kuathestar

sarNie Adult
2555 เลือดขัตติยา

บี : รับบทเป็น เจ้าฟ้าหญิงทิพยรัตน์ดารากุมารี

แสดงคู่กับ หนุ่ม ศรราม

กำกับการแสดง: ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ ช่อง5

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG this is too soon for a remake. I hope they remake Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Bee and Pong, that would be a dream come true.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WHAT!!!!! man its gonna suck. Tik and aom forever
I know I wont be watching this for sure, unless I like the actor and actress which is not going to happen because all the newbies for exact are ehhhh! I guess will just have to see!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT!!!!! man its gonna suck. Tik and aom forever
I know I wont be watching this for sure, unless I like the actor and actress which is not going to happen because all the newbies for exact are ehhhh! I guess will just have to see!
Num & Bee aren't newbies. Num is one of the top actors of all time!! Love Num all the way!! But didn't really like this lakorn :( Tik did a great job in it though.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love both Num and Tik. Love so much. But the fact that Num is doing a remake for Tik, I can't accept it at all. They are incomparable.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, this is a surprising pair. i cant believe they are remaking both of tik/aoms lakorn already! :rolleyes1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg interesting pair to look forward to looks like 2012 are more exciting than 2011
I hope this time Exact Scenario collaborate with Ch3 since P'Num been playing for Ch3
though his a free agent

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Wow this is really surprise exact remake this lakorn.i hope this no rumors and this confirm soon,it good for Bee namthip to pair with other leading actor,num is one of the top actor. :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I love both Num and Tik. Love so much. But the fact that Num is doing a remake for Tik, I can't accept it at all. They are incomparable.
SO TRUE ASY! But I still have a bit doubt that Num will repeat the success that Tik had created in this lakorn :scratchchin:

lingda

sarNie Egg
wow,is it just a romour? cuz i heard Exact does not have plan to remake this one yet.

by the way, aom+Tik's version is such a great lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Num and Bee? Hmm.. Interesting but I might not stay tune to this lakorn due to the fact that it didn't have an happy ending. lol
I'm pretty sure they'll do great portraying Aom and Tik's character. :)
Tik and Aom's version was classic. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hrm . . .
Num doing a Tik remake ?
Interesting ? :scratchchin:
that's what i thought.. oi so shocking and unexpected.. im excited but.. i really love tik/aom's version... anothai & dara.. <3<3<3 but to see num & bee act together.. so interesting :D

i would love to see the two in a different lakorn.. don't want to see num & bee in a remake..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Num and Bee? Hmm.. Interesting but I might not stay tune to this lakorn due to the fact that it didn't have an happy ending. lol
I'm pretty sure they'll do great portraying Aom and Tik's character. :)
Tik and Aom's version was classic. :D
lol i loved the costume... hated the ending... but seriously? lakorn was epic! :) so memorable!