[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Lastest Pic from IG santsalaya, the director

Words wrote on the picture: (it is from some part of ost lyric)

" This present life allow us have been born to be Koogum.
Any nextlife will allow us to be mating (soulmate)? "

Koogum / Kookum  is the word comes from belief of Buddhism about lover. But it is almost unhappiness love.
Due to the past karmas that they both had been made during the past previous life including this present life, made their love has obstacles.
And they have to compensate the past karmas to each other.

So, in Buddhism call 2 persons who are lover but have to compensate the past karmas to each other as "Koogum / Kookum".

And call the 2 persons who are lover, have happiness life and always support each other as "Kooboon" [or it means soulmate]

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am watching this. I love the t-ser man. AWWWWWWWWW bid and noona are cute. Choose 2 singers hahahahaha the song sounded like Bie was singing it. Hehehehehe waiting when will it air

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Something tat i'll be looking forward to...Noona and Bie are so cute together but it going to be a sad ending for them! Which i hate for such a cute couple lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fantastic_27, it will be airing on the 28th this month!!! I can't wait either, and the ost is sung by Bie and Noona. Sweet_09, yes, they are totally cute together but too bad it's a sad ending. But I'll still look forward to seing Bie as one of my favorite lakorn characters. :)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Official MV from exactchannel,  This song name Koogum, same to the name of Lakorn.

Sung by Bie-Noona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_L-J4MHCsE

Koogum OST of Bird version also name Koogum.

Anyway, new ost and old ost were composed by same songwriter, Suthipong Watahajang (Chompoo Fruity)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks remem, for the ost, I love it, Bie and Noona are so cute together and they are also great singers too!!! :) Ten more days!!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
waiting for it too, Monday night will have one TV program "Ruang Kong Ruang" about this Lakorn on channel 5, at 23.30 pm. (local time)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Does anyone know if this will be uploaded onto Youtube? Anyone going to upload it on youtube? Hope someone does, cause that's the only way i can watch it. :( Please inform me na. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
super super excited! ten more days only?! i cant wait, but yeh we all know the ending...lets be prepared to cry 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha cool:), I already got my boxes of tissue paper stacked up next to my bed. I can't believe my Bie is going to die in here, :( so sad. But yay, i get to see him improve once again in this big project!!! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I was squealling and screaming so much while watching the clips and my brother got so annoyed. Haha. I loved it so much, there weren't a lot of bts of this, but these clips definately made up for it. I so can't wait for Koo Gum to air. :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
wish they can change the ending by making p'ek get hurt and take him the hospital and he's alive.  Hope this version is good as Bird version.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know it will be good since it's Bie LOL JK, but hope it's good too!!! I'm doing countdown, and it's six more days only!!! Totally cannot wait! :)