[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
huajaikaungtur said:
Daisy: I was so happy to see an update in the PRPR thread XD And really? You just figured that out? LOL XDDD

LMAO!. Yes I just did after watching that clip, girl.  LOOOOL. I had no idea it was him before. lmao!!! Oh god, he doesnt look that good as Toomtam's doc in here but he looks fine in that clip. lmao! hahahah.  ah, silly me!! hahaha

I am so excited for Toomtam in KNK. hehehe :) Love him and miss him! He's been busy and doing lots of events lately. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: Haha, I don't find Junior all that attractive. Whenever I see him on facebook or wherever, I'm always like "Hey, that's Khun Id's assistant!" XD And yes, that doctor! I know right, KNK!!

aznsao9

Ky the Star
i actually found the time to watch this. lol i just wanted to wait for all the episodes to be out so i could watch it in one go. XD i love pra'nang already and the chemistry is amazing so far. n'rai is already annoying though. lol i'm still only on episode 1, but i know everything else will be good. this is the first lakorn i would be watching without watching with my sister, because i usually just skim a lot of the lakorns. XD anyways, could anyone tell me the songs used in the opening and ending of the lakorn? i can't seem to find out... or well none that i can read the thai script that is. lol

aznsao9 said:
i actually found the time to watch this. lol i just wanted to wait for all the episodes to be out so i could watch it in one go. XD i love pra'nang already and the chemistry is amazing so far. n'rai is already annoying though. lol i'm still only on episode 1, but i know everything else will be good. this is the first lakorn i would be watching without watching with my sister, because i usually just skim a lot of the lakorns. XD anyways, could anyone tell me the songs used in the opening and ending of the lakorn? i can't seem to find out... or well none that i can read the thai script that is. lol
Opening credits:
-Song- Wai Jai Chun Dai Samur
- Artist- Q Suweera Bunrot

Forgot the ending. Lol.

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
Because of Toomtam, I came back to watch Thai lakorn. This was my first lakorn after many years. Overall, the storyline could have been better and there many unnecessary killing. I did enjoyed the cute scenes between p'ek and n'ek.