dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Pang is such a lucky lady! I'd trade anything to be in her place in lakorn. Always get to hug Bank like every time (am such a hugger; always speaking highly of Bank). Note/Junior, Ploy/New where the hell are you guys right now???
Have you guys seen the MV? There're some scenes I think that was previously recorded, but they just didn't show it in lakorn. And there's part when Junior piggy backing Note and New piggy backing Ploy, gah they're too cute! :spin: :crush: :grouphug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I saw the piggyback scenes of both young couples, maybe it will air later! Hope so. It was so cute scene!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
khob khun mak mak for the video! Junior is so funny! He just born to be a singer, he's having such a hard time to memorize all of his lines. And I like "regular" Captain, he dressed up casually, so down to earth helped the crew to carry all the stuffs, even hold the umbrella! On the of that, he's not conceited, despite he has his own position as the main cast of the drama. And of course, he's more charming in real life. New and Ploy just just just.... way to adorable!
Oh, one last thing, just.want.more.Bank

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh I'm hating Rose now...she's manipulative and making Kong Pat do all teh dirty work for her instead...poor Vee, she doesnt want Kongpat to go kill anyone anymore but Rose brainwashed him into thinking just because she saved his life, he owes her back....what kind o sister makes your own brother do ur dirty work for you.....

i bet you in the end, Bee either go crazy, end up dead, or go to jail....

hope nothing goes wrong w/ Kongpat inn the end

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
OMG ! I miss Chai and Pai scenes so much -- they've been apart for two darn episodes now. Grrrrrrr!
Relax blissful! There are more than 20 episodes for this lakorn, there's more chance to see,(what's New's name? Is it Chin right?) Chin's and Pai's romance in the upcoming episodes :yes:

gosh I'm hating Rose now...she's manipulative and making Kong Pat do all teh dirty work for her instead...poor Vee, she doesnt want Kongpat to go kill anyone anymore but Rose brainwashed him into thinking just because she saved his life, he owes her back....what kind o sister makes your own brother do ur dirty work for you.....

i bet you in the end, Bee either go crazy, end up dead, or go to jail....

hope nothing goes wrong w/ Kongpat inn the end
Yeah I don't like Rose's behavior too TubbyTinker! She's way out of line! If I were her, I'd probably doing that task myself, doesn't have to involve anyone, including my own sibling. She doesn't feel pity at all to his brother who has lost his memories