SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL @ xox, hahahaha. By then, will we still squeal at the new Tithit, and will he be able to capture us the same way Toomtam DID!!!!??! LOL. ahh ahaha too funny. lol XD

Anyways, SSP remains my best lakorn of this year, and probaly will be one of the best of all time to me. :)  I will always cherish it.  Whenever I miss Toomtam and Vill, I'lll flip the lakorn back on and watch it like it's still going on live at the moment. LOL XD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL @ xox, hahahaha. By then, will we still squeal at the new Tithit, and will he be able to capture us the same way Toomtam DID!!!!??! LOL. ahh ahaha too funny. lol XD

Anyways, SSP remains my best lakorn of this year, and probaly will be one of the best of all time to me. :)  I will always cherish it.  Whenever I miss Toomtam and Vill, I'lll flip the lakorn back on and watch it like it's still going on live at the moment. LOL XD

If he's anything like Toomtam, heck yeah! :spin: I'll forever cherish it, too, DaisyDukes, and replay it just to watch Toomtam and Vill. :wub: Aah! I miss episodes 1-7!!! :cry: I'm still in a state of shock and depression that it's truly over! Yet, I hope it's only the beginning for the Toomtam and Vill fever, so that they can collaborate again and again! :woot:

SonYukView4ever

Oh yea, I have to run to work now. lol But, I will come back to comment on Toomtam's SEXY jawline later. LOL. I need to follow up with that post from Songie! ^^ XD

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Oh yea, I have to run to work now. lol But, I will come back to comment on Toomtam's SEXY jawline later. LOL. I need to follow up with that post from Songie! ^^ XD

Have a good and fast day at work now! :wink: Yes, I'm glad I won't be the only one revisiting this thread even after the end of the string for SSP! Will be looking forward to what you have to say about Toomtam's jawline. :loool:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I have to say that Nee's death has got to be one of the saddest nang'rai deaths ever! I felt so bad for her and my heart was breaking that she was dying, I didn't want her to die, I was like "no....." not NOOOOOOO! but a sad quiet, almost whisper no.....

and it made it worse when she asked him to hold her and he held on to her and oh so sad!

AikOm^_^

beamsgirl said:
I have to say that Nee's death has got to be one of the saddest nang'rai deaths ever! I felt so bad for her and my heart was breaking that she was dying, I didn't want her to die, I was like "no....." not NOOOOOOO! but a sad quiet, almost whisper no.....

and it made it worse when she asked him to hold her and he held on to her and oh so sad!

Awh, I'm always happy to hear from a new SSP follower/fan. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Beamsgirl! :grouphug: Yes, I think that Nee's death is one of the saddest n'rai deaths ever, too; another one that comes into my mind is Kaew's (played by Aerin Siripon Yuktadatta) death in Kaew Lom Petch, another lakorn which starred our very own Vill from SSP (her first n'ek role!)!

I get chills when the acoustic version of Bankk's song is played when Thit holds onto Nee tightly. And the moment she dies, with her head falling to the side, then her hand onto the bed, gosh, my tears start rolling when the music begins and Bankk's voice comes on to finish the rest of the song. :cry: I cry with both Thit and Nee during that moment when he realizes that she's dead, and he hugs her even tighter. Aah, Vill and Toomtam are too awesome together! :cry1: :weep:

K, Nee's death is sad, but I don't sympathize with her character and life 100%. Now, if her character is better developed, showing a lot of regrets, then I'll love her even more and sympathize with her 100%. I love Vill's portrayal as Nee, but I don't love her character hehe. :lol: Details later! :wink: Don't feel like explaining right now! Plus, I got to run to the store.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I just finished watching ep 17 with eng subs on Viki. And at the very end (Gan and Thit's final scene),

Thit: I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. I DON'T WANT TO MISUNDERSTAND IT.
Gan: What is it?
Thit: I HAVE KNOWN SINCE A LONG TIME AGO, THAT YOU WERE NOT GANDAOWASEE THAT I MET AT PRAJUAB.
Gan: Since when?
Thit: THAT NIGHT. AT HUA HIN.
Gan: How come you didn't tell me?
Thit: AFRAID THAT I MIGHT LOSE YOU AGAIN. THAT TIME, I DIDN'T CARE WHO THAT WOMAN IS. I JUST KNOW THE PERSON THAT WAS WITH ME THAT NIGHT, AT HUA HIN...IS THE PERSON THAT I LOVE.

