[Ch5] Nang Singh Sabad Chor [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
I read from pong web the nangeak is pang ornjira and tono also will play in this lakorn too.
Yes, Pang and Tono were named in the pantip post where we got the info. I put their names on the thread title, but forgot to put it on the post. :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Can extra get one lakorn for nat the p'ek in zenruaruksuawinyan. I like pong but I want to see nat in more lakorn as p'ek rolse I think nat acting is not bad.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I really love all the casts for this drama. Pang and Pong had act together in lakorn before but they never give to pair together. I hope this will come truth. My favorite couple.............._^_ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ehehe.. they never got together in DK so..
they'll get together in this one XD.. :rofl:

i wonder what the storyline is.. thanks looksy :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I really love all the casts for this drama. Pang and Pong had act together in lakorn before but they never give to pair together. I hope this will come truth. My favorite couple.............._^_ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Actually, Pong and Pang have paired up before in a sitcom back in 2006 called Neung Mid Chid Glai. It's a very cute, funny, and romantic sitcom about two high school foes that meet again as coworkers and neighbors.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-V5jnzTptuA

You're welcome Alice & Aidoden :D

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, Pong and Pang have paired up before in a sitcom back in 2006 called Neung Mid Chid Glai. It's a very cute, funny, and romantic sitcom about two high school foes that meet again as coworkers and neighbors.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-V5jnzTptuA

You're welcome Alice & Aidoden :D
I know but that is not a Lakorn just sitcome................

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this! Pong and Pang were so cute in their sitcom together. :wub: I loved them in Leh Purmes too -- too bad Pong didn't end with anyone in there.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like the sound of action comedey - I'd rather see them in romance drama since their sitcom was a romantic comedy! :/ Oh well going to tune this anyway since love them together.