[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for all of Bie's interviews. 

I am so glad that he won the Goodness Idol Award.  He truly deserves the award.  :D  :)  :D 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
A nice meaningful song, cute mv. the song title is water drop. a drop of water drip slowly but the longer it drip it becomes a river and soothe the heart and soul. 

I think goes with Biena's relationship. doesn't rush into things. let time be like a test of their love. slowly get to know eachother. fall in love slowly but for a long time. many things they have to face in the road ahead, a long way to go. if their love is still there for one another, their love will surely become deeper and more as time passed. 

I can see Bie is a direct person. but I think sometimes he have to lied to prevent becoming more news and answering constant news about his love life is pretty tiring, i'm sure he doesn't want that to happen. anyways he's not totally lying but just not telling the whole truth that's all, which is a difference there. come on it's show biz you actually think they gonna tell everything that's on their mind, everyone has secrets and for most people they want it to be private to prevent chaotic in their life.
a fan post a theory of people who lied/how they will react when someone ask them questions, they don't know they are lying but just come out naturally. and omg it's totally how Bie react in the interview when Jackalin ask him about Noona going to Japan. they said if the person kept repeating what he saids he's definitely lying. and we see Bie answer I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. that Noona went to Japan. and he change his words from first interview he said didn't buy her souvenirs cause they hardly see eachother but the second time when ask he saids because he went on a work thing so didn't buy her souvenir, which actually he went to study not on a work thing. and his face expression look upset(you have to really focus on his face he does it really quick) cause he know she went with a guy to Japan so he use an excuse said she must scare will buy me souvenirs so didn't tell me. so definitely i'm sure he know she went to Japan and he's not happy about it either. of course she gonna tell him that she went to Japan. and I believe he did get her a souvenir too,no doubt about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuSTUJUQjc0
credit meaw miau

don't know anyone saw this photo yet but I just did. so cute. hope their love will last for a long time, till eternity.
ahh saw Khun Boy IG he miss Kobori and Angsumalin too. cause at a Japanese bathroom he saw a wood stool so made him think about the bath stool that Kobori made for Angsumalin. come on Khun Boy even you miss this couple so why take such a long time to pair Biena up again. hurry please. many fans are waiting. we miss them so much. and positively sure Biena is waiting to come back and work together again too.

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sound like confirm Noona will play in the stage "luerd kut thee ya" cause one of the actress(Mami) post in Noona's IG said see you toward the end of this year. and in Mami's IG she post a photo of the book "luerd kut thee ya" said proud to be a part of this.
but don't know who is pra'ek yet.  so right now they're in the process of audition for this stage.
and Noona use to say will have a new project this year but can't tell yet
i'm glad Noona get to be in a big project again but  why this story the ending is too sad.
and if Bie were to play in here would be like Koo Kum that he died again. will be so sad again. 
so I dunno. if Biena really did get to play in this stage together, will make fans more happy or sad.
but if Bie didn't play In here with Noona, then who??? maybe Gun???
cause from Bie's recent interview he said won't have a new stage play. but working on his music.
hope after this stage play Biena will get to pair up for a new lakorn.
hope we get confirm news of Biena new project together by this year so have something to look forward to in 2014.

cecilia

Staff member
no T_T - Love LK but why -- tragedy again!

I'm going to ignore that news .. just focus on Bie and his CHEEK kiss to Noona :wub:  *Off to SAWAN CHANT JEB -- Se7en heaven*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona post in her IG photo of ETC band to help promote their concert, she want to go watch them. 
hope Biena go watch it together on July 25 cause Bie like this band too hehe.

I want to ignore this news too but can't. will be sad if Bie didn't get to play with Noona in this stage
cause even though it's a sad ending but I still want to see them together. but of course I rather they both don't play in this stage.
they continuously work together, get to see eachother often is always better than get separated.
it makes me kinda sad already to see photos of Noona with another guy(the pra'ek in her mv)
and some fans saids she look cute with him too. possessive over Noona for Bie.
and i'm sure Biena will be happy get to work together again no matter what kind of project it is.
at least they get to see eachother everyday is all that matters. it will make their relationship more close than ever. and I want them to be happy.
even though the ending is tragic but fans should be happy enough that get to see them together. but I have a feeling he won't play in this stage.
if he didn't play with her in this stage then us fans may not get to see them together again this year.
hope it's not this case. want to see them at least attend events,functions together again. miss them so much.
will be so nice to see her play in his music video since he's working on his music right now. she be a special guest in his mv will be great.

