[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Toomtam is just incredible. He always melts my heart when he appears onscreen, LOL xD
Anyways, just watched Epi. 3 & 4. I truly love Toomtam & Charebelle's couple especially that scene at the beginning of Episode 3 where he shows the love sign with his hands. Too cute!
Mo's doing a great job as n'rai, I'm hating her character a lot but she's so gorgeous :)
The opening song is awesome, it's my current jam xD

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yea he also melt my heart. i cant stop smiling whenever i see him lol specially when toomtam and charabelle are together

hippo

sarNie Adult
it was super cute when he did the 'i love you' with his hands!!!!
i hope there's more cute scenes to come. 
loving the movement of the lakorn....i wonder how long it will be. 

i already want to see Toomtam with other nang eak's too.
but exact don't have many in their age group...

very random but......Toomtam isn't that tall, but he looks really good in a suite! i don't know why, but some thai pra eak's don't look that great in a suite, like they don't fill out the suite like how it should be. maybe it's just me.  :shrug:

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
im so excited to watch this lakorn specially for toomtam he so cute and also i like the pairing. they make a cute couple. i like your mv huajaikaungtur

sarNie Adult
i really like the cast in this one.  gotta say the storyline is tiresome though with the switching of the kids storyline -- sammie's lakorn, pinky's lakorn and then autumn in my heart coming up.  i hope to see the cast again in something else.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yea their so many switching baby but this one is not about switching baby though and it a remake. i loving the cast and i really enjoying it so far.  i also like pinky and beam lakorn too. they both have different story line

hippo

sarNie Adult
it's almost wednesday!!!!

i'm ready to hate Mo & Singto's character 
and see some Toomtam and Charebelle cutenessssss

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yay! one more day to new episodes.  This lakorn is so adorable. I keep on rewatching Toomtam & Charebelle's scenes.  Does anyone have a link to the old one with Chai and Jieb.  Chai looks adorable in that one also.  

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the old version on youtube a couple days ago. but i forgot the link. i tried to watch the old version but i cant get into it cuz i dont like jieb. well she okay i dont hate her or anything. it just im not into her. her short hair bugs me to much. i like my n'ek with long hair from the shoulder down lol. i cant wait either, hope there more sweet scene between toomtam and charebelle

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
w3irdg3m said:
Yay! one more day to new episodes.  This lakorn is so adorable. I keep on rewatching Toomtam & Charebelle's scenes.  Does anyone have a link to the old one with Chai and Jieb.  Chai looks adorable in the one also.  
Hi there, here is the link to the version with Chai and Jieb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH20NZiAzMo&list=PLMVFfiAqhzyTCaNJ79tMdMe0_53S5emIF&index=2

Hope you enjoy it, because I like it too. I love Chai's acting in here, he is so cute and adorable. He just melts my heart.  :)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ Thank you so much.  It's not too long and I can't wait to see Chai being cute and obnoxious.  Wednesday cannot come soon enough.

hippo

sarNie Adult
it's on in under an hr...eheheheh. 
i'm so excited!
i watched a recent interview of toomtam, and he said there should be plenty more moments for us all to scream about  :dance1:
I hope there is some tonight!!!
they're still filming this 

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL.
i'm usually up late anyway. getting to watch lakorns live is just a plus =D

you didn't watch the first 2 eps???

she was in a car accident, and was fine but then Mo hit her on the head and she lost her memory, stole the necklace and her identity as the rich daughter....

OMG!!! i'm watching it now!
the opening scene is super super cute!!!!!! :woot2:  :kiss3:

:coverlaf:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: ....credit: ig exactscenario