[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
No that girl in the pic idk who she is. 
I talked about the girl in the song that Noona posted on her IG 
@imsmile Owh you mean Mai Davika? (I'm guessing again)... :lol:
 NdA
Although the woman in the back is not Noona, the guy in the front is Noona's manager.
Their managers are very close just like them. 
I try to crack this girl identity since you said it’s not Noona..I thought you mean girl on Noona’s IG photo, I clearly saw it was Noona herself..hahaha it’s not your fault..I’m the one who is slow in pick up what you mean. We play guessing game here.. :lol:

@Jerry BieNoona..as far as I could understand the translation..only Noona has confirmed attend that event. 

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Jerry BieNoona

I think a week ago or so, on Chinese site it said that P'Bie cannot go to China due to his work schedule. Noona might be the only person going. However, P' Bie likes to surprise his fans. So he might be there. (Finger cross)

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
kak I miss you..hehehe  
Kak..me too. I've hard time in payment process...I find myself too dumb when it comes to money

credit: welovenoona FB

WOW!!!!! Noona beyond gorgeous here..even made my heart flutter (not flatter) :blink: .. I understand why Bie overly possessive..won’t let Noona out of his sight…hahaha

p/s: always realised my mistake after posting comment..damn  
i had to look at this picture once again. can't believe this is noona. i thought it was a completely different person. she is extremely pretty! not that she is not pretty before. she looks sweeter, elegant and mysterious. yeah, no wonder "bie falls for her"..

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
If the trip to China is to promote RJJ, Bie must be there, cos he's an important role in RJJ. he might comfirm later or wanna suprise fan for sure.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Nda, no it's not Noona on the pic. she can't make it to the badminton hangout. but she post on the pic say I wanna go..

Penppy, definitely Bie is such a warming guy plus romantic too (was said by Noona that he's a romantic guy) which i'm sure she love him because of this. cause she describe her type of guy that she like and it's definately Bie that she's describing, it can't get it more clearer than this who she's describe, appearance wise and personality wise it's all Bie she's describing in her interview. haha
yep in back stage pics can see they're always close by eachother. won't let eachother out of sight. when she does her hair he's standing close by. when he put make up on she stand beside him. these two are so affectionate. very sweet couple.  I can picture after he come back from n.y. they'll surely give eachother a big bear hug and maybe a kiss hehe. but for sure a big hug cause they're affectionate people especially Bie always touching her. hehe. so cute.

credit pantip

practice together. cute

credit pantip

Yes bie is romantic and very suitable with each other. Hope Bie not play around with Noona and don't make his fan disappointed :)

Even director also teased biena, they knew their relationship for sure. u can watch 1:46 is director let them hug.
Koo Kum's director so cute and Ang's granny also cute suppose kiss scene.ha...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aA1dnkzoYA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I truly hope Bie can go to China with Noona too. it wouldn't be the same without him, she will be lonely for sure. hope he surprise his fans too. cross fingers.

Recent at event Noona wore a ring. hmm did her Gumbie gave it to her?? a promise ring before he left for N.Y.??  I believe so hehe. look at the size of the ring. it's too big for her finger so must be Bie's ring that he gave it to her.. i believe Bie is serious about Noona, many things he does show that he is. he's not playing around with her, i'm sure, can see it in his eyes, people's eyes don't lie. and his body languages, plus his interview does show too.
i'm sure the cast/crew of Koo kum know about Biena relationship that's why they tease them.

She post lyrics from a song again. ahhh she must be lonely without him. Bie come back soon. your "girl" miss you deeply.

