-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just saw this on Vill's fc page. They just have the fitting. I'm not sure what is the title of the lakorn. I couldn't find it. As for the pra'ek, i don't know who he is and his name. But I;m pretty sure that;s him on those pictures from the pantip link below. 

http://pantip.com/topic/31142475

If you know any info, please help and comment. So, I can tag it. :D

Bosathai201088

sarNie Egg
I Never hear about him but a lots of Fan @pantip Site like him and he playing on a Sitcom Jud nud Pop @the moment. I think it is his first lakorn and first Time with exact.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Never heard of him either and he's not all that either in my eyes, but I'll wait and see.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what????????????? so that DJ is View's pra'ek? ?? ?

He looks Korean-ish??

He's not too bad, suits always make guys look good though.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eh, I'm so in lakorn withdrawal mood right now. I'm behind in a lot of things. I hate myself for doing that. Anyway, earlier today (November 4) Vill, Put/Puth, and other Exact actors and actresses were at a press conference for Exact's upcoming lakorns: Jaopayu, E-Sa, Koom (or KumNang Kruan, and Leh Nangfah. Here's the teaser for Leh Nangfah and some photos of Put and Vill.

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qdaLDllisQ

My reaction to the teaser? Well, I'm shocked they shot the teaser even before the opening ceremony, but they must have wanted to show it off in time for the press conference. Or perhaps there's no opening ceremony at all?
Anyway, seems like Vill plays a spoiled brat who gets cursed and gets transformed into a bird. Haha, I'll be looking forward to her new role. Her character and voice are brattingly annoying hehe.
Corny in some scenes, but it is just the teaser. Hope that the actual filming will be even better! Now for the pictures.

Credit: Put's (push_dj) IG.

I dislike Vill's look for the event (it contradicts her previous outfit/look for the day they were shooting the teaser), yet she and Put look good together. Their outfits match each other's so well.
I really like the second picture of them together hahaha. From that angle, Put kind of looks like Tik.
 He has a very nice height. I hope he doesn't disappoint me.
 A few people were saying that he kind of looks like Son, but I don't think so.
 Oh, right! The butlers/bodyguards are oh, so hawt! In glasses, anyway. :lolyup:

Info about Leh Nangfah in Thai (for those who can read Thai and are interested):

เล่ห์นางฟ้า
นำแสดงโดย วิว วรรณรท, พุฒิ พุฒิชัย, นุส นุสบา, นิโคล เทริโอ
ทุกวันพุธ-พฤหัสบดี 20.10-21.40

ไม่มีอะไรที่ลัลน์ลลิตหรือคุณหนูบิวตี้จะสนใจทำ มากไปกว่านั่งส่องกระจกชื่นชมความงามของตนเองตลอดทั้งวันจนเข้าขั้นหมกมุ่น นางฟ้าบนสรวงสวรรค์ถึงกับทนไม่ได้ ต้องดัดนิสัยสาวสวยผู้ไม่สนใจสิ่งอื่นใดนอกจากตัวเอง ด้วยการสาปเธอให้เป็นนกหงษ์หยกในเวลากลางคืน และกลับร่างเป็นคนในเวลากลางวัน จนกว่าลัลน์ลลิตจะปรับปรุงตัวเสียใหม่ และได้รับจุมพิตจากชายที่เธอรักยิ่งกว่าชีวิต แต่จะทำอย่างไรเมื่อในชีวิตจริง ลัลน์ลลิตไม่เคยรู้จักคำว่า รักแท้ มองรอบตัวก็เจอผู้ชายเพียงคนเดียวคือธีภพ คู่ปรับเก่าสมัยเด็กซึ่งยังคอยหาเรื่องเธอมาถึงบัดนี้ แถมเขายังเอ็นดูเจ้าหงษ์หยกแสนรู้มากกว่าร่างมนุษย์แท้จริงของลัลน์ลลิตเสียอีก แล้วคุณหนูบิวตี้คนสวยจะแก้คำสาปได้อย่างไร.
 ​
Credit: Truelife's website. Rough translation: Apparently, LN will air the beginning of next year (2014), taking over the Wednesday-Thursday airing slot. Vill's character's name is Beauty and Put's character's name is Teepob ("บิวตี้ และ ธีภพ;" Credit: ClubVill's Facebook). And...that's all I got.
 ​
So, cast of characters:​
 ​
Vill Wannarot (วิว วรรณรท) as Beauty/บิวตี้
Put Putichai/Puth Puthichai (พุฒิ พุฒิชัย) as Teepob/ธีภพ
Nus Nussaba/Noos Nusaba (นุส นุสบา) as Angel #1
Nicole Theriault (นิโคล เทริโอ) as Angel #2

