Thank goodness, this lakorn is beginning to pick up! Loving the second generation, especially New Chaiyapol (dude is such a hottie)! Pan Pan still needs improvement; it always seems like she is short of breath when saying her lines. Boo.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if Pim's revenge will work.  I hope Bee's kids doesn't do the deed cus that's just gross and it's not fair for their dad cus he's always does good and of course Bee is evil but that will get her more emotional. I don't know what will unless if it's her own kids.  I wonder who is the main p'ek is it the older twin or younger twin.  But I like the younger twin cus he looks better and hotter and the character it;s more fun and I like him and the doctor's daughter.

Well Bee has to suffer from karma one way. Pim's evil plan contributes to this because Bee's own kids with Khun Luang are getting together without knowing they are brother and sister, and not to mention, older sister and younger brother! Pim wants Bee to "rup and chot chai gum" because Pim blames Bee for her miscarriage.
The pra'ek, on the other hand, I think is both twins because they both belong to Khun Luang and Mali.

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I love how this lakorn never slows down! You'd think it would be interruption this or interruption that. But there isn't! Not super cliffhangers like most lakorns and I absolutely love it! :woot: I'm always waiting anxiously for the next episode to come~!

solita.marie

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is so good! The pace is great. There hasn't been a slow period yet. I love the actors and actresses. Pim is extremely versatile.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So those of you who are watching this lakorn, is the doctor's daughter played by Aim Siripichaya? I really think it's her but not sure.

I don't know who she is put I think she looks a young version of Vicky. She's really cute and I love her relationship w/ Moung.