And I'm sitting there confused as f*ck!  :scratchhead2: Because I remember that scene where they laid beautifully in bed after their first time, Thit referred Gan back to their first time in Prajuab. So I went back to ep 7 and this was what Thit said,

"KHUN GAN, YOU WERE MINE FOR THE FIRST TIME AT PRAJUAB, I KNOW IMMEDIATELY THAT I CAN NO LONGER LOVE ANYONE. ONLY YOU." (Viki's translation)
"KHUN GAAN, FROM THE DAY I MET YOU IN PRAJUAB, I KNEW THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO LOVE ANYONE AGAIN. EXCEPT FOR ONLY YOU." (Pimmerly Ann's YT translation)

Hello???? Do they think we're stupid or something???  :nono1:
If Thit really did know that night, why refer back to your first time in Prajuab with the other Gandaowasee??? :yuck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QASO4DFgko
(starting at 8:00)

It would have been more exceptional to just not bring that up at all at the ending. Because then now, it just doesn't make any sense. Instead he should have used that "short" time to apologize for all the accusations and mean things he said/did to Gan. (Like throwing money in her face.)

I hope I'm the only one confused and someone else can back Thit's dumb excuse up because I'm highly upset. :annoyed:  
(Ugh, the drama's already over, already said and done...and I'm still here complaining. Lol...smh.)

AikOm^_^

:lmao2: Haha, I have my own reasons for why Thit says that to Gan during their night in Hua Hin. I believe him when he says he knows, but like he says, he doesn't want to lose her, yet he keeps accusing her of sleeping around. Jealousy makes him blind and irrational. :lmao: He probably brings up the issue about Prajuab to...er, throw us and Gan off the track, to confuse us. :loool: Stupid writers... :facepalm: I have to think about how to word my theory better haha. When it comes to SSP and Thit and Gan, I can't think straight and rationally. :smack:

SonYukView4ever

LOL, that filler line at the end of the lakorn, "I've always KNEW you were not the Gan I met in Prajuab" WILL NEVER make sense to me, lmao, because clearly that morning after Gan and Thit have made love in ep.7, Thit was still referring to the Gan, as the "Nee" he had met in Prajuab.  So, in his mind, and to us, we all knew he didn't know the difference yet, because that morning he still referred to Gan as the Gan in Prajuab, meaning he believed she was one person.  So, in theory he doesn't know the difference!!  If he truly knew, he would have distinguished her innocence, shyness and purity.  But none of that was mentioned, so that filler line at the end was just threw end to sum up Gan and Thit's love, and the lakorn's ending.

I blame the script writer for the lakorn's unclearities and loop holes! I don't know what they were thinking for trying to send mix messages to the audience?! But clearly, we knew better that Thit didn't know, and he never showed any sign that he could distinguish between Gan and Nee, until he has actually met Nee again and had almost ran her over at the hospital! That was actually the turning point for him, that made him realized there was Gan and fake Gan (Nee)!!! But even so, by that time in his life, he has already fallen too hard and too deep for Gan to be able to leave her; hence the heartaches, frustration, jealousy, and harassment he's used to "belittle" Gan just so that he could win her back or something. lol Also, by that time frame in the lakorn, Thit did not have any more feelings for Nee, his feelings for her were more of pity and doubts. blah bleh lol SO, in theory, if the writers had wanted to convince the audience that Thit knew that Gan was no longer Nee, it should have started at this point going forward, not in Hua Hin. Wheeeew, hope my writing make sense. lol :yuck:  :dance2:

~~~
Anyhow, Thai commenters on youtube are funny, many were screaming with anger at the end of ep.17 that if Thit really knew Gan wasn't the fake Gan in Prajuab, then why didn't he show it or say something?! Why must he pretend to act stupid and let viewers call him buffalo, "dumb" and all those names!?! Lol. Pretty funny actually. People started remorsing themselves and saying sorry for misunderstanding Thit. lol

But eh, rewatching that morning after sex scene of Thit and Gan is so refreshing and eye-candy!  I cannot get over how HOT Thit is in bed. LOL. ahhh++++ 55555

AikOm^_^

Don't worry; you make perfect sense, DaisyDukes. :yes: :)

DaisyDukes* said:
~~~
Anyhow, Thai commenters on youtube are funny, many were screaming with anger at the end of ep.17 that if Thit really knew Gan wasn't the fake Gan in Prajuab, then why didn't he show it or say something?! Why must he pretend to act stupid and let viewers call him buffalo, "dumb" and all those names!?! Lol. Pretty funny actually. People started remorsing themselves and saying sorry for misunderstanding Thit. lol

But eh, rewatching that morning after sex scene of Thit and Gan is so refreshing and eye-candy!  I cannot get over how HOT Thit is in bed. LOL. ahhh++++ 55555

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :loool: Too funny! :phew: ......Mmm, a satisfied Toomtam in bed after the magic... :pervie: :yummy: .....K, my thoughts are getting out of hand again here.  :smack:

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
Hi all,

Sud Sai Pan is out on DVD on ethaicd.com: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=75420.