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I don't know what to say about the teaser ... all I can say is that it is so different. Lol, it's unique but I don't know if I like it. I might tune in to this lakorn for Puth and Vill thought since they look pretty good together.
Vill's gorgeous and seeing her in this role is really refreshing. I feel like her character in the teaser isn't totally convincing but I'm sure she'll improve. As for Puth, didn't see much of him in the teaser but he's one good looking cookie :D

Agree with you Maiko! Vill's outfit is very contradicting but she's still beautiful like always.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I don't know what to say about the teaser ... all I can say is that it is so different. Lol, it's unique but I don't know if I like it. I might tune in to this lakorn for Puth and Vill thought since they look pretty good together.
Vill's gorgeous and seeing her in this role is really refreshing. I feel like her character in the teaser isn't totally convincing but I'm sure she'll improve. As for Puth, didn't see much of him in the teaser but he's one good looking cookie :D

Agree with you Maiko! Vill's outfit is very contradicting but she's still beautiful like always.

Ahh, you're way too nice, Marina girl! xD I wouldn't call Vill beautiful during the event/press conference haha. She's just pleasing to the eyes. :bhehe: I like her look better in the teaser. But I'm confused as to why her look during the conference is so dramatically different... :huh: (Sheesh, it reminds me of Gandamanee, and that reminds me of Thit and Gandawasee, and THAT makes me miss ToomVill even more! :cry:) Well, Vill and Put's outfits match each other's, but shouldn't her makeup be softer? Oh, well.

Eh, being an Exact (romantic) comedy, my hopes aren't too high. But I'm so looking forward to Vill's new role. I've always wanted to see her in a spoiled, bratty, rich girl role, and I'm finally getting my wish, yay! :yahoo: (Hopefully, my other wishes come true. :wink:) I know what you mean about her character not being too convincing hehe. She overreacts in the teaser. Hope that her acting will be smoother once actual filming begins. They should start filming soon since LN (Leh Nangfah) will air the "beginning" of next year.

Put is looking better and better. And he's even better on screen, thank goodness. So far. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL, Maiko. I’m too nice? I just think she’s so beautiful. Maybe you and I define beautiful differently. My definition of beautiful is basically anything that catches my eyes, haha. Agreed, she looks better in the teaser. And oh yes, definitely reminds me of Nee :O Speaking about Nee, miss SSP so much. Ahhh, agreed. It’s been so long since SSP ended ;~;
Yeah, who’s in charge of her makeup? Or does she do it herself? She should have softer, more natural looking makeup.

Yeah, the whole romantic comedy thing isn’t really catching me but the leads are such eye candy so I might just have to watch it. Plus, it might be a nice break for me since I’m watching depressing/dramatic dramas at the moment.

And I know right!? I feel like we’ve seen Vill in so many roles and she masters them all very well. Her spoiled, bratty character isn’t totally convincing to me yet … but that’s just me judging from the teaser.

