[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
I haven't seen this lakorn before but i saw the MV and it looks sad. I know the pra'ek dies at the end.
hopefully, this version, the pra'ek don't die or i'll be very sad. I love the ost in here too. and hopefully
the ost is as good as the other one. :D
The endinging was the classic part to this tragical love story. It can't be change - if it does .. i'll be mad ..
this is one that i can't decide if i want happy or sad - but if i were to choose between keeping classic or making it unreal then i pick classic over unreal fact.

Anyway, i can only hope that this version will be as good as p'Bird and Kwang's version .. even i like Benz/Num's version too lmao (actually, i love all version b/c i have them all in lakorn, movie, dubbed lol)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
The endinging was the classic part to this tragical love story. It can't be change - if it does .. i'll be mad ..
this is one that i can't decide if i want happy or sad - but if i were to choose between keeping classic or making it unreal then i pick classic over unreal fact.

Anyway, i can only hope that this version will be as good as p'Bird and Kwang's version .. even i like Benz/Num's version too lmao (actually, i love all version b/c i have them all in lakorn, movie, dubbed lol)
I agree! I loved the movie the most because the guy kobori that played in there was one hella of a cutie! ahah, and the first koo gum I watched was the one num and benz was together. That lakorn got me depressed! ;P

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. I'm still a bit surprised, I hope they can pull off their roles. From the photo they look good together.

I wonder if photo and news about Musical ''love/touch/heart'', Bie- Noona, can i post it here or some where ?
There's a thread for their musical, you can post the photos there...here's the link to the thread:
http://asianfuse.net...joob-jai-exact/

--------------------------------
Btw, can someone edit the title of this thread since the lakorn has been confirmed, thanks in advance :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Sorry have ask it.
Is this a lakorn or music, I know dancy has said it but very want go make sure for myself that I'm not mistake.

Wow if this is a lakorn omg

Asy

sarNie Immature
Bie is so lucky. He always get the different roles. This must be the biggest role for him?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw, can someone edit the title of this thread since the lakorn has been confirmed, thanks in advance :)
What part of the title you want to edit? The title have always been "Koo Kum" nothing to edit about. On the year part we just need to see if they going to air it at the end of this year or next year. on that we don't know yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think noona match this role physically, appearance wise, and her acting is good. i think she'll do well in this role. a good choice for picking angsumalin this version.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
What part of the title you want to edit? The title have always been "Koo Kum" nothing to edit about. On the year part we just need to see if they going to air it at the end of this year or next year. on that we don't know yet.
Oh, I thought this was confirmed to air this year...nvm then.

@teedee I also think Noona is a good choice for this role, I'm just worried over Bie and his acting, but that's why we have to wait and see.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
rumor is Singto The Star and Noosaba (นุสบา ปุณณกันต์) in here too...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh interesting, interesting! Bie & Noona is going to play this drama now. How awesome! I'm sure they will be a good pair. :)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Update!

Oblation Ceremony, begin to shoot tv drama "Koo Gum".
on 4th sep, 09.09 AM. at Gmm Grammy building. [4th sep is also Bie's Birthday]

Cast:
Bie Sukrit
Noona Nuengtida

- Gun the star
- .................. ----> let guess, this is who!!?
- KrangKrai Chunhawan
- Glod Attaseri
- Oliver Pupart
- Flame the star
- Chomchai Chatwilai
- Pookai Pongsiri
- ETC
http://wp.me/p2H4WX-12

jakjann

Jakjann
For me the end Schuld be the Same , if they change the end Then it is not koo kum anymore................
I would like to know who is the One that they dont Show the Name :))