[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Whoever said all Thai people have dark skin? Seriously I could careless on how what ethnicity they look like. Yes yes I get that it is an opinion that Taew looks Chinese, but that doesn't mean she cannot portray Ang. Look doesn't determine everything although it does account for a part of it.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoever said all Thai people have dark skin? Seriously I could careless on how what ethnicity they look like. Yes yes I get that it is an opinion that Taew looks Chinese, but that doesn't mean she cannot portray Ang. Look doesn't determine everything although it does account for a part of it.

True ture but their too young to be taken that role...beside I really love Num and Benz 2004 it would be so sad if they ruin it beside mostly some remake suck...please please rethink it over...figure crossing...:'(

may1363

sarNie Adult
In my opinion Tik and Aff will be perfect for the role. Tik look good in uniform and Aff she have thai look.

I watched the old version with Bird and really love it. Just hope they change the end cause the version with Bird is so sadddddd.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In my opinion Tik and Aff will be perfect for the role. Tik look good in uniform and Aff she have thai look.

I watched the old version with Bird and really love it. Just hope they change the end cause the version with Bird is so sadddddd.
sister may don think they will ever going to change the ending

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that really Tik in that photo? Looks nothing like him.

I miss Aff and Tik together, they were so cute in Wanida even though I thought the lakorn was so boring !

I never thought of them in Koo Gum role/leads. However, I don't mind. :) Num was once Koburi, and if Tik got the chance that would be wonderful too. Lol, reminds me of him as Anothai! T___T Nadech and Taew would be perfect for the younger generation part too. Oh, just perfect 555 +

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe they haven't added tik on the graphic yet but the article wrote Tik name as koboris
Tik is the one wearing the khaki uniform on the left of Aff. Idk who tht other guy is.

----------------------------

This whole lakorn is still based on rumors, if they do remake it i hope they confirm things soon.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I think Aff and Taew can pass as sisters, for me they look alike. But actingwise I prefer Taew, she's a good actress. Aff is very very pretty, but can't act. That's why I personally would prefer Taew in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik is the one wearing the khaki uniform on the left of Aff. Idk who tht other guy is.

----------------------------

This whole lakorn is still based on rumors, if they do remake it i hope they confirm things soon.
i agree with u cee but sometime we never know rumors might come alive as well btw
i wanna see Tik/Aff and as for the sequel part2 i Nadech as Dan playing Tik's son
and Taew its the role that Donut she portray from the older version.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Ch7 going to remake this lakorn? I don't know...there a topic of this rumor Ch3 were going to do this lakorn....
...I see that Pancake & Pae are list to be in this lakorn from their thai wiki.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pancake and Pae? This is totally for ratings since they are the "it" couple right now. I don't like Pae too much, his acting is decent but his face and hair......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh god please no. Just no. As much as I love Pancake No. LOL

Edit: Actually Idk maybe it might work a little since the roles are kinda similar to their lakorn with Pete forgot the title. At least there is some hope since Polyplus is the production and not something like DaraVDO...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

altho I didnt see the old version, I dont want them to be in here...seeing them off screen was already enough, putting them in here is just ugh...if Pancake, plz no Pae or vice versa.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I rather see Pancake and Vee or Pancake and Om or Pancake and Stephan Than Pan and Pae ... Please Just No. OMG WHY THE HELL NOT PANCAKE AND PETE?!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I want Om to be in it, doesn't matter who is the nang'eg. As long as pa'eg is Om I am satisfy. I won't watch if it is Pae. I hate him since he made comment about Laos. I will NEVER support him.