[CH5] Mia Mai Chai Mia (EXACT)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Interesting couple and I'm really looking forward to this lakon. James is a good match for Bee, she needs a guy taller than her.

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="Arial][b]Fair, new actor of EXACT who play in Mia Mai Chai Mia has said on [color="#0B5394"]STAR CLUB SPORT DAY[/color] that the title of this drama could be changed.[/b][/font]
[font="Arial]If you don't know who is Fair then look on Grand THE STAR' s MV '' Tookkata Blythe '' He is the one who played on this MV as Grand Boyfriend[/font]

noi

sarNie Hatchling
So far not loving the new version. How is it going to work with n'ek and the other girl in each other's body.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the tralier! + two of my favorite EXACT nang'eks :wub: I'm not fond of praek! But the guy that's paired up Pang is pretty good lookin' :D This is my first I've seen him^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the teaser was amazine, i have no idea wat they said but i hope someone will subb it soon. *cross fingers* hopefully.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a clip it show more of the storyline.

It seem like Bee & Pang are friends and they both got into a car accidents and they switch body. Pang is in Bee body and Bee is in Pang body.

the clip part star @ 1:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVmhPvx092A

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen this yet? I am assuming it is on-air now. I am dying to know what you guys think....I am waiting until it is subbed.