D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward for this Lakorn but I'm so BUM out that the people who have seen the older version says that the Lakorn drags too long and I really hate Lakorn that does that. :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Shock! When will Fan gget n'ek role again...Glad to know there is more work coming from Fang...View look really pretty in red lip stick...love her hair and her dress but it does look a little bit old fashion...i was just about to ask if this lakorn is a period lakorn lol...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I always did like Toomtam's face. And Guy Ratchanon is in here? But Vill and Toomtam is playing together? Interesting. What is this lakorn about?

Sweet_09

View look super gorgeous! Love da orange/red hair on her...guy and view always miss their chance of playing together :no:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hi, caicaimimicaicai, welcome to AsianFuse! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures with us! But for future reference, AsianFuse has a list of rules we have to follow, and one of those rules forbid hotlinking pictures. :) If you have any questions regarding the rule(s), please go http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum"]HERE[/url].

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I just want to give you a heads-up on the "No hotlinking pictures" rule. :sweat:

Sweet_09 said:
View look super gorgeous! Love da orange/red hair on her...guy and view always miss their chance of playing together :no:

I'm not too fond of the dress itself; it's not my style, but View does bring out its better look. I agree though; despite the...ugly dress, she is looking super gorgeous indeed. :wub: And yep, the hair colors are great on her. *Sob* Yes, it does seem like Guy and View always miss their chance of pairing up after Kohn Tuen. :teary: They're not the only ones though. Darn you, Exact, for not pairing them again yet! Ah, well, I'm excited for View and Toomtam anyway. :) Eh, Guy's not really confirmed for Sud Sai Paan yet... I wouldn't mind too much if he's not in here. :D Unless, he's second pra'ek to Toomtam. As if hah! :lol:

AikOm^_^

Whoot, thank you for the video, Amy80! Oh ho, Guy really is in Sud Sai Paan! :faint: :yahoo: No wonder some Chinese fans put his name down on Tieba.baidu. :yes: Urgh, poor Guy probably has a minor role again...and is pairing up with someone whom I don't like. :no: Ah well, he's still mighty fine-looking from the fitting pictures. How I wish that the other fitting pictures are released! xD Anyway, I did find even more pictures (which I will post tomorrow afternoon), and I already suspected that this version of Sud Sai Paan will take place in periodic times, and lo, this fitting video just proves it! Why, Exact?! :teary: I would prefer a modern day version of Sud Sai Paan. I guess period dramas do have their charm, but after seeing View in them for her two past lakorns (and movie), I wanted to see her in a modern one again. Plus, I'm really not too fond of View's dresses here. They're not jaw-dropping at all. She does look freakin' beautiful from the fitting, but I only see two dresses/outfits that I like. Ah well, I'll be looking forward to the changes in this version anyway. :)

Sad that this fitting video isn't focused on Toomtam and View. Yet, I'm super excited to see View and Nat together hehehe. :wub: Almost makes it up for Guy and View not pairing up in here and Sao Noi. I have to say, out of all the guys, Nat's wardrobe is the most appealing (at least, until Toomtam gets rich and dresses better lol). Nat's so handsome! He and View look great together! :drool: View makes one hot and confident nang'rai! :thumbsup: I was cracking up when the crew were cheering her on when she posed sexy and when one of her straps was down @ 2:00 in the video. :lmao:

AikOm^_^

More opening ceremony pictures, fitting pictures, behind the scenes, etc.

Credits: toomtample, bugtimetoom, artexact, zenithgod, crocodile_k, toomtamfanlakorn, princetamgroup, boystar_axact, and Vill's IGs; Exact's Facebook; Toomtam's Fan page; and credits as tagged in some of the pictures. :D

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I don't know which is