[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
If they remade this i would love for them to consider Joy as n'ek again. Been in love with her since first time seeing her in Bansaithong! She is, as PJK said, beautiful; and she can act.

OT: apparently ch7 has the copyright to Bansaithong remake. Ruined my hopes. T-T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If they remade this i would love for them to consider Joy as n'ek again. Been in love with her since first time seeing her in Bansaithong! She is, as PJK said, beautiful; and she can act.

OT: apparently ch7 has the copyright to Bansaithong remake. Ruined my hopes. T-T
yeah i agree Joy still pretty for a nang'ek role just look back to this phrase if
Ploy can be nang'ek then Joy should given her chance too i don't wanna see her stuck
as a full time n'rai give her some spaces too, u agree jjinxx

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy would be really good because she could pull off the stubborn n'ek role, but at the same time i feel taew wud do a great job too. I do agree they shud pick a cast a lil older, but its good to see younger actor/ress take on a classic and make it a hit proving their potentials.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah Alice i agree! If not in Koo Gum then they should cast Joy as n'ek for another really good lakorn. Her last n'ek role with Rome wasn't enough for me.

I think Janie and Min P and a few others look full Thai. Taew's one of ch3's young ones that look closer to Thai too.

Maybe they can wait a few more years for the newbies to mature and for the talented ones to grow even more experienced, then pick new cast, 55

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
well since this is for next year, i'm sure there will be rumors of diff casts for awhile.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Alice i agree! If not in Koo Gum then they should cast Joy as n'ek for another really good lakorn. Her last n'ek role with Rome wasn't enough for me.

I think Janie and Min P and a few others look full Thai. Taew's one of ch3's young ones that look closer to Thai too.

Maybe they can wait a few more years for the newbies to mature and for the talented ones to grow even more experienced, then pick new cast, 55
yeah I'm been thinking if not Joy R then Janie can also since sister May she just come
up her name or Cherry she's another thai native looking too agree better wait for the
newbies to gain more potential before sending them to play in a big major lakorn like
Koo Kum.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Joy looks Thai native.
i really do beg the difference,

I think with simple make up like she had in her younger days, not like now, she's just too Fierce and Modern, but to me Joy looks totally like a Thai women, sames goes for Benz, with less Make up she can pull it off with her 2004 role as Angsumalie. Just look at Joy in BanXaiTong, in her Thai wedding dress, goodness she was like the Epiphany of a Beautiful Thai Bride....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'll post some sample that would fit to play korboris and Unsumalin

TIK AND AFF

ANDREW AND JANIE THOUGH ANDREW LOOK MORE WESTERN BUT THIS PAIR :thumbsup:

MARIO AND TAEW

ROME AND AFF THIS PAIR LOOKS PERFECT

i do like Barry but i think his a little bit young to play this role just like somebody
just said if they ever will do the next part of Dan and Donut

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
IMG_5230.JPG
I agree with Rome and Aff...Barry is too young to be having tat row...give Rome and Aff a try...I think they make a better couple then Taew and Barry...well this just just my opinion people and fans...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
IMG_5230.JPG
I agree with Rome and Aff...Barry is too young to be having tat row...give Rome and Aff a try...I think they make a better couple then Taew and Barry...well this just just my opinion people and fans...
i also agree with your opinion on Rome and Aff too i wanna see them pairing in lakorn
for once something just gets in away bugles around for not making them as pair its
irritate me so much, anyway this isn't confirm it will be Barry and Taew yet cos there
are times to decide cos this lakorn its for 2012

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yeah, Rome and Aff! They are perfect and should be in here, keeps fingers crossed. We should sign a petition. After all, Aff is the queen of remakes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, Rome and Aff! They are perfect and should be in here, keeps fingers crossed. After all, Aff is the queen of remakes.
oh yeah onahc i remembered that word there 'Aff Queen of Remake' yeah wish for miracle
on this pair and plus they'll make a perfect parent if they remake the Dan and Donut
too :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh, rome was so much handsome in the pic with aff but after he bleeched his skin he looks sick now

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
First of all WoW! i am amaze at the amount of thai lakorn fans who don't know the story of Koo Gum...makes me feel old LoL...if you have not seen Koo Gum, watch it...I don't think there is a version that is not worth watching...would anyone disagree...

Look wise I think Barry is a great choice and Son Y. as well, they have more northern Asian look...acting wise, this is such a Epic role, really is, I'm a bit afraid because Kobori's character demonstrates a lot of different emotions these 2 young actors would not be able to portray those emotions, and kobori's age was not specific, but he seems more mature that that of Son or Barry....Taew looks a bit young as well and doesn't look, like everyone said native Thai, I think Benz and Mam had such a natural Thai women look, it would just be strange to see someone who look otherwise

My Ultimate cast would be Tik J. as Kobori, I don't know he doesn't look too Japanese, but as someone says he wears military uniform so well. Age and acting wise, he seem fit. For Miss. Hideko Angsumali, *hold breath* [Miss Joy Rinlanee].

Yep. She looks like a Thai native, BEAUTIFUL looks like a lady, looks strong-willed and challenging. And she has taken on an Big nang'ek like Potjamah before so, I would also love to see her as Angsumali

For me my fav. cast has got to be the 1980's version of Koo Gum with Mam and Warut??, OMG PERFECT CAST. The actor who played VANA gave Kobori a run for his money LoL, Vana was so charming, his smile was soo damn charming and his sweet, sentimental eyes was definitely a match for Kobori's hotness, Damn if I was Angsumali in this version I would be torn between these 2 guys as well....

but I am ready for a remake of Koo Gum any day....oh BanXaiTong too while we're at it lol
I agree with you, Barry and Joy are just the right cast in this lakorn.
I know that Joy is older then Barry but I think age doesn't matter.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Rome, his face doesn't match in this lakorn. He doesn't look like Japanese at all and right now his nose is too big but i agree that Rome
really look handsome.