[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
phatboy said:
Sai Lo Hit's opening theme song!!! I love that song. It's one of my favorite songs from a lakorn. I get goosebumps listening to it. I like all the songs you shared because I love that kind of music! Since you know who composed those songs, do you know who sang the last two in Yatika? Her voice sounds familiar...

Regarding the Koo Gum opening: I guess that explains why Noona and Bie sang a different song. Haha. It doesn't matter which one they sing though because I like the current song too. The song itself has a beautiful melody and Noona's voice is the cherry on top.

Both of two Yatika ost. sang by Maam Patcharida =]

I know I watched the old version of "Koo Gam" with Bird and Kwang but I don't remember anything and really don't recall the ending where Kobori dies but I know when it comes to the end of this version, I'm gonna have a box of tissue prepared next to me because I'm cry like a baby when Bie dies. :'(

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bie said he is going to have another one song for Koogum.
And Noona is going to have her song too.

Look forward to............. :heart:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^ Really? That'll be awesome, I can't wait to hear it. I can't wait for monday already, it's such a long wait. Want to see more of Bie! :)

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL, I just remembered that as i was watching the first two episodes, Ung's japanese sounded better than Kobori's. :)

i remember watching anna and the king.  anna's thai was better than the king's.  i had to read the subtitles every time the king talked.

cecilia

Staff member
Noona enounciate her better than Bie ... there seems to be fluency in it. Maybe she took Japanese during her year of study or something? Her Japanese fluency is better than mine. It's so cool to sit here and understand a few of the things she said in the lakorn -- more of they.  like the boat scene .. he was asking 'genki desu ka?' to the mother and daughter after their motor boat drive pass the two, creating some waves.

Thanks for the news on the two songs from the two pranang .. really can't wait to heart it .. i bet it's going to be anotehr tear jerker one .. with him expressing his love for her and with her longing for him but due to pride, she has to hold back ... oh, the tragedy!

Mirer

sarNie Egg
Hello, my old user ID is "remem", I cannot login  TT  TT , I tried many times.
It said my password is wrong, and I also forget my old email already, becuz it was since 2009.

so I registered new one. :spin:    This name I use it talk with Bie chinese fans, so I use it as my new user here.

--------------------------------------------

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to save some they mag but i need some cute couple pic.

Can't wait to watch more. Can't to see when she fall for him

Mirer said:
Hello, my old user ID is "remem", I cannot login  TT  TT , I tried many times.
It said my password is wrong, and I also forget my old email already, becuz it was since 2009.

so I registered new one. :spin:    This name I use it talk with Bie chinese fans, so I use it as my new user here.

--------------------------------------------
555+ same happen to me too. I can't login with my old account and almost can't login with this new account too if Im not going o reset maybe i will have another new one. I don't understand why it alway happen even with the new account it still have for me. gosh I don't have like 100 email to do it na...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^Can't you just reset your password? I just had the same problem right now, but i just reset my password.

Mirer

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
I would like to save some they mag but i need some cute couple pic.

Can't wait to watch more. Can't to see when she fall for him

555+ same happen to me too. I can't login with my old account and almost can't login with this new account too if Im not going o reset maybe i will have another new one. I don't understand why it alway happen even with the new account it still have for me. gosh I don't have like 100 email to do it na...

Bieluvr said:
^Can't you just reset your password? I just had the same problem right now, but i just reset my password.
it sent the link to reset password to my old email which I already forget it. TT  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, okay, never mind then. LOL, I can't wait for monday. Haha, I was just thinkng while watching RP that Pit is such a dummy, and i was thinking, hey in Koo Gum Ung's character is a dummy as much as Pit is too. Awe, I really want it to be monday already, want to see more of Bie's smiles. :)