So it’ll air in January? Hope we don’t have to wait too long for it ^^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, Maiko. I’m too nice? I just think she’s so beautiful. Maybe you and I define beautiful differently. My definition of beautiful is basically anything that catches my eyes, haha. Agreed, she looks better in the teaser. And oh yes, definitely reminds me of Nee :eek: Speaking about Nee, miss SSP so much. Ahhh, agreed. It’s been so long since SSP ended ;~;
Yeah, who’s in charge of her makeup? Or does she do it herself? She should have softer, more natural looking makeup.

Yeah, the whole romantic comedy thing isn’t really catching me but the leads are such eye candy so I might just have to watch it. Plus, it might be a nice break for me since I’m watching depressing/dramatic dramas at the moment.

And I know right!? I feel like we’ve seen Vill in so many roles and she masters them all very well. Her spoiled, bratty character isn’t totally convincing to me yet … but that’s just me judging from the teaser.

So it’ll air in January? Hope we don’t have to wait too long for it ^^

You are; you're honest, sweet, wonderful, beautiful, etc. :kiss: Should I continue? :D Well, even ugly things capture my attention sometimes. :lolyup: I'm still missing SSP and Toomtam - Vill. I've been too depressed and saddened to re-watch SSP in details, only my favorite Thit x Gan scenes. :pervie: :blush:

I'm being wary over Leh Nangfah for the moment, being an Exact romantic comedy, but I'm looking forward to a relaxing lakorn. :D The last Exact romantic comedy that I truly enjoyed was Dok Ruk Rim Tang (Bie - Vill :wub:), and I certainly hope that Vill will improve in her "comical" role. Don't want her to overreact too much. Awh, I'm happy you think Vill masters her roles very well. See, you're too nice! :grouphug: Hmm, I've seen her in weak, whiny, sweet, pushy, tomboy, action, dramatic, nang'rai :)ghehe:), strong, corny, etc. roles so far. The only thing left is a horror role hehe. :rofl: But horror lakorns aren't my favorite genre, so I don't mind if she never takes on such a role.

Um, January sounds super quick. :eek: Hmm, filming must have begun. :scratchchin: They just said it'll air beginning of next year, so perhaps mid- or even late January? Maybe even February, for I'm sure the other Exact lakorns are going to air first before LN. Jaopayu is airing after Golf and Pao's lakorn. Toomtam's KNK may take over Paap Ataan's airing slot. Perhaps E-Sa and LN will air after that. ^_^

Interesting info: Vill and Put's acting coach is the same lady from Sood Sai Paan/Sudsaipan!
So, that gives me reasons to hope a little bit for Vill and Put's performances.
 She did a fabulous job with Toomtam - Vill. :blush: I find it cute that Vill and Put leave comments on each other's IG photos (related to Leh Nangfah). That's GREAT!!!!
 Here's a video about Put interviewing Vill. Um, Put's voice is kind of soft and has that gay vibe to it...
 It could just be the audio. But he does look very cute on screen and when he smiles hehe. Night, Marina! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: ohisee oicclub (for the video); Kate Sontichai's Twitter (for the poster).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Gp9oeyDLE

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Noo, don't continue please. Hehe, thank you so much, Maiko. You're the nice on here. Oh yeah, you're right. I guess I'll say the good things that capture my attention are beautiful? Lol. Agreed, miss them too much.

Agreed, I'm usually watching the dramatic Exact lakorns but as of right now, I'm watching the Trick or Treat one with Golf and Pao. It's funny and cute but not so much interesting to me. Really? DRRT was quite a while ago and I thought it was alright. I watched it with my sisters and since we watched it subbed, it was a long process. We were really excited at first but due to the long waiting, we lost interest as we continue watching. Yes, I hope she improves her comical role as well.

