[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg!!!! Im sitting here jumping in arms bc I keep reading how handsome Toomtam is loolz ahhh Im so excited and I have not even see ep.1 lol bc Im stuck at work. Omg. Please get me out soon so I can go watch Toomtam Mo and Pinky!!!^^

Ekkkkkkkssss!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: It's gonna be airing on the Monday-Tuesday slot :D And lucky you! I have to wait until Friday to watch T__T
But yes, I'm super excited!! I can not even explain how excited I am!!  :dance1: 

Oh goshh!! I should just stay away from this thread until Friday when I get to watch, haha :coverlaf: 
But from everyone's post about the first episode, it sounds super good. And the tub scene is already in episode 1, too? Oh mah lawd :cry1: I'm literally crying here, lol. JK, that would be too extreme.
I also can't wait to hear the OST, I'm sure it'll be good.

Thank you, everyone for posting and sharing your thoughts~ It's so nice to see new posts here!

SonYukView4ever

OOMG!!! I am finally home from this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng a$$ day of work.!!!!! ! arggggggggggg!!!

And driving home through the snow storm is sooooooooooooooooooo bad too. but heck yea, I'm starting right now!! Maybe I can summarize a bit Lol, we'll see. I have to work real early tomorrow too, so we'll see!

Amelia, I would really love to help out with subbing, but Im not a computer freak.  like what program or such to use?? Maybe if someone can walk me through, I can help sub, but I'll need a proofread for sure. ahahahahhaa :p

Toomtamies, here I come to you!! kekekekekek :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: Aww, you must be very tired. But coming home to KNK is definitely worth it, right? ;)
Also, I'd love to see what you think of the first episode.
And to help sub KNK on Viki, you just need an account and you don't need any programs. You just do it all on the Viki site. ^__^
As for segmenting and such, I've done it before and it's pretty easy once you get used to it but I'm not the best person to explain, haha XD

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
It's so good!!! My Tootam looks hot in here. The bath tub scene was funny/cute at the same time. TooMo!!!! I love them I also can't wait for Pinky and Toomtam

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
It's so good!!! My Tootam looks hot in here. The bath tub scene was funny/cute at the same time. TooMo!!!! I love them I also can't wait for Pinky and Toomtam

Minny, awwe. You make it seem so good. I'm so excited!! I know for sure Toomtam will be hot XD

SonYukView4ever

ok ladies, I skimmed through ep.1 like an eagle eyeballing his prey Lol, and, hm, I wasn't impressed although I wasn't disappointed either Lol. I think I am looking forward to seeing more of Mo and Toomtam's relationship, and how they fall in love and such.  Pinky's character doesn't seem as pitiful as of now, because she seems really revengeful and cold. But we'll see.

a nightie picture Toom, Mo and Pinky

cr. TTFC

I forgot to add that, I do not like how they did the the preview at all. it's so cheaply made and seems like the staff didnt put any work into it at all. but yea, Mo looks very pretty and definitely cute. I think I'll like her look better in here compared to pinky but we'll see.

SonYukView4ever

huajaikaungtur said:
Daisy: Aww, you must be very tired. But coming home to KNK is definitely worth it, right? ;)

hehe. Thanks Marina. You're really sweet! :) Seeing Toomtam definitely makes me feel happy! :)

Ill check out viki when I can, and see how I can assist with subbing. oh oh. hahahah :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks to huajaikaungtur for the reminder. i drove to my gma house just to use their wifi to watch the first episode (im still w/o wifi).. i regret watching it lol i should at least waited until a few more episodes. i dont love it nor do i hate it. i think i might actually like mo. ch5 actresses and actors dont appeal much to me esp their pairing but this is quite rare.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hmm I'm not sure to sympathize with Jao Nang Yodlah or not lol. She looks like a pitiful one, but she got that crow as her pet, really like an evil witch.

I re-watched Toomtam and Mo's scene together and still smiling over their bickering. Gosh, they're cute together, just like Toomtam and Vill. <3 Pimdao must be really annoyed that her enemy appears in her dream. :p

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
hehe. Thanks Marina. You're really sweet! :) Seeing Toomtam definitely makes me feel happy! :)

Ill check out viki when I can, and see how I can assist with subbing. oh oh. hahahah :)

Oh, thank you SO much for stopping by on our channel! We will welcome you with open arms.  :kiss2:

Especially the scenes from the past will be harder to translate because of the royal titles etc. So anyone who has a clue about these things is also needed.  :wink:

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
OOMG!!! I am finally home from this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng a$$ day of work.!!!!! ! arggggggggggg!!!

And driving home through the snow storm is sooooooooooooooooooo bad too. but heck yea, I'm starting right now!! Maybe I can summarize a bit Lol, we'll see. I have to work real early tomorrow too, so we'll see!

Amelia, I would really love to help out with subbing, but Im not a computer freak.  like what program or such to use?? Maybe if someone can walk me through, I can help sub, but I'll need a proofread for sure. ahahahahhaa :p

Toomtamies, here I come to you!! kekekekekek :dance1:

Lol, I read today's posts' starting from the end, that's why I saw this post of yours later than the other one.  :ghehe:

On Viki you just register for free, then you visit the channel, you click on the clip that you want to sub. Then you click on "Subtitle Editor" and then you can start subbing. Subs can only put into the prepared segments (timing which will be provided by others like me). Then you click on the segment, the video will jump to the point where the segment in the video is, you can listen to the dialogue and type in the translation. Then you save it and voilá, there is your Viki.subtitle. :thumbsup:

Here is a professional tutorial by Viki.com: http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/200139474-How-to-subtitle-a-video