She wore that ring again..hehe wonder who gave it to her?? (must be her P'Bie-a way to show he's serious about her, and show other guys she is reserve already hehe)
her fans use to say doesn't see her wear this ring before they notice she start wearing it the time Bie went to N.Y. so what does that tell you..hehe.

credit Noona's IG

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, if Noona has to be in the musical Luerd Kattiya, then I'd rather the lead actor be someone else besides Bie. Luerd Kattiya is another tragic story, but their weren't a lot of sweet scenes of them together, not like Koo Kum.....I don't want them to waste a project together with another sad ending. Plus, with it being a musical, us international fans probably won't get to see it....Khun Boy probably won't release this on DVD. Ruk Jab Jai was the first musical he released and it will probably be a long time before he releases another one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I was thinking Bie won't play in this stage with Noona. cause she mention have a new project before he went to N.Y. and recent he said won't have a new stage play so it shouldn't be Bie. I rather Noona won't play in here either cause will be sad for her again a story with pra'ek died again. but if she were to play then guess it's okay since there won't be that much love scenes anyways, but sad for us fans though that won't get to see Biena work together again this year.  yeah true we may not get to see this stage anyways cause Khun Boy rarely make it into dvd. so we just have to root for their new lakorn for next year instead then. which is such a long wait. argh I hate waiting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumors said there will be Koo Kum the musical beginning of next year. so maybe Biena play together again.
they said Luerd kut thee ya the musical will show in Oct.-Nov. 2013 produced by Khun Boy. so they must start practice in July then.
if the rumors are true what is with Khun Boy keep remaking. migosh get a new story. is he obsess with tragic ending stories?!
make Luerd Ku thee ya in lakorn tv and then musical and now will make Koo kum from lakorn tv to musical.
if Noona get to play both stages then will be hard work for her. will be so tired.
but from rumors they only mention Bie may get to play Koo Kum stage play.
if it's true is so mess up to let only Bie play koo kum stage but not Noona.
can't separate them they are a hot couple from lakorn Koo Kum.
Khun Boy won't be that mean to separate KoboBie and AngNoona, right. have to be Biena again in Koo Kum if make again.
Khun Boy is mean isn't it enough that many fans cried in lakorn koo kum now you want them to cried again in koo kum stage play??!! 
he must see that many people love Biena from Koo Kum so want to bring the story back for the fans to see Biena together again.
so i'm sure if Biena get to play new lakorn together will be a remake since Khun Boy love doing remakes.

Aww Noona miss Bie again. she look so cute in this photo. i'm sure he miss her too.
they will get to see eachother soon since she coming back on monday.
in the caption she saids "finally Ang-san get to come to Kobori's birth home"
I think in a way she's telling Bie I miss you. hope he stop "ngon" her by now haha.

credit Noona's IG

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Noona is too silly and adorable. Sigh. BieNa, I love those two. As of right now, I'm just going to say "no comment" to everything. I'll just sit back and see it all happen. Well, not entirely everything since I am sure there are still more sweet things to come from both Noona & Bie. 555 I'll just be in cloud 9 with Ceci. ;)
Anyways, I wanted to share this with all. Found this online while...yeah. LOL 

This was from a Taiwanese cover story magazine. I found it to be rather interesting. :D
When asked what does the word ‘Celebrities’ means? To common everyday people they would say: Fame, Famous and Fortune. But if you have the chance to ask a ‘celebrity’ what does it means? Don’t be surprise when they openly claimed it to be: Loss of privacy, Lack of personal time and Lots of rumours. A celebrity’s rumour can be a small fib that people will laugh it off, but sometimes it can be just as powerful, the key to sustain or to destroy one celebrity’s personal life or an intimate relationship. And today, THH Express will take you on a little investigation comparing between the two powerful ‘R’ words in the celebrity’s world, Relationship vs Rumours.
But then again “Celebrity Relationship Rumour” is the widest subject one can stumble on with so many sides and so many different scenarios. For this investigation, we will stick to one basic ground, looking at how real celebrities battle with rumours to keep and hide their relationships. Providing the evidences for us will be two well-known couples in the Asian World of Television dramas. Newly wedded Couple from the Lion Roar country Singapore, Christopher Lee & Fann Wong and the exclusive exposure couple of THH Express, the top rated Idol Couple in Taiwan, Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En.

