[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Agree with you all that they all need to calm down. I believe in Bie, he's not that kind of person that would use people to make him look good. On this show, I don't remember which one, but the MC ask him about his popularity and he answered that he and his popularity are not koo gun, he said that him being popular is not really important because he loves to sing, dance, and act, and for him getting to do that just makes him happy. The people in pantip needs to think more and it makes no sense to be mad at Bie, if they don't know anything they shouldn't say it at first. Bie also said that if things has past on, let it past because our lives still needs to go on. Bie isn't a player, if he loves someone he loves with all his heart and kissing people on the cheeks is just a way of greeting and the closeness of people in friends. I saw Bie kiss so many people on the cheeks, for me it's just a way of him greeting with people close with him like Chompoo. They shouldn't think too much, even though Bie is a person who likes to play around a lot, he doesn't like to play around with girls feeling especially the ones that he loves. He thinks that playing around with girls feeling is bad and will just add more karma to him, he has a mom and sister so he wouldn't play around with girls feeling. Bie said in at ten that the most important things that his parents taught him was to be a nice person, which in nice it means a lot.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed with you all. Kiss is no any meaning, just kiss and greet each other is nothing strange as we know they are the star so must be not strange. why fans so serious about this? I think fans in pantip is more serious about Biena relationship or has anti-fans.
But I hope they give Biena's privatcy to make their own choice,what ever they do? because they are grew not kid. please to be more positive way.

mhia

sarNie Egg
I haven't been on here in a while, but wow...what a shift in news on my favorite jin couple. I agree that the fans on Pantip need to calm down. I think someone needs to remind them that rumors are rumors for one reason and one reason only--simply because it isn't true. Bie and Noona are human beings too and whatever is happening is much more difficult for them (having to be in the spotlight) dealing with all these rumors that can hurt their pride.

I am going to continue on jin-ing them because I love them no matter if they hate eachother (God forbid), just friends, love each other like brothers and sisters, or are real lovers. Like Looksy said, "one thing is for certain, Bie and Noona were born to be a couple on-screen." I will definitely take that in a heart beat versus them not having any kind of relationship at all.

Going back to cloud9. :)

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
No couple makes me deep in their world like Biena. I reviewed all their works, they're so attached. Wish to see them together ASAP. Just another week to see Bie back from NY and Noona must be busy preparing for her events in China and Japan now. Wish to get more updates from my Biena soon.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm missing Bie so much, I just want him to come back to Thailand right now. After Koo Kum ended, there's no good drama for me to watch, and when I watch any drama that's doesn't have Bie in it, it's getting super boring for me. Biena needs to reunite super soon.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sad ... my dvd are not here yet T_T
I went home to an empty mail and came back to my apartment with no letter too
It went out two weeks ago -- it should be here already :(

Anyway, thanks for all the update -- SO HAPPY that RJJ is sold out in China.  So jelly of the Chinese fans now.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
We still dont know when he's back, right? Or, there's a mirecle that Bie will flight straight from NY to China. it'll be great, if it would be possible.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yay, I finally got my Rak Jab Jai DVD box set today. Hope yours will come in soon Cecilia.

In one of the deleted scenes, they showed the ending of the musical where all of the cast members are having fun singing and dancing while getting the audience on their feet to join them. Bie goes to where Noona is singing with the other girls and looks at her, puts his arm around her waist and she puts her arm around his shoulder and they smile and sing together.........it's a very brief interaction, but it's this kind off-screen chemistry that I love about our Biena....how they can be among so many people, but have this sincere connection.  :wub: 

I'm with you girls, missing Bie and Noona together so much. Hope we hear confirmation of an upcoming project real soon. It's okay if they can't produce anything else this year. We were already spoiled with Koo Kum airing for several months and then the release of Rak Jab Jai on DVD, which they rarely do. I just want confirmation that they will have an upcoming project together. I'm willing to wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumors said Exact plan to re-make "Jum Loey Ruk" and Bie&Noona may starred together in here.
If it's true i'm not surprise cause many fans wanna see them in a slap/kiss type story. but why this story. it's too soon to re-make. i don't like the storyline.
I really do want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn but not JLR. should get a new story is better.
But then as long as they're pair up and it's a happy ending any lakorn is okay.
Will be fun to see Bie play as a mean pra'ek with Noona, his turn to get back at her haha.
Hope we get confirm news soon(this year) what is the new project that Biena will starred together.

