[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't like Jakjann as n'ek, i like her as rai and supporting. Hope Vill is the n'ek with Weir.
I agree, she just never "click" with me, I don't find her "pretty" either, not to say she isn't, but I dun get that "ooo...ahhh" reaction to her...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! I have been waiting for Kwan and Vier to have another lakorn together. Its so funny, because I barely watch their Mv lakorn together an hour ago. Thanks for the news. Any idea on the storyline?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Now i want to scream even louderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kwan? Really Kwan?? OMGGGGGG !!

Omggggg I loveee Weir and Kwan ! YAYYYY
this is even better !!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay!!! I really want a Weir and Kwan reunion. I'm glad there's no Weir and jakjann, they don't look right together. I really hope this happens.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Kwan and Weir might two new lakorn together for next year but anything could change.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
two lakorns? thats even better.
if one doesn't happen, the other lakorn might have a chance ><
Well on Kwan thai wiki she have 4 lakorn line up for next year two with Weir, One with Om and another one with Pong ja. I hope and pray nothing will change :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Well on Kwan thai wiki she have 4 lakorn line up for next year two with Weir, One with Om and another one with Pong ja. I hope and pray nothing will change :thumbsup:

thanks ja (=

I hope nothing changes too !
all of her potential lakorns sounds soo good
and the pra'eks are HOT TOO !!
not one i won't say no to !

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awesome how pong n kwan is getting paired up. so glad oh n wiew r being paired, i've been waiting for tat to happen. :D

hippo

sarNie Adult
this would be so awesome. I've been waiting so long for these 2 to unite.

yesterday i heard on tvpool that it was jakajan and pok.
but i hope its kwan. it would be so good if it was, been waiting a very very long time.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan is not in here any more. I check her wik page and its gone.

Pim Zaza is in here. I see it at Weir wik page its list Pim Zaza. Also Jakjann is still in here.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%92%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A8

Link to list of cast
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%8C

List of cast:
ศุกลวัฒน์ คณารศ.......เชษฐา/ท่านเจ้าคุณสำลี
ปิยธิดา วรมุสิก.......ประยงค์
อคัมย์สิริ สุวรรณศุข......อนงค์วดี/อร
อภิรดี ภวภูตานนท์....ปิ่นสุดา
วรรณรท สนธิไชย....น้อย
อนุชิต สพันธุ์พงศ์....มนัส/หลวงขจร

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with the person above me.
Though I have nothing against Vill, I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing her in every single new lakorn of Exact's. She's already got a lakorn with Guy for 2012 so PLEASE, let Pim or another actress be the main n'ek in this one!