The beginning – Rumours
Everything has to start somewhere, and normally with Celebrity relationship, it generally started with the rumours.
In 2001, after spending 3 months in Taiwan together, filming Madam White Snake, Fann and Christopher received the first rumours about their relationship, spilling that the couple was caught by some Asian tourist who spotted them holidaying in Bali and holding hands while going through the shops together. That started a long 3 years of denying and refusing from both ‘guilty’ parties. Fast forwarded to many years later, in January 2008, the first intimate rumours ever surfaced for the top Idol couple after 3 years making their names on the Sunday screens started to come out, exposing that Ming Dao was caught ‘French kissing’ his 2 times co-stars/ company colleague Chen Qiao En in a private celebrities bar. And no different, after that a train of declining statements trailing in from Qiao En but only refusing to the ‘French kissing’ part and a very unusual silence treatment from her other half, Mr Ming Dao.

The middle - confession coming out of the blue
If you haven’t notice, but celebrities like to play a game around their relationships, it calls “Catch me if you can”.
If rumours are flying out from left and right, they will dug low or jump high to steer away from it. However, if the media started to leave them with a little bit of time to gather their focus then out of the sudden the celebrities themselves will pop up with a few indefinite confessions to set the challenge all over again. And generally believe it or not, it’s usually the tight lips female who lets out the hint, because if it was up to the guys, then they would have pour out everything from their very first ‘date’.
It was the end of 2004, before accepting her 3 three years secret relationship with co-star Christopher Lee. Fann Wong released her first self illustrated cartoon book. It was to showcase her wonderful drawing talent, telling the story of the Caldecott Hill Princess’s stardom life in simple, cute cartoon stretches. But accidentally she drew out the ‘hidden’ love of her life for the public to ponder. It was in the chapter where she named ‘Love’. In there she described how she was heart broken but then a certain someone came skipping outside her house and bought the love light back to her darken heart again. Christopher at the time was well known for enjoying skipping as a form of exercise, he even performed a memorable stun for a live TV charity show by skipping non stop for 1 hour.
Then in April 2008, the Queen of Taiwanese Idol Dramas published her first self written book titled “See or not?”. In which she promised to reveal her true self in a way fans had never discovered. And to prove her point, she publicly done a bare back photo shot to show the real Qiao En to the readers. Contrast to Fann’s comic book, it wasn’t the ‘love’ chapter which caused attention to Qiao En’s book, but it was the chapter where she praised and sugar coated her best on-screen co-star Ming Dao, calling him “My Prince Turns Frog” (PTF of course was the title for their first ground breaking Idol drama in Taiwan). In the much talk about chapter at the time, Qiao En cleverly started the pages by declining the infamous “French Kiss” rumour with her so called ‘best buddy’. But then she openly declared her admiration to him, and clearly disregard the fact that some of her fans was not very fond about Ming Dao. Skillfully set out their background relationship as purely good, compatible co-stars, Qiao En thought it was a save boundary when she honestly admitted that Ming Dao carried a missing part of her, that he influenced her not only in acting but changed the way she looks at life in general. She craftily described him as someone who she listened and respected, but staying away from the romantic verbs, she described those times where they were happily sharing their interests and memories together as ‘two strange weirdos being in their own world”.

The finale - admission to the hidden relationship.
When Christopher was asked on what made him so happily stood in front of the Press around May 2005 to announce with everyone that Fann was his? He laughed and said that was when their 3 years secret relationship was secured with the trust and believe for each other, therefore they let it out. But over 3 years after that, with up and down within their life and career, Fann accidentally let off their engagement news to stun everyone in April 2008. After such a tremendous record previously for their hidden relationship, it was shock that the lovebirds only managed to keep their lips tight for 2 months after the official proposal. Then another 8 months of preparation before Jan 2009 when all of Singapore witnessed the most lavish celebrities wedding ever.
On the other side, Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En only step out with their underground relationship after both of them finished their contract with the former management company J-Stars. The light was finally shone when the lovers confessed that due to the company infamous relationship forbidden rule, it gave them no choice but to hold their relationship under the tunnel. Follow the open confession, and to everyone expectation, the lovers became most wanted celebrities in Mainland where they were filming their first China collaboration. Opening to the Mainland just over 6 months ago, it fair to say that their career had took another step up, let hope their relationship will follows and wedding bell won’t be that distance away.