looksy

sarNie Adult
We know that Bie's acting is strong enough to do any role he sets his mind on. I was already impressed with him in Koo Kum and then after seeing him in Ruk Jab Jai, I have no doubt in his abilities. He put his heart and soul into Kobori and Sun and it shows.

As for the 'Jam Loey Ruk" rumor ....I don't think this rumor has any truth to it because it's too early for a JLR remake, so I won't think too much into this.

@Penppy, I would love to share the deleted scenes with you, but I don't know how to rip DVDs into computer files.....also, all of the deleted scenes of RJJ were just extended scenes of the singing scenes and one or two scenes (not any Bie and Noona scenes together) that didn't make it into the final cut. 

Reactions: NdA

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
thank looksy, is ok.
Don't know if anyone ever watch Noona's mv with Mark Prin, If possible, I would them do lakorn together. I love Mark high and suit with Noona is cute.
  :dance1:  

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
JLR is not bad. I like the last half part of the lakorn when pra'ek keeps peeking at na'ek, do anything to be with her. However, some parts of the lakorn needs to be adjusted to make it more reasonable.

Reactions: NdA

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
i'm sad ... my dvd are not here yet T_T
I went home to an empty mail and came back to my apartment with no letter too
It went out two weeks ago -- it should be here already :(

Anyway, thanks for all the update -- SO HAPPY that RJJ is sold out in China.  So jelly of the Chinese fans now.

no worries, ceci. it will come soon. i have not watched mine yet. didn't have the time and comfort to watch it yet. never have i been this busy everytime the new semester starts. maybe, when yours come, those who bought the dvds can watch it and then have an "intellectual" discussion later. hehehehe...

teedee said:
Rumors said Exact plan to re-make "Jum Loey Ruk" and Bie&Noona may starred together in here.
If it's true i'm not surprise cause many fans wanna see them in a slap/kiss type story. but why this story. it's too soon to re-make. i don't like the storyline.
I really do want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn but not JLR. should get a new story is better.
But then as long as they're pair up and it's a happy ending any lakorn is okay.
Will be fun to see Bie play as a mean pra'ek with Noona, his turn to get back at her haha.
Hope we get confirm news soon(this year) what is the new project that Biena will starred together.
 JLR for BIENA??? seriously?? though it's just rumours, but can't help but be both ecstatic and worried at the same time! JLR is one of my all time favourite dramas and BIENA is one of my favourite on-screen couples. i know i can pull it off like aum and aff. but can my heart take it seeing Bie ill-treats Noona in JLR? yeah, when that happens, I'll be freely cursing and wishing I can smack his "harit" character!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Why JLR ??..if this rumours been confirmed, I will torn apart..I love to see Bie & Noona get together again but it’s questionable for me to watch this kind of lakorn for a second time..how JLR contrast to Koogum, In Koogum Ang character was strong, determined & not too dumb to fight back and Kobori character..I can define in one word “perfect”..in JLR Soraya being too dumb & Harith…I don’t have word to express how I feel about his character..but I'm very sure I hated him. If this requested by Thai’s fans I really can’t understand them, it not about Bie turn to give Noona her bitter taste but JLR storyline in my opinion is about how a man disrespecting a woman both mentally & physically..gives her not place to prove herself. Isn't possible for a writer tone down Harith character..make him less aggressive or like @Jerry BieNoona said adjust the storyline to make it more reasonable. Up to now I’m not happy with Bie & Noona upcoming project rumours..first The Princess & now JLR. Since it just a rumours I will not take it seriously…

cecilia

Staff member
JLR? kidding me? no!!! i love the lakorn and i don't want BIENA to start on it .. not b/c i'm scare but i rather they have another one of their own .. please let it be an original script this time around ... please!