[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Feel pity Koburi... Ungsumali can u be little bit nice to Koburi. Epi 1 just on air I already feel wanna cry for him, if they change the end it would so cool. Where is miracle? Why god don't see the love khun Koburi get for ungsumali? :' :'(

myheromike

Feel pity Koburi... Ungsumali can u be little bit nice to Koburi. Epi 1 just on air I already feel wanna cry for him, if they change the end it would so cool. Where is miracle? Why god don't see the love khun Koburi get for ungsumali? :' :'(

myheromike

myheromike

Oops my bad my Internet not working well so I keep click post and post so it come out to be like this.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE episode 1 of KOO KUM, it was awesome and Bie played Kobori really well. He's cute and adorable. LOVE BIE and looking forward for KOO KUM.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i'm in love with this version ..
i was skeptical about Bie being Kobori .. but now i change my mind.
He brings in a differnet flavor to Kobori's character.

So far .. so good .. raise up my KOOGUM fever along with Nadech's movie still.

Mae

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
OMG, i'm in love with this version ..
i was skeptical about Bie being Kobori .. but now i change my mind.
He brings in a differnet flavor to Kobori's character.

So far .. so good .. raise up my KOOGUM fever along with Nadech's movie still.

Cecilia...where are you watching this lakorn? Help.... I really want to watch it too.. Thanks girl!

cecilia

Staff member

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i thought that bie was gonna over-act but hah, i was wrong.
overall, i think that bie brings out an immature side of kobori....kinda cute with his "japanese" accent (his english is pretty good though).
...but sadly there was too much drama with side characters (sigh).

cecilia

Staff member
i don't like the side character too ..

So funny .. when he went to stop one of the japanese soldiers from firing the two old men .. he asked them if they understand Japanese in japanese and the two just continue to say yes.  The two were saved by him simply b/c they said 'はい' lmao

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I have to agree that Bie brings a totally different feel to this lakorn, it's different from the other versions. He is just too cute in here, and gloria83, just wanted to say  thanks for the link. I have to say Frame the Star is doing good in her first lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Frame gets on my nerve!

Anyway, i went back to watch P'Bird's movie version and cried my heart out .. so ladies, prepare some tissues ..
and get ready to cry with Kobori's love to the stubborn and prideful Angsumalin :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can't wait to actually get more into the lakorn and see all the more dramatic parts and how Bie portrays his character during those parts. Frame does get on my nerves aswell, if you mean her character, not her acting, cause i see potential in her acting, LOL, but i just had to say that i totally laughed my butt off when Bie and Noona first met, he was just too funny and loved Noona's smile too. She was so mean to him when he asked her to help him at the market. Feel bad for him.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, that was harsh and mean of her ..  when her mom told her to go and help him b/c the market ladies are cheating him .. instead of going to help, she told her mom that it served him right for stepping foot into Siam/Thailand.

i'll be so sad and mad to see the scene where she tries to kill her child just to get on Kobori's nerve and to protect her 'suppose' love for Vanus.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ugh, Ungsumalin is just so , you get it. How could she even try to hurt her own child, come on, you know you love him. Now I need to get more boxes of tissues and maybe even go to the hospital when Kobo-bie's heart breaks, cause my heart will break for him.

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 2 tonight! Woo hoooo! :drools: More of Kobori and Angsumalin and less side characters please. For sure, Kobori is a persistant kind cuz how else he would be able to win her stubborn heart? But I can understand seeing from her circumstances. The more she talks to the Japanese, the more chances she will get bullied by the neighbor. I felt sad and wanted to cry for him already watching episode 1, even when Kobori smiled from ear to ear seeing our lovely Thai girl. For him to be so bright and cheerful in the opening would only mean heart break for us all in the end :lmao: