[Ch5] Leurd Kattiya (Exact & Scenerio)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Has it been 10 years already b/c it felt like I just watched this not too long ago...num? Hope he hasn't aged much. Don't know bout num being p'ek. The only thing I didn't like bout this lakorn is the ending!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Num & Bee aren't newbies. Num is one of the top actors of all time!! Love Num all the way!! But didn't really like this lakorn :( Tik did a great job in it though.
Hahaha I did not see that photo of num and bee. And num is one of my top actor of all time! I guess will just have to see how it goes!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i don't care for the remake time span, luerd kattiya is my favorite lakorn of all time. nothing will beat the original, so any chance of my reliving the sotryline is welcomed. but i absolutely refute to see Num and Bee star as Anothai and Dala. Bee looks to english to be my idea of princess Dala. And Num doesn't have the buffy machoness to be Anothai. i am rooting for a remake, but i will be upset if Num and Bee stars. i'll even take cheeky Bie instead.

Reactions: D~D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't picture Bee as Princess Dala... Lol. I love Bee but I can't imagine her back to such an innocent role anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Has it been 10 years already b/c it felt like I just watched this not too long ago...num? Hope he hasn't aged much. Don't know bout num being p'ek. The only thing I didn't like bout this lakorn is the ending!!!!
P'Num his 38 this year so he'll be 39 when this lakorn due for 2012 but glad his p'ek
status is still going but he almost towards no more his been given pra'rai in Ngao Prai,
father with 4 kids in his upcoming mou prarb por luk orn bet this remake will be his last
p'ek role before they put him in supporting or maturer roles just like P'Au Thanakorn
him and P'Num are about the same age

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Noom can still be praek if Ken, Mon, and Tik is still praek ^^ Lol.

I think those 4 guys are mainly the older generation praeks that are around as praek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noom can still be praek if Ken, Mon, and Tik is still praek ^^ Lol.

I think those 4 guys are mainly the older generation praeks that are around as praek.
Por Nattawat another one Captain P'Au should had been on the list too he isn't that old
same age as P'Num

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awh, i dunno about this remake, the one tik n aom did was so good, i think no one can beat it. <3
and even if Roy Leh Sanae Rai were to be remake i think no one can beat tik n aom's chemistry.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This is the remake to Tik/Aom's lakorn, where Aom is the princess and Tik is the soldier and at the end Tik's character die, right?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who hasn't seen it? I've heard rave reviews about this lakorn, but just couldn't bring myself to watch it. I couldn't bear to see Tik die. Tik and Aom were so perfect in RLSR.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Am I the only one who hasn't seen it? I've heard rave reviews about this lakorn, but just couldn't bring myself to watch it. I couldn't bear to see Tik die. Tik and Aom were so perfect in RLSR.
oh I've seen it already too ja ceda yeah it was a sad ending but the lakorn was good
I cried alot when seeing Tik died now I'll be in pain if I have to see P'Num die as well

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh I've seen it already too ja ceda yeah it was a sad ending but the lakorn was good
I cried alot when seeing Tik died now I'll be in pain if I have to see P'Num die as well
I don't EVER wanna see Tik die. It's on my "must watch" list. Just haven't had time.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It's one of my faves ... can't imagine this being remade so soon. I don't mind the ending. It's still a great lakorn overall. Hmmm, come to think of it, I'm kinda glad it has that ending.