[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Min P. is not chinky and plus View is not chinky compare to Pancake or other chinky actresses such as Mint Chalida, chat...Because i want to see View and Son reunite again also Om and Min P. reunite Again....Love them

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't think Min P is chinky, imo she's one of the few Thai actresses that looks Thai. I wouldn't mind her being Ang and I love Om always, though I don't want him to be in too many remakes, he's already a candidate for Bansaithong, and I would prefer him in there than in here. But since it's confirmed with Polyplus, Om's like one of their top actors so...?
Min would be fine in KK with like bare makeup and tanner skin or something.

Otherwise, Taew is still my top choice but as people say she and Nadech considered for the young generation.

Hm....

onahc

sarNie Elites
o_O for some reason I want to see Cherry as Aungsumalin if it's for Channel 3.

She's a possibility but who would be her p'ek? I don't think OM is a good match for her because she looks older than him. Mart won't do because he doesn't look Japanese. What about Aun, he might work. Min and View look more oriental than Thai, they have that cute doll look. Angsumalin should have big eyes and a Thai face. What about Janie?

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont want any younger generation to play this classic lakorn because they will ruin it, as much as i love nadech, First,mark, ken p,etc. I want older generation to play because it's more believable with their age. Not that i dont believe in younger pra'nang, i know they will do good, but i still want older pra'nang. Here's my list of pra'ek and nang'ek. Tik+Janie, Janie+Smart(not to fond with him, but i believe he will fit the role) Por N+Ae Isariya (she will be good for this role because she has this thai look face), Pope+Gybzy Wanida(she was very good in both dork som)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She's a possibility but who would be her p'ek? I don't think OM is a good match for her because she looks older than him. Mart won't do because he doesn't look Japanese. What about Aun, he might work. Min and View look more oriental than Thai, they have that cute doll look. Angsumalin should have big eyes and a Thai face. What about Janie?
True about Om and I'm not sure about Pra'ek. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Tik though if that is even possible. They had some pretty decent Chemistry in Kaew Tah Pee. Janie would be a good choice also, but I don't think that even Janie would match with Om. I really don't see Om playing Kobori honestly, but then sometimes actors/actress surprises us. Maybe we'll just have to see Cherry and Om together in their other lakorn together first to see how they'll pair.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
o_O for some reason I want to see Cherry as Aungsumalin if it's for Channel 3.
yeah since Cherry and also Ploy are polyplus n'ek though they do work for other company
somehow if this is Ch3 I actually want to Om/Ploy or Om/Aff

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what about Rome with Cherry though they are in plerng boon together another remake
for them wouldn't hurt plus Rome hasn't come across polyplus yet

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Cherry and Om actually don't look bad together...I saw them onstage in concert together and they were super sweet together. Cherry is probably the most Thai looking actress with big eyes and the darker complexion. Por T. would be good with Cherry too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry and Om actually don't look bad together...I saw them onstage in concert together and they were super sweet together. Cherry is probably the most Thai looking actress with big eyes and the darker complexion. Por T. would be good with Cherry too
Por T and Cherry what a hot pair combination since both tall Por T hasn't come across
Polyplus yet

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Por T and Cherry what a hot pair combination since both tall Por T hasn't come across
Polyplus yet
Awww what a shame :( if its Por T. I'd want to see a reunion of him and Namfon P...:) she's another actress that has the Thai look

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww what a shame :( if its Por T. I'd want to see a reunion of him and Namfon P...:) she's another actress that has the Thai look
its not Por T cos the casting hasn't been reveal yet its only our Asianfuse
suggestion

neena

sarNie Adult
CHERRY AS ANGSUMALIN TOO!!!...i can see her play that role, she's just a classic to me, a perfect example of how beautiful thai women are...kobari is my hero i want someone older to play him too...i don't want nadech in this...maybe when he is older...they need to introduce a new good actor to play kobari. in the past its always been the same person playing kobari (ex. P'Bird) i want a new face!! older face too!!

i did hear nadech has been reading the koo gum novel...but seriously, i hope he's not in here...idk, i want a new face and i think cherry is perfect for playing nang'ek

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I was just watching Num and Benz version last night and cried all over again. I wish they can reunite and redo the Lakorn again. Lolol
They were awesome. Idk if I'll watch the new version because it's too freakin sad. I can't stand sad endings because it always leaves me thinking and crying like nobody's business. Ahaahaha xD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why don't they pair Au Thanakorn and Cherry it will be good reunion since P'Au has played
for polyplus and he has that Japanese/Chinese Asian looks but his just abit tanned

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
If CH7 were to remake this, I would love to see Jui Warattaya and New Wongsakorn. If CH3 were to remake this, I say Cherry and Dome Pakorn Lum. I think Cherry can pass as Angsamalin and Dome would be a handsome soldier.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
well im thinking. This lakorn should be handle by ch3, not ch7 please!!! I wish that tawee pope could have been remade with channel 3 instead of ch 7. just saying... But this might be handle to the younger generations.. as much as I agree that cherry does have that thai/strong personality look, it seems like they are promoting newbies. But, por as kobori? dont por looks too thai instead of japanese?
Just my two cents. :)