[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Reason why there's an increase in the number of pages is because I merged another topic with this one. :) There were a lot of rumors for this lakorn. :lol:

kuanamsaeng said:

Lol, Yayaying looks funny in this picture. The pouting look is not too attractive. :p But she's pretty in the second picture. I'm not blown away with Aom's look from the fitting pictures, but I'm happy that she and Pong are confirmed for this lakorn. While Exact is using Pong too much, I don't mind him pairing up with Aom again. :yahoo: The storyline isn't too appealing, but I'll follow it just because of Aom. Oh dear, Pong always tend to look the same in his lakorns. :rolleyes: But he and Aom are mighty cute together! :D

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
Man the storyline is good. When is the firing anyways?

Hiya, Hope. :D Are you talking about the filming or fitting? I think they only had the fitting so far. It shouldn't be too long until they have the opening ceremony. Here's another picture of Pong and Aom.

Credits: Pong's Facebook (or as tagged).

Awh, I adore their height difference. Aom is so petite next to tall, strong, manly Pong! :wub: Really cute together! xD

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Exact should at least pick someone else besides Pong. Pong is a good choice but using him over and over its boring.

AikOm^_^

Yippee, finally, the opening ceremony. Looking forward to Pong and Aom again! :) I'm more interested in them than Pong and Charebelle. Aom looks beautiful and gorgeous here, way better than during the fitting. :D Awh, Guy is in here as supporting again? :teary: Exact needs to promote him and other actors, not just Pong. Whoo, so many ladies...Exact needs more actors. :yes:

Alice said:
good to see P'Aom back and P'Pong has age alot
http://pantip.com/topic/30548673
don't tell me Charebelle is playing as Pong/Aom daughter

Is that what they're saying at Pantip, Alice? I believe Charebelle is nang'ek, even though the storyline focuses more on Aom's character. :huh:

ricca said:
the last picture the girl with white dress besides yayaying is Fang??

The whole cast is so big

I know, she does look like Fang. :eek: It's probably Fang. :lol: I actually thought the cast isn't as big compared to other lakorns' casts. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
Yippee, finally, the opening ceremony. Looking forward to Pong and Aom again! :) I'm more interested in them than Pong and Charebelle. Aom looks beautiful and gorgeous here, way better than during the fitting. :D Awh, Guy is in here as supporting again? :teary: Exact needs to promote him and other actors, not just Pong. Whoo, so many ladies...Exact needs more actors. :yes:

Is that what they're saying at Pantip, Alice? I believe Charebelle is nang'ek, even though the storyline focuses more on Aom's character. :huh:

I know, she does look like Fang. :eek: It's probably Fang. :lol: I actually thought the cast isn't as big compared to other lakorns' casts. :)
i was just saying looking the picture its not pantip its just my thinking i need a answer from you all, so n'ek is Charebelle oh god have they down grade Aom she not n'ek don't like this