After a quick research, we all have seen how rumours could play a very important role in a Celebrity’s relationship. It is why most of high profile relationships were forced to be hidden for their own protection. In conclusion, be wise with what you read because there are many causes to a rumour, but for relationship, everyone all working toward one happy ending.
Credit: http://mingenlove.blogspot.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Roselovesice, this article is very interesting. it goes with Biena's relationship. I think right now they are in the middle stage. confess out of the blues.
it was such a surprised for some fans when Bie first announced at the concert that "Angsumalin is mine in real life" and after that they spills little bits more of their relationship. but still they are not ready to announce publicly yet. like Bie said will announce when he gets marry. I agree with keeping their relationship a secret is better to prevent from all those chaotic things that may destroy their relationship. when they are truly ready then announce all at one time should be better. hope they end up happy together too.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@roselovesice, I couldn't agree more with the article conclusion, hope that Bie & Noona could find they happy ending in future.

I repeat my thought about these photos when I showed it to looksy
"though these photos was coincidentally the same, I think they want to give each other kiss"  :woot2: 

credit: WeloveNoonaFB & as tagged

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want both of them to play Luerd Kut Theeya the musical, it's a pain to see Bie died again and of course we wouldn't get to watch it. If both of Biena gets to play Koo Kum the musical it'll be great, but it just sad to see Bie died the second time of being Kobori and we also won't get to see it too. Waiting for Bie's new project as well as Biena together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile, thanks for Biena's photo. squeals they look soooo cute!!! would be so nice if get to see them dress like this in their new lakorn together.

@Nda, they say when people are in love they like to do the same thing. they caught eachother's reactions automaticly.
that's why we see Biena do similar face expressions/say same vocabulary often hehe.

There is high chance Noona will get to play with Kangsom in the stage "Luerd kut thee ya".
cause Gun and Bie already gave interviews said won't have new stage play yet.
and in one of the star ig said Kangsom play in this stage too.
I don't like his acting. saw his acting in baung ruk was stiff.
but i won't get to see this stage anyways. so doesn't really matter. hope no kiss scenes in here though.
there are chances Bie may play a new lakorn with Pinky. a ghost story. film next month.
have to wait and see if it's true. he use to say will have a new lakorn but won't tell yet.
Khun Boy really gonna separate Biena. so mean. i'm so sad.
so then we have to keep waiting what will be Biena new project together. *sigh*
hope after their individual projects are over they'll get pair up again. cross fingers.

If there will be a Leurd Kattiya musical, I would like to toss in a request for Toomtaam. He's perfect! Like most of you all have already stated, I don't want my Bie to die again either!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's confirm there will be "Luerd kut thee ya" the musical. they are doing the audition right now. but they didn't reveal the pra'ek and nang'ek yet. but from many hints that is out nang'ek  should be Noona. Toomtaam is filming a lakorn right now so he may not be free to play a musical. so have to wait and see who will be pra'ek but I think we should know by July if they are schedule to show in Oct-Nov 2013.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well, we knew it would happen sooner or later.........might as well get it over with.....let Bie and Noona do their separate projects with whomever so that they can reunite in the project after it. I just wish that we can get confirmation from Khun Boy that there is a project with their names on it. I don't mind the wait as long as I know we have something definite to look forward to.  :D 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, totally agree. let them do their separate projects and get it over with.the sooner the better it will be over.
yep that's what I want is a confirm project with Biena's names on it this year and I will be happy enough so have something to look forward to. but I still hate waiting. fans are still requesting for Biena new lakorn in Khun Boy's IG. hope he pity the fans and tell us the new project that Biena will have together soon.
even if we won't get to see their new project together this year, hope at least get to see them attend events, functions together again. or i'll be depress cause really want to see them together again. see them interview together by Jackalin again will be so nice.
love your signature of Biena so cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking cause me being paranoid again. I rather Bie didn't play a new lakorn and wait for Noona to be done with her musical play then they come back and reunited again in a new lakorn. she should be done with the musical by Nov. then Dec. they start filming their new lakorn together. while Bie wait for Noona he can just focus on doing his music, tape his sit-com and can go sings in varieties event. and maybe his part time job is go visit Noona at the stage set haha cause she should be around there for at least 4 months(i'm sure will get to see Bie sneak and go give her moral support plus watch out for guys who may hit on her too haha).  because if he play a new lakorn right now(cause lakorn take longer to film) i'm scare by the time Noona done with her musical he won't be free and he use to say want to work on only one project at a time, so i'm scare Khun Boy gonna pair her up with another actor again if Bie's not free.
For example like Yadech there was this one year that Nadech won't accept lakorn after done film the lakorn with Yaya and he just focus on his school and attend events then he came back and play a new lakorn with Yaya again. I want Bie to do that,is wait for Noona. cause sound like confirm already that Noona gonna play this musical but Bie haven't confirm yet and many fans don't wanna see him co-star with Pinky either and some may not even watch it cause anti-Pinky.

Reactions: NdA