:yahoo: Thanks for sharing the news, Lakornfan8!!! :grouphug: Awh, dang it, why can't it be the official, UNCUT DVD set that we all want from Exact? :lmao: I better bother Exact about it again! Hmm, I don't know about the quality of the episodes; I'm kind of wary about it. But, the price isn't too bad, and I freakin' :heart: Toomtam and Vill, so I'll support them by buying it anyway. :D Hopefully, Exact will release the official, uncut version, soon! :spin:

AikOm^_^

...Well, I bought it. :D I'm hoping hard the quality is good. And hoping even harder that Exact will release the official, UNCUT set of Sud Sai Pan/Paan soon! It's just so wrong if Exact doesn't. -_- Awh, I don't see a lot of people asking for it on Exact & Scenario's Facebook...come on, SSP fans! I feel like I'm one of the few ones who do! Too bad I don't have an IG. Well, I'll do what I can. :strong: ..............Ceda_lee, hehe, I have a feeling I can only imagine now what you were thinking about Toomtam and Vill in that picture; I'll never hear your thoughts now! Unless you make a return to this thread! :spin:

AikOm^_^

...That empty feeling when the lakorn you're obsessed with is over...aah! This ends Thit and Gan's journey on screen; how I wish for more! Sorry, I've been feeling so nostalgic and whimsical ever since the end of the string. SSP, thanks a lot for all the emotional stress you've put me through...and I'm still going through it! :lmao: Now that it's ended, no more hoping and guessing what will happen to my favorite pra'nangs...only imagining what could have been. xD I really need to sort out my thoughts one day and make more sense than this. It's like...SSP has dumbfounded me! :smack: I seriously can't think straight when it comes to SSP and Toomtam and Vill hehe. *Sigh* The chances of a quick Toomtam and Vill reunion aren't looking good in my favor, but I shall continue to hope. :spin: Huh, weird; I've been trying hard to dream of them every night, but even when I thought of them before falling asleep, I dreamt of other things! Wonder if that's a good sign or not... :scratchhead2: Ah, sorry! Just thinking too hard these days, and not making a whole lot of sense! :blush:

SonYukView4ever

Holy sh*t!!! Eeeekss I am with you Maiko!!!...I am totally ordering this set along with with all of Toomtams CD, DVD & CONCERT. OMGOSH...so excited!!! Im going to recieve a happy mail soon!!! I dont care anymore even if this set is not official uncut! I just need to own Sood Sai Paan!!!!!! ^^ ♥

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG... Tithit hot in bed. Toomtam hot in bed. :lol: *fans self* :rolleyes:

Been away from the thread for a few days to clear my head (actually, i missed Tithit and Gan too much, coming here will worsen my withdrawals.) T___T It is very true, whether it is the aired version or the uncut, we were going to buy it anyways. I'd like to chime in on xox's post too, but let me rejoice a bit. XDDD

//Edit. On a second thought, hmm... If this set is not official, i'm not sure if i will buy. :( I only buy official goods. >< I wonder what the status of our chances are for Exact to release an official dvd set... I think i will wait out on this. If anything is planned, they will announce within a month's time.

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Holy sh*t!!! Eeeekss I am with you Maiko!!!...I am totally ordering this set along with with all of Toomtams CD, DVD & CONCERT. OMGOSH...so excited!!! Im going to recieve a happy mail soon!!! I dont care anymore even if this set is not official uncut! I just need to own Sood Sai Paan!!!!!! ^^ ♥

:highfive: I'm not expecting any HD quality, but it better be good nevertheless! And I want a good DVD cover!!! Ooh, do they have Toomtam's CD/ concert DVDs available on eThaicd? Dang it! I already bought SSP; forgot to check out Toomtam's CDs!!! Well, shipping is free anyway, so I can always buy it soon hehe. :lol: Please do share info about Toomtam's CDs/DVDs when you receive them, DaisyDukes! :spin: :woot:

songielove said:
OMG... Tithit hot in bed. Toomtam hot in bed. :lol: *fans self* :rolleyes:

Been away from the thread for a few days to clear my head (actually, i missed Tithit and Gan too much, coming here will worsen my withdrawals.) T___T It is very true, whether it is the aired version or the uncut, we were going to buy it anyways. I'd like to chime in on xox's post too, but let me rejoice a bit. XDDD

//Edit. On a second thought, hmm... If this set is not official, i'm not sure if i will buy. :( I only buy official goods. >< I wonder what the status of our chances are for Exact to release an official dvd set... I think i will wait out on this. If anything is planned, they will announce within a month's time.

