by thailand!! lol