I do think she masters her roles very well, hehe. I'm not nice, haha. I'm just saying from what I see. Oh yes, a horror one. I kind of want to see her in a horror one ... maybe as the ghost or something? It'd be a very interesting role for her and I'm with you. Horror -- I try to stay away from them and rarely watch them. Sadly, my Toomtam's gonna be in KNK which is supposedly scary -.-" I'm gonna watch it though :D

Oh, that's still very soon though. Just two months of waiting. Exact's lakorns are so interesting these days. I'm planning to give them all a try but maybe not E-Sa. Definitely Jaopayu and KNK.
Really!? Same lady from SSP, woot!! Yes, we can be hopeful now. 

... :O His voice is quote girly. When you said gay, I didn't think he'd sound that gay but he kinda does. He's still attractive though XD He's tall, too and doesn't look bad standing next to Vill. I don't think it's the audio, might be his real voice ... haha, but his voice is bearable. hehe.

Night, girl! :)

AikOm^_^

MARINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toomtam and Vill are going to reunite in another lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :shock2: :yahoo: Please check out the info at Ngao Jai's thread, which I started hehe. :wink:

Anyway, in reply to your comments...awh, you're welcome. ^_^ :kiss: :grouphug: I'm actually not that nice haha. :whaha: I try to be understanding and kind, but it doesn't always work out. :nono1: Me and my evil thoughts sometimes. :rolleyes: Ooh, really about Pao and Golf's lakorn? That's too bad. I feel like Exact is kind of dragging the storyline...but that's not very fair of me to say, since I'm not even watching it. :D

Yeah, I'd love to see Vill in a ghost role, but horror lakorns...eh, they're not all that. Most are really disappointing, boring, and over-the-top. <_< Haha, at least you find Exact lakorns interesting these days. Ai, Jaopayu seems so dramatic and intense haha. And E-Sa is totally not my cup of tea. Urgh, I dislike period laorns like E-Sa. -_-

Ooh, even you think Put's voice sounds quite girly, huh? :bhehe: Put's voice isn't as bad as other guys', say, like Navin Tar's voice. :D Oh, it's past 5 in the morning. It's time I get a little shut-eye. Night, sweet Marina. :kiss: :goodnite:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH MAIKO, THAT'S THE FIRST THREAD I CHECKED WHEN COMING ONTO ASIANFUSE. Who knew logging onto asianfuse today would change my life? LOLOL, JK. But omg, I am one excited girl. That is the best news ever! It totally made my day and when I get home, I'll talk about it nonstop to my sisters & everyone XD

You are super nice, Maiko :) You're a sweetheart and so approachable. Evil thoughts? Like what? hahaha. Pao and Golf's lakorn is definitely dragging and I feel like the ending will be rushed -.-" It's kinda boring as well but just my opinion.
Horror lakorns ... I don't think I ever watched one. Hmmm ...

Exact lakorns are super interesting to me especially since Exact consists of my lovely Toomtam and I tend to have more favorite stars in Exact XD But yes, it's really dramatic. I feel like I'll get a big headache from Jaopayu and there's such a big cast. Agreed, period lakorns =.=" And Pong's pa'ek again so I'm not watching it.

Yeah, super girly. I opened the video link into a new tab and thought it was a girl's voice until I saw that it was Put. Agreed, his voice isn't as bad .. I'll get used to it.

Night, girl. And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING TOOMTAM & VILL'S NEW LAKORN. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. IT MADE MY DAY :)

AikOm^_^

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :lolyup: Awh, I didn't know that was the first thread you checked when you logged onto AF, Marina. Same here, I'll be sharing the news later with my sister and sister-in-law, too, although they're not hardcore Toomtam - Vill lovers like us. :coverlaf: You're so welcome for the news. I'm so pleased it made your day. ^_^ I'm kind of anxious, waiting to hear/see some kind of confirmation about it from Toomtam's fanclubs, but they haven't released any concrete evidence yet. :scratchhead2: I pray that it's really Toomtam - Vill for sure for the fitting. My heart would break if it's anybody else but Toomtam with Vill. :cry:

Haha, well, I have some evil thoughts regarding some of my least favorite actors/actresses. :wink: I've been known to leave critical comments on them before. :D At least Golf and Pao's lakorn is going to end soon. Yes, Jaopayu's cast is really huge... :eyetwitch: I bet there are going to be some unnecessary characters again. Same goes for E-Sa. Haha, Pong's not really the pra'ek in E-Sa. He'll be a major character, but I think people are saying that Noon's E-sa character will end up with a different guy, not Pong...if Exact doesn't change it around. :lol: Spicy forum members say that it's Captain's character who will end up with E-sa at the end.

