[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
teasingonly555 said:
i understand now. went to do some searching! no wonder. i didn't follow the news, and now i'm waiting like a idiot for nothing. they made the movie already. duh! thus on the teasers it says the release date on it november 22. more like a stage recording with a few changes adjustments to make it more moviely. it was show exclusively at the major cineplex. so it's only been a few months, don't know if it's still showing, thus other fans are waiting for the dvd release too. so it's coming. i was expecting a full blown movie, but the intentions was suppose to make is a musical movie, so this makes more sense now. below is an exchange in january between a fan and exact scenario. 

really can wait for it i wish it will has eng sub for the nonthai speaker.

cecilia

Staff member
From what i understood ... they have to shot the musical by itself without the audience presence .. they have to use  over 10+ camera to capture every angles of the stage ... As for dvd - i have not seen the actual dvd in store yet ... their stage kiss really got me going bizarre though

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Good morning everyone (my time zone)..A big thank to teasingonly555 with your help I could upload picture..kekeke

Wow koo gum lakorn's fans camping & spazzing over this thread...I'm so excited with new informations & news..I've been followed almost of Bie Noona's works on past that the reason why I can't resist my heart ship them to be together in real life. 

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
NdA said:
You can watching koo gum with eng subs on malie's youtube channel or just type khukam eng subs on youtube then you'll find it. Currently eng subs was up to ep 3 already. Lol same here, I also understand a very basic Thai language..In order to understand moreThai, I've learned Thai language through internet this is showing how much I addicted to koo gum lakorn. 
thank you so much! i know what you mean haha i been trying to learn thai too because i love this lakorn so much haha

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Here are the nail scenes -- I've watched all these version over the year (yes, i love KOOGUM this much!)
(5'30")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gOzCwLMjU

She's super cold! If i have a child with you, I'll teach him to hate you .. before teaching him to love you. T_T (Bie and Noona's version seems to follow this version)
5'40")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GCzHeLOGVE

(1'40")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqgVnRqBTM

(5'56")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMzTNwJ_Wc

I'd read the spoiler but since i've seen so many version of it .. i'm spoiling myself with them already, therefore, I didn't want to attempt reading the spoiler found on Manager's page.  Sorry (maybe i'll peek in to see what's going to happened in the incoming episode - to expect a little of what will happen).
OMG i freaking love you thanks for all the links im not thai so i can only find the new ones to watch and not the super old ones but thanks to you!!!! you are like a goddess hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Wow. She is hecka cruel! Wow! I'm quite stunned. 555 The last clip...that was the only version where there were some kind of action whereas the others were just hugs. This version is quite somethin', ya know? 555 It was an unwilling thing. It was dark out but there were lights. Wonder if anything is going to change in this version. Hmm. Hehe. Thanks Ceci for sharing. It's alright. It's best not to spoil ourselves sometimes despite the fact that we've seen all the older versions, especially you. ;) lol 
I am excited! Just 2 more days! :D Woot Woot! 

teasingonly555, Ohhh! Okay! I getcha. Well, hopefully it comes out soon! I am excited cause I want to get myself one! Eeekss! I'll probably be watching it 24/7. 555 Thanks na! <3

NdA

teasingonly555 said:
so i love it that people at pantip are saying that kobori and angsumalin's first kiss is bie and noona's "official" 197th kiss together. in their live musical Rak Jak Jai, for each performance, bie himself said they kissed four times. thus they performed Ruk Jak Jai 49 times (49*4=196). people are debating the actual amount of times they kissed, trying to factor in rehearsal and retakes. talk about crazy! love netizens and their gifs!

i think i need to watch the dvd edition on the musical  on a random note, i'm super excited that there will be a movie remake of the musical because Rak Jak Jai's storyline is simple and cute. i haven't heard any updates on casting or production yet, but i will definitely be waiting. 

Damn..looking at first gift it's like Bie was raping Noona's lips...why so hot

Okay talk about kiss I could tell they was already kiss 198th times (plus retake from koo gum lakorn)

Here the prove..
Picture 1

Picture 2

Look carefully at they lips position from picture 1 to picture 2..you will know what I mean

Mae

sarNie Adult
This Bie Kobori is quite buff..such great eye candy! I don't mind him shirtless at all :-D Nor do I mind Bie all over Noona in Koo Gum...lip to lip..kisses here and there...hehehe...

NdA

While waiting for Monday delighting your day with some BTS pictures here

Cute Kobori-Bie try to seduce us with his wink

Dinner time..

Granny with her "Dok Mali". Beside Kobori & Angsumalin..I love Ang's granny, She so funny..

credit: สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว facebook

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
for the last few hours, i have been watching some beautiful concert and event footage that fans recorded of bie during the past year. warning this will be an emotional post. you have been warn.

these fan footages, they reminded me of why i fell in love with him in the first place. when i watched his debut song i need somebody love, i fell in love with him (it helps that he looked like a freshman friend crush). i am not a person that loves any celebrity easily. sadly, i got lost in the kpop/kdrama wave in the last 5 years and never really followed him ever since hua jai sila. you guys should have felt my heart two hours ago i listen to him sing i need somebody to his fans. i admit that i've never seen much of this performances or concerts. this is my first time listening to this song in 3 years, and all the love rushed back. 

i've seen bie once or twice a year for the last 5 years, catching up on a mv, watching a very small bit of his lakorn, or seeing him accept an award. but these fan recordings show you bie from a fan's view (not a stiff, spliced tv recording) and they are bts footages that show you him more relaxed (of course bie is always under a pretense in the public). you see him leave the stage, greet his fans, and smiling so handsomely between show recordings. sappy but true, i feel i got to know him.

bless god for giving bie the kobori role, so that our roads can cross again. so i can fall in love with him again. for the first time in my life, i feel like i am a true fan of someone. very strange, i feel like i'm that fan girl in a movie who is going to go lose weight, get a makeover, doing all this while saving money (somehow), and fly halfway across the world to meet her star. but hey, motivation to do something healthy and good never hurts. i'm young, and that day will surely come (unless he does something terrible). i'll make sure i stick around, so you guys can be part of my journey.

okay, i might be a bit drunk. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, teasingonly555, I totally understand you. I feel the same way you do about Bie, though i have followed him since his first work. :) Bie is just a person with a great personality and a charming smile. I'm glad I fell in love with him because he is worth it and he's the only one who'll take number one in my heart forever.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, thanks for the beautiful MV Cecilia.  I currently have a fever for this lakorn, as well.  I can't get enough of Kobori and Angsumalin.  Bie and Noona have my full attention.  I can't believe how beautifully interpreted some of these scenes are.  If this keeps up, this version just might surpass the previous versions of Koo Kum for me. 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
oh my, you guys got my blood rushing, I cannot wait and I love all the pictures!!!  We def got Bie's fever! lol

gloria83

sarNie Adult
 i totally remember the nail scene but that scene looks so so hott!!! omg, are we gonna  see that tomorrow really!!! I am toally spazzing now and watched it like 100 times!!!!