[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looks interesting. I sorta miss Aom's lakorn. Tired of seeing Pong's face though... er is that just me? Lol They HAD some good looking P'aks from The Star, but they didn't train them well enough nor ever pushed them to the forefront as much. Ch.5 need to step up their game.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, kinda tired of seeing Pong >_< I feel like he's Channel 5's only pa'ek, haha but his acting is pretty good so I won't complain too much. Aom's role looks very interesting even though the teaser is a bit confusing.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Looks interesting. I sorta miss Aom's lakorn. Tired of seeing Pong's face though... er is that just me? Lol They HAD some good looking P'aks from The Star, but they didn't train them well enough nor ever pushed them to the forefront as much. Ch.5 need to step up their game.

Lol. I haven't watch Pong's lakorn for so long now. I also miss Aom. But this seems to be like a horror lakorn. Not a fan.

I miss Aom and Captain. 

ricca

sarNie Egg

here is the main Cast:

พิยดา จุฑารัตนกุล  (aom)    รับบท     คุณประยงค์

ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์ (pong)     รับบท     เชษฐา / เจ้าคุณ

ลัลณ์ลลิน เตจะสา เวศซ์ (charebelle)     รับบท     อนงค์วดี / แม่อร

รฐา โพธิ์งาม (yayaying)     รับบท     เกษลดา / อีเกด

รัชชานนท์ สุประกอบ (guy)     รับบท     มนัสวีร์ / หลวงขจร

พิชญา เชาวลิต (fang)     รับบท     ย่าน้อย

นิรุตนิ์ ศิริจรรยา (Ning)     รับบท     เจ้าพระยาสีหศักดิ์ฤทธิรงค์ 

สิรินยา บิชอพ  (cindy)     รับบท     ปิ่นสุดา

อริศรา วงษ์ชาลี (fresh)    รับบท     อีทิ้ง

อรรถพร ธีมากร (noom Attathorn)     รับบท     ปู่กลับ

บรรเจิดศรี ยมาภัย รับบท คุณหญิงธรรมวรานุรักษ์

more detail about Parb arthan:
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000122110

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the old version, hope this will lives up to the successes of the older version.

Short and broken summary:

In the old version in the past life P'ek was from a lower class family and sort of had an affair with Monrudee (Aom), (more like she lower herself to had an affair with him) she was the daughter of lord of the house (jao-khun). Then P'ek went on his army duty, met N'ek and got married to her.  When he came back he brought N'ek with him (at this point n'ek was pregnant).  Monrudee, got upset but she still want P'ek, and since she was from the upper class she want to be the first wife.  Something happened,(don't want to give the story away) N'ek with advance pregnancy fall down the stairs and dies. P'ek heart broken never forgave Monrudee and blames her for killing his wife and his child.  The next life, the house/property inherited by N'ek's mom, which she then sold to P'ek and he tricked n'ek to come work for him at the property, and that's where the ghost of Monrudee haunted them and want P'ek all to herself by trying, using and controlling n'ek body and when she can't she'd try to killed n'ek and p'ek so he will be her in death.  There also was a mystery surrounding what happened to p'ek in the past life when his wife and his child died? No one sees him or if he did dies, where was his body?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This one's airing too?! Woah, I'm so behind on stuff. Haven't been coming here that often, that's why. HAHA. Sheesh, gotta catch up!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I love seeing Pong. No offense to anybody. Though he might not act superb well, the fact that I got to see his face often is the happiest thing ever happened to me. lolz.... :D
@x0unerthanlater, are you apparently watching secret? I saw your signature and am curious with that. lolz... nice meeting secret fan here too. :D