PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is pure drama. makes me wanna yell at the characters for being so stupid! usually i don't watch these types of lakorns because of this type of drama, but I like some of the characters.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Love this lakorn! I can't wait until the next episode. It's probably going to end within the next 2 episodes. Thanks for the sharing the links @kuanamseang

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
And it didn't end! Maybe the next 2 episodes. I'm glad at least Khun Phra knows the truth now. I love how Sook accepts the truth, but Muang doesn't.

And then there is the Eung and Chom and her kid. Like damn woman you could have learn the truth. But Chuanchom already see how evil Chom is. So even if she found out that was her mom I don't think she would forgive her for trying to kill her. I really hope Eung gets some sort of revenge on Chom that doesn't include hurting the children.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It sucks that Chom's kids have to get punishment for what their mom did in the past. Feel bad for them. Chom is just pure evil. I don't feel sorr for her at all. But I feel so sorry about the kids. Eung killed her own faithful servant for her revenge. So sad. But Chom made her that way.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't really watch this series much but I did watch the last two episode but I can understand why she did all these stuff.  In episode 23 when khun loung was asking her why she did all these stuff.  She did tell him that it was because of what he did and said to everyone.  She was first and legal wife, then he announce to everyone that who ever have a kid first he would give them all his wealth and name.  His second and third wife is a servant of the house too.  How would you feel, if all of the sudden your husband make your servant number and you last.  That can drive any woman crazy.