[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So they're going to remake this lakorn...hope there will be more romance between the pra'nang in this version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
exact is popping left and right with lakorns but how are they gonna do that when they only air one lakorn per 2-5 months.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult

New from thai wiki Vill Wanarrot HERE and wiki Wier Sukollawat Here
Lakorn Exact + CH7 for 2012 Nang Eak (Jakjan, Kwan or Pim not confirmed) (UNCONFIRMED)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Vill again... Who would be p'ek though. This is a remake. Thanks for the news!
credit to Punmai

http://youtu.be/08ETixoA9kU

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I guess Ch7 and Ch5 are gonna be big partners after the success of Ka Kong Kon. Probably benefits ch5 cause when working with ch7 their lakorn ratings skyrocket.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch5 and ch7 sure is working with each other alot now. sad to see both channels are borrowing each other stars especially exact since they are limited in actors/tress

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow its Vill first lakorn for Ch7 :highfive: but why exact only works for Ch7 what
about Ch3 thought they're already combine together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If Jakajun is in here, does that mean she is the leading lady?
YAY another Weir and Jaka lakorn :)
loved them in their first lakorn.
I am hoping that Vill gets paired off with Oh :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like Jakjann as n'ek, i like her as rai and supporting. Hope Vill is the n'ek with Weir.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Jakjaan is going to be nang'ek in here b/c isn't she contract with CH7 now, for a few years already? That means either Vill or Pok will be nang'ek, however, Pok is contracted to CH7 too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, I hope that this lakorn can be confirmed soon; 2012 is a rather long way off (or long time, if the first expression didn't make sense :scratchhead2: )... I'm really hoping hard that View will be the main nang'ek or one of the major characters...this will be quite an achievement for her, working both for Exact and Ch. 7 thru this lakorn. Yay, View!!! I am so happy and proud for her. It'll be great if she turns out to be the main nang'ek with Weir, and it's going to be nice as well if she pairs up with Oh! Finally, after two lakorns together as friends, this could be the lakorn in which we get to see them as a couple! ^_^

I don't think Jakjaan is going to be nang'ek in here b/c isn't she contract with CH7 now, for a few years already? That means either Vill or Pok will be nang'ek, however, Pok is contracted to CH7 too.
While Pok still looks great, she's about 10 years older than Weir (I think; last time I checked), and it's going to be a little weird for me if they get paired up as the main couple. =o It's possible that Jakjaan could still be the nang'ek, but we'll have to wait and see. -_-

Hmm...I wonder if there's a nang'rai? If yes, who it would be...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Pok might be the first wife who is a ghost and vill or Jakjaan might be the second wife that reborn with the husband..Or the sister ghost..

honda

sarNie Hatchling
If my only choices are Vill or Jakajan than I would have to say Jakajan over Vill. Granted I've only seen Vill act in Talard Arom, but I just don't think her acting is good. Vill seems fluster at times when trying to portray an emotional scene.