:lmao2: Mmm...*thinking of Toomtam/Thit in bed* :spicy: :drools: Songie, if you're worried about the quality or something for the SSP DVD set that eThaicd is selling, I'll let you know personally what you can expect and if it's worth it. :) I really hope we can get an official SSP DVD release from Exact though. Please, please, please!!! :worthy: But the chances of an uncut version aren't that good... It seems like the official DVD sets Exact has released in the past for some of their lakorns aren't even uncut; they're just the aired versions... :teary:

cikna

sarNie Adult
did  SSP rerun for the last 2 days, still can't get enough!! i'm amazed by the powerful acting of the two leads. you hate, you love, you approve, you disapprove! man! they are good! how is it vill could be prim and proper, and sexual and menace in a glimpse?? and toomtam's facial expressions are spot on when he changes emotions in a couple of seconds (ep 16 when he pretended to seduce 'nee' to see her scar, and pretending not knowing that she was hurt, and the pretending to care, putting her to bed, and then change in the eye, from the loving stare to the hateful sight).

i was reading some comments that how is it in ep 7 thit claims that gaan that he spent the night with in huahin is the same one he met in prajuab but in in ep 17 he claimed that he already knew that the gaan he was with in huahin was not the one he met in prajuab. i somewhat agree with the inconsistency. but when i watched the episodes from ep 7 to 17 (have not watched 15 yet), i kind of understand the what was the writers going for.

they were preparing in case of an extension, because i believe originally it was supposed to be 16 epis, but SSP was given one additional episode. so, the seed was already planted in several episodes. as thit explained in ep 17, he knew gaan was telling him the truth the she was not the woman he had a whirlwind romance in prajuab. the one he slept with and fell for was someone experience in bed but the one fell in love with first and made love to later was an innocent woman. in ep 7, he was scared if he admitted that she was not lying, he would lose her because there was a part of him thought she was forced to marry him and has no real feelings for him because she kept running away from him. he. but another part of him believes that she does love him too.

so, by associating gaan with "gaan he met in prajuab" is just to re-affirm to gaan that he loves the same woman, and it was not a mistake that they are together now. he was completely blinded by love (just like the foreshadowing in ep 10, in the class when gaan was teaching antonym to her students and thit came and took her away just like that!), that he doesn't really matter who gaan is in the past, as long as she remains with him as his wife. he knew he was gaan's first and he wanted to be the last man for her in her entire life. so, in ep 8, when it seemed that gaan supposedly married him for his money, he was willing to pay her so much money as long as she doesn't sleep with other men. perhaps, it's his twisted way of preserving her womanhood and innocence, knowing he took them away when when he bedded her.

all those hurtful and harsh comments he said to gaan was partly because of nee's manipulation, and also his nonsense jealousy (his words in ep 17). deep down inside his heart, he knew she wouldn't give herself easily to any other man. but knowing how beautiful and how easily people are charmed by her and knowing she was not the woman he met in prajuab, thit, like any other man who is obsessedly in love with one woman, became insecured and sensitive. that explains the irrational jealousy.

so, i kind of like able to understand the inconsistency in thit's claim about gaan's identity in ep 7 and ep 17. all in all, i definitely love this lakorn. perhaps more scenes in the last epi for gaan and thit. and of course, more lakorns for vill and toomtam.

AikOm^_^

Awh, Cikna, I love your insights and explanations on why Thit says that to Gan in episode 7 and 17! :bravo: Thanks for putting my thoughts into words; you save me the trouble! :wink: Ooh, my SSP withdrawal is a little bit different. I haven't done a rerun of SSP yet, only a rerun of my favorite Thit x Gan moments. :lol: Nee's death in the finale still haunts me, so I'm kind of scared of watching her scenes in there. :weep: But I do skip to Thit and Gan's kisses at the end! :pervie:

Dear Cikna, I'm amazed with Vill and Toomtam's powerful acting, too. :) They're so believable on screen! They're each other's best on screen partner as of right now. Ooh, I sent messages to P'Art (SSP director) and P'Boy (boss of Exact) the other day, telling them about our love for SSP, and I used your story as an example, Cikna.......... I really should have asked you for your permission first; sorry! I got carried away with my emotions and just started quoting your story and rambling about how touching it was to me! I hope you don't mind me using it? :spin: :blush: I sure hope they read my messages hehe. Praying hard for an official (uncut) DVD release for SSP and for Toomtam x Vill reunion! :wub:

Reactions: Iya

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay I know I'm asking a question that will not be answerable but I want to ask anyway...I want to know if and when will toomtam will get to perform or sing the theme song of this lakorn???? i so badly want to hear him sing his version...can anyone post the link, when and if he ever does a cover of the theme song for this lakorn?