[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
‎11สค
บวงสรวงล.ลิขิตฟ้าชะ​ตาดินณ.ตึกGMM
พร้อมเปิดตัว3นางเอกใหม่เกะกล่อ​งที่ต้องมาพิสูจน์รักแท้
ไมค์-พิ​รัชต์ และ สน-ยุกต์ไพศาล

Cast:
Son Yuke
Mike Pirat
Mo Monchanok
Charebelle Lanlalin
Cee Hathaiphat
Fang Pitchaya
Tou Noppol
Nussaba
Kob Songsit
Pookai

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow three new n'ke. I can't wait to see who they are. Mike is also in here. I haven't see him play for Exact....I wonder is he also one of the p'ke with Son too since there three n'ke in here...wonder who will be the third p'ke.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mike in a Exact lakorn? Hmm...lol
Anyways, haven't watch any of Son's lakorn since KLP. Hope this one is romantic comedy :)
Can't wait to hear who is the 3rd pra'ek, if there is any, and the nang'eks. :yes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the photos bogoss.

:woot2: Fang is in here. I'm so happy. I hope she is one of the n'ke. I want to see her with Son....I hope now that Fang graduates from Thammasat University, she get to have more n'ke role.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg mike is here I so glad mike and so happiness I was wait for him lakorn :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: all n'ek is new what damn want see how are them look like. Hope pinky is in here with mike.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
More photos....sad it look like Fang is going to be the n'rai...was hoping to see her play n'ke again...

Cr to: Son facebook & NewsPlus

Son & Mike with the three New n'ke....

Son & Mo Monachonok (Thanks to Thip for n'ke name)

Mike & his n'ke (Sorry don't know her name)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg it that girl is n'ek for mike in this lakorn right. I think she is not very cute than the other girl that take pic with son not the short hairl, I talking about the long hairl. Anyway she kinda look like mike too and her mouth. And eye look like almost the same as mike. Who is the first p'ek in here ka hope it mike D Angelo. That girl have short hair look like the same one play with Paul in company something itbher right or not. I have question where you get all the pic from ka.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG All the new n'ek are so pretty...story-line plssssss

anyways, who are they?

I think the girl who took pictures with son, the short hair in pink blouse is so cute. The girl with the flower in her hair is so beautiful.

Makes me miss Peung always LOL

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I miss Pueng too! But these new n'eks look really pretty, especially Mo Monchanok. I think she's got potential as n'ek, especially in looks. Maybe she's the next Vill. The n'ek that's pairing up with Mike isn't as pretty and she might end up as rai one day. The girl in the flowery dress is really pretty though. I'm surprised that they didn't pair her up with either Son on Mike.

Looking forward to seeing more of this as they start filming.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Wait, so the girl with the flower on her head is not one of the nang'ek in here? She is so pretty. I think she is the prettiest out of 3. The girl with the short is cute too but not as pretty as the one with the flower on her head. As for the one in white that I think is being paired up with Mike, she isn't nang'ek material to me. I don't find her that pretty too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, so the girl with the flower on her head is not one of the nang'ek in here? She is so pretty. I think she is the prettiest out of 3. The girl with the short is cute too but not as pretty as the one with the flower on her head. As for the one in white that I think is being paired up with Mike, she isn't nang'ek material to me. I don't find her that pretty too.
Yes the girl with the flowers on her head is also one of the n'ke in here. If you read what bogoss said she said there three new n'ke....Maybe her p'ke wasn't there at the opening.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Son looks super adorable with that haircut. I love it on him. :)
Oh man. Mike's hair gottah go. lol I think Son's n'ek is pretty and cute. I like her the most. She goes very well with Son.
Thanksss :D

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Son sure does look cute with that hairstyle.
Did anyone else notice that the girl with the floral dress looks almost exactly like Exact's other new actress, Aim? Especially with her hair styled like that and the flower in her hair.

Aim

And the girl with Mike looks like she would be an actress from Ch.3. I think she would've matched as n'rai instead.

Overall, I think the new actresses are alright looking. Pretty, but average pretty.
I really wish they would've casted Peung in here as Son's n'ek though. I never got over their Bu-Ngah Na Fon teaser from 2008. Peung could've replaced the girl with the short hair (out of the three girls, she's the least prettiest to me). Or there could've been four n'ek's and one n'rai. Of course, that would've been a huge cast. So maybe 2 n'ek's (Peung and floral dress girl), 2 supporting (Mike's girl and short-haired girl) and one n'rai, Fang.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
This would've been my perfect cast:

Son & Peung (first n'ek and p'ek couple)

Mike & Fang (second n'ek and p'ek couple)

Another guy with floral girl as third n'ek and p'ek couple

And Mike's girl as n'rai