[CH5] Mia Mai Chai Mia (EXACT)

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing Bogoss. I can't wait for this one. The guys are HOT!!!! So glad BEE pairs up them. Lucky GIRL..

tinah

sarNie Coma
bee has so many upcomings lined up. she look pretty with that hairstyle. yes, james look good!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this is the remake of leelavadee and hmm that guy's name that played as aum's uncle in pjtpp with taew.

calla

sarNie Adult
oh..so James is back for pra ek role ? thats good for him..and im glad that Xact gave him a chance.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Arrgh...I so look forward to seeing the pictures but I can't. I don't know why. So I guess the p'ek is James and not Guy. Does anyone know the what this lakorn is all about?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the old version if it's the lakorn i'm thinking of...

n'ek is married and has a kid and she got into a car accident and needed a brian replacement. the other girl was married too which caused the accident b/c she was walking/cutting in front of n'ek's car. she died so they put her brian into n'ek's body. basicially, the girl that died lived in n'ek's body. she had to adjust to living with p'ek b/c nobody at first seem to believe who she is. she eventually learned to love and cared for p'ek and the girl...

unless they change it but the plot is similar in that aspect.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
the old version if it's the lakorn i'm thinking of...

n'ek is married and has a kid and she got into a car accident and needed a brian replacement. the other girl was married too which caused the accident b/c she was walking/cutting in front of n'ek's car. she died so they put her brian into n'ek's body. basicially, the girl that died lived in n'ek's body. she had to adjust to living with p'ek b/c nobody at first seem to believe who she is. she eventually learned to love and cared for p'ek and the girl...

unless they change it but the plot is similar in that aspect.
Thanks Saobomp...It's kind of a brain twister visualizing this plot. So technically, n'ek is death or the woman married to p'ek is dead. Although, physically he still has wife but it is really a different woman. At first, I am kind of ok with this plot but now that I put it into context it's sort of put a bad taste in my mouth knowing that the original n'ek is already dead.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Fan07: n'ek has her body but it's not actually her. it's a twist and actually weird i guess b/c they are married and all..

i remember watching a movie later on similar with patson and the one girl hmm i cant remember her name she was reporter? somehow her spirit was in another person's body.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Fan07: n'ek has her body but it's not actually her. it's a twist and actually weird i guess b/c they are married and all..

i remember watching a movie later on similar with patson and the one girl hmm i cant remember her name she was reporter? somehow her spirit was in another person's body.
You mean Hua Jai Mee Ngao, Patson and Ning?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping James is really the pra'ek. By the way, who is Guy? Is it one of the guys in the third pix? Anyways, both of those guys doesn't interest me.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
sounds kinda interesting and different. it kind of reminds me of "Nong Miew Kiew Petch" with Cee and Pinky..only because of the body switching thing. but it's different storyline. i can't wait for this one, i miss James as p'ek. he's such a cutie, i believe he is getting married next year with his lovely girlfriend. :thumbsup: