[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
The summary was good and I feel like I won't miss out this lakorn.

you cant miss out! nope. shakes my head. Lol. It's TOOMTAM. 5555+++ JKJK

I am most anxious for this lakorn! TooMo+ToomPinky lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YaMaMiKi: Aww, thank you so much for posting these photos. You're too sweet :)
But gosh, Toomtam and Mo are so cute and I never saw a lot of these photos before. Gahhh, making me even more excited for KNK!

lemmo

sarNie Egg
Cr. Facebook : Toomtam's channel
อีกชุด มาจากงาน exact scenario new happening 2014 ค่ะ
ขอบคุณรูปจาก 2am and the rain is falling @ pantip ค่ะ แฟนคลับ O-Anuchyd

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lemmo: Thank you so much for the great quality pictures. Toomtam looks so dashing and everyone just looks so beautiful.
And that clip is too cute xD Hunz and Toomtam are so funny, love how they're so playful with each other.

Chalidaluvprin: Yess, can't miss out on the kissing machine XD

SonYukView4ever

it is so SAD that Mo and Toomtam didnt post any group pictures of themselves together from this lakorn at all! Back then they were soooooo close, now nothing.  :cry:

@Chalidaluvprin

555+++ kissing machine lol, my love, my boo!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :yes:  :kiss3:  :kiss: 

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Yay, finally our Viki-channel for this lakorn got approved and with Kuda's wonderful synopsis of this lakorn (million thanks for this!) it's now ready for the lakorn to start: http://www.viki.com/tv/21812c-koom-nang-kruan

Is there perhaps a kind fellow fan who speaks Thai and English and who would help us to get the teaser subbed in English? It's already segmented (timed) and now the segments are waiting to be filled with words: http://subber.viki.com/translations/1021341

And if someone is willing to create some beautiful fan-arts for it to improve the channel-design I would gladly accept this offer since this channel "screams" for a professional look. :D

And of course I want to invite everybody to follow this channel and/or join us in getting this lakorn subbed once it starts airing.  :cheer:

Lots of love!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Amelie3: So glad to see you guys already have this lakorn on Viki! :) Maybe I'll help out with segmenting a couple times. So excited for this lakorn to air!~

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Amelie3: So glad to see you guys already have this lakorn on Viki! :) Maybe I'll help out with segmenting a couple times. So excited for this lakorn to air!~

@ Marina: Yes, better sooner than later. :wink:  I was quite surprised when they already broadcasted the teaser and so I decided to create one for it to have it ready whenever it airs. Usually I avoid watching ghost lakorns but Toomtam makes everything worth enduring, even scary ghosts. :bhehe:
And I like that for a change I'll be sympathizing with the ghost since I really feel pity for Pinky's character. Hopefully there will be few scenes of her with this scary ghost-make-up and lots of scenes with Toomtam and Mo. There were far too few of them in the teaser! :thumbdown:
Do you think that this lakorn will be broadcasted this year or early in the next year?
And thanks for offering your help, working with you will be a pleasure as always. :kiss2:

SonYukView4ever

Toomtam confirmed at teaser Ceremony January 2014 it should air.

Ill take a look at the website later. :) thanks for sharing Amelia. :)

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:

@ Daisy: Thank you very much for sharing this info, I'll add it on the channel-wall.  :flowers:  Now I only have to get the fellow Viki-contributors as excited about watching Toomtam again as I am. Two more months to turn them into followers... :ghehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay finally get to test out da teaser for da first time and it super awesome!!! Loved da teaser and loved a summary from da last page too if I haven't say anything before!!!

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:

awesome, i'll be done with school and that will be winter break time!! work out great for me xD

btw, thanks for the info! :D