Fan made mv. after a fan saw Noona post lyrics from this song on her IG, so they made this mv. i love this song.  i'm sure she meant to express her feelings for Bie with this song lyrics. she love to hints her feelings through songs. she so sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-t0DAgq1c
credit NUN NAKA

And yep the pic Noona with long hair, she look so beautiful,gorgeous. Suay Jub Jai. if Bie saw he'll be breathless for sure. a fan post so cute in Noona fb under this pic say "Bie's girlfriend is so pretty".  now more fans should understand why Bie is so possessive over Noona, cause she's so pretty from the outside and i'm sure inside too. he won't let go of her for sure. he made announcement already reserve her for 10 yrs and then they get marry! other guys don't dare come close to his "girl" haha.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee, hahha maybe bie's ring cause the size is alittle bigger. I just hope we have update news for biena everyday. I love to read this thread and hope biena will share us with their pic even they don't work with each other. Biena shu shu shu we support you. I love your talent, honest and friendly person. I noticed that you guy are not the same with other star so I that why I deep fall with both of you. love you my biena.......

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Another good news for Biena. One word "Fin!"

Noona's interview yesterday at her event  (As usual Jacky from TV POOL) I love her so muchhhhh  :kiss2:

Translate

J: Do you miss P'Bie?
N: I do, i do
J: Have u called him?
N: We have talked like how he is doing and so.
J: Did you ask P'Bie to buy you any souvenir?
N: Yes a little. But mostly it is him who asked me to send him stuffs from Thailand to NY
J: Are you two going to have any project together in the future?
N: you have to wait and see
J: Just tell us about your works
N: My new single. .. And I am going to have a new project. However, it is still a secret. I can't tell yet.

There are more but these are all the person who wrote this remember. The full interview should come out very soon. :)

Another Noona's interview from Newplus
http://www.newsplus.co.th/2684#
Most of time in the interview was about how she got prettier, and people are questioning if she did the plastic surgery.
At the last few second, the interviewer asked her that since she got prettier, are there more guys hitting on her?
She said that she hasn't seen any guy at all, except for P'Bie Sukrit only (She said "only"). > <

P.S. About the ring, SWTR r trying to get the answer as well. If they have any update on Pantip, I'll let you guys know.
They are very good at spying hahaha

P.S.#2 Now SWTR are calling P'Bie, "uncle"  as Noona called him after he said that he will reserved her at 31 LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh...love Noona for reveal her contacts with Bie  in n.y. wonder what is the stuffs that he want her to send to him, migosh Bie vice versa you should be the one who send her stuffs haha. love that she's open about her feelings about Bie. of course we can see she miss him a lot. Squeals to heard confirm from her that they call eachother up. love Jakalin tvpool always get good news for Biena's fans. my guess her new project is the play luerd kut thee ya. other guys won't dare hit on her cause her "P'Bie" is very possessive. announce publicly already reserve her. haha.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Screammmmmmmmmmmmm  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Credit: Litte-Kt

Khun Boy announced on the news that Nicole will be working with Mos on Lada Land. 
Which means Bie won't be working with Nicole for the stage play. 

> < 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So then maybe there is chance Biena will have new project together sooner than we thought. maybe the stage play luerd kut thee ya??? but I rather not this play, don't want Bie to play a role p'ek die again. too sad. and this story p'ek-n'ek won't have many love scenes together since she's a princess. hopefully we get confirm news this year what is the actual project of Biena they'll have together. want a project that have their names on it this year to make us fans happy. cross fingers.

looksy

sarNie Adult
SCREAMS!!! They're keeping in touch, she's sending him things to NY, and he's the "only" guy that she sees........I've died and gone to Biena heaven. What a wonderful start to the weekend. We thought Bie was direct, Noona is becoming more like her man now. Ahhhh..........I love these two. They are so cute!!!!

I wonder how long they talk on the phone for? Hehe....... :p 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
people are questioning if she did the plastic surgery.
Nonsense question, Noona is one of those actresses who has natural beauty..of course she got more prettier, this girl was in love..didn't they know love could makes someone beautiful than before.

@looksy..about 5 hours :D

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: TEC17a from Pantip

Now we know what she sent him. She sent him hot shrimp chili paste. LOL 

About the ring, still no clear answer. 
These are their analysis:
- Noona normally not wear ring, even when she did it would be like fashion ring.
- It is a bit too big for her finger, which means she definitely did not buy it herself
- She wears it on her right ring finger (Most people normally would wear the ring on the right ring finger when they have a boyfriend to show others that they are already taken, but not marry yet) 

At the end of the interview from TV Pool
She also mentioned sth like please support her work and other people work
I feel like she want to say please support P'Bie's work as well

So, there are some new agreement on Pantip that they are trying to ask Biena fans not to invade Noona's ig or her co-works on IG or any social network site so much (comments about P'Bie and Noona or ask her to date him on IG sth like that). Give her some privacy. 