Ah hahahahahahaha, your reaction to Put's voice cracks me up! :loool: :lmao3:  :coverlaf: Later, Marina. :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I log onto asianfuse and always take a look at the newest topics :) I just shared the news to my sister and she's just like "ugh, you're gonna be crazy again." LOL, my sisters don't like Toomtam just because I like him xD Yes, waiting and hoping for some news soon. Usually, they're pretty quick with their news ... so hopefully they'll confirm it soon.
Aww, they better not change it. It'll just tear me apart ):

Ah, I try not to post any evil thoughts especially on here since I don't want to cause any problems but I'm not too hateful towards any actor/actress. Yes, I know right. Definitely some unnecessary characters. -.-" Oh really? I thought Pong was pa'ek. I saw the teaser, looks like a ton of guys will have a relationship with Noon though. Captain? Ah, I see.

Later ^^

AikOm^_^

Hehe, I can't stay away from AsianFuse; I constantly check on it all day, every day, to see if there's anything interesting. :D I bet Ngao Jai's thread got even more interesting after you saw Toomtam and Vill's names pinned to it. :coverlaf: As for your sister's reaction, :lmao3:!!!!!!!!! That sounds like something MY sister would say to me, too, hehe. Yes, it will break my heart if it's not really Toomtam. :cry: Let's keep praying hard now! :strong:

Awh, no, you're not hateful at all, dear Marina. Even when you don't like something or someone, you say it in such a gentle way. :kiss: Me? Hehe, I'm too critical. Fan wars are no fun. :no: Even though it upset me when people bash on my favorite things/couples/characters, etc., I usually just ignore them and TRY to be understanding. :D

Noon's E-Sa/Esa will have a lot of men/husbands in her life. :yuck: Ew, not my type of lakorn at all. Too much family drama. -_- E-sa has too many characters, too. :eyetwitch: And I believe Lily and Nike are in E-sa as well...er, to me, seems like their characters aren't necessary AT ALL... :rofl:

AikOm^_^

Oh, Egg Busakorn, May Sirin, and Dew the Star 4 (Dew Pattarapol) are also in here with Vill, Put, Noos, and Nicole. Haha, Exact tends to use the same cast in all their lakorns; this will be Vill and Egg's third lakorn together and Vill and May's fourth. :bhehe: I sure hope they are the only major characters in LN.

Aiyaja summarizes the storyline over at Spicy forum. Here's her summary:

Oh, so the storyline is, Put and Vill grew up together but he hates her, so when she comes to him for help to regain her company, he pranks her by sending her to do the lowest jobs. Vill plays a spoiled, bratty, and selfish heiress who thinks everyone loves her, so when she was challenged to break the spell by having someone truly love her, she thought it would be cake, but to her surprise she overhears people talking smack about her, hating her for being rotten. Her true love has to kiss her to break the spell just like any other fairy tale. She's a human by day and bird by night. Sounds pretty good. The screenwriter is said to be someone who is really famous right now, so we'll see how this goes.

Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I think it sounds really fun and interesting. I'll be expecting some corniness, but hopefully, it's a comical and good lakorn. I'm more excited for Ngao Jao (Toomtam - Vill :wub:  :cloud9: :clap2: :blush:), but I'm looking forward to LN, too. Oh, I guess there'll be a kiss scene between Put and Vill. :yuck: :ghehe:

AyLove dear, I tagged the others' names for you. :)