That want to keep what Biena said on Pantip, on Biena thread only. 
So, that all the news won't use our Jinness to hurt her. (most of Thai media now got the news from Actor/Actress's IG even their fans comments)

Please, please, follow it ^ ^  :cry:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Glad to hear that the fans are coming to an agreement to respect Noona's privacy on social media. Yeah, we 'jin" them, but there is a line that we can't cross. She and Bie will share in their own time and so far, both are sharing bits and pieces of their feelings for us fans to pick up on....and to me, that is simply enough........it's already too kind of them to give this much away. Whether this be a blossoming romantic relationship or that of a deep friendship, we fans should just be happy that they have a wonderful relationship outside of work.

So, Rak Jab Jai is being subbed. The videos are unlisted. I've already private messaged those that I know would want it / need the subs. If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll share the link.  :p 

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
We love Biena so much. Hope our jin won't trouble them. We just want to continue supporting Bie and Noona's works esp their relationship (if it's true that they are real couple now).

To me, I never saw Noona wearing precious ring like this before. Look like it's a diamond ring, rite? She mostly wear her fancy ring on the index, why today it's on her right ring finger!? :) I'm more than happy to see this, plus she has ONLY P'Bie :)

Thanks Noona for your hint/answer, though it's not really straight, but it's clear enough for us to stay on the 9cloud in the heaven :D

Again, I wish Bie wouldn't play with Noona and wish their love stays fresh always.

mhia

sarNie Egg
If no one else mastered the art of silent screams yet, then I have. LOL. All the updates on Biena got me spazzing, squealing and silently screaming in my office. I've always wished my office wasn't so closed off with no windows of the lobby area, but now I'm grateful that nobody sees me! :)

I am happy I decided to watch RJJ the other night in its entirety before it got deleted. I can't wait to get my copy.

Bie and Noona were phenomenal! Their acting and emotions were on point. Even watching without subtitles, I could understand the storyline through their body language and facial expressions. That's when you know they're good at what they do!

Noona is such a talented woman. I love the way she cries. So beautiful, natural and real. I give her mad props for her running and dancing on stage with them killer heels. Wow! I would've fallen at every turn. She's also a great singer with a clear, crisp voice! What is there to say about Bie that no one else has said? He is truly amazing! He poured his heart and soul into RJJ just as he did in Khu Kam. I just love him more and more as I follow his work.

I can't end this post without commenting on the kiss scenes. OMGAH!! HOT! HOT! HOTT!! Fire extinguisher is a must have on hand when watching the kiss scenes. They were all so sweet, tender and so passionate! It had me blushing, butterflies in my stomach, squirming in my seat and everything-- and I'm only the viewer. I'm sure their kisses came straight from their heart. I can't say enough about how much I love their explosive chemistry on and off screen. They are absolutely my favorite jin couple.

cecilia

Staff member
Sorry, ladies.  I was trying to convert the video into smaller size but somehow .. i accidentally override the clip over itself and now the file is corrupted .. i can't even open the file to share .. so yup .. i no longer have RAK JAB JAI DVD from youtube anymore.  Until then, let's just wait for our official copy to get here.  Mine probably got home already (i'm at campus) will probably wont' get to see it until this week when i go home again.  Sorry na.

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
Only seeing Biena i feel so excited. They are the first couple i have ever liked so much. Before i had rarely found out information about any artists special Thai's artist. But when i watch koo kum, Rjj i really fall in love with Biena. Since that time, i always follow Biena's active. I truly hope they are real couple.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone watched Ruk Jub Jai the full version about 3 hours with the deleted scenes? I really want to watch the full version, but there's no one uploading it. I hope there's at least someone uploading it, seeing the music videos just makes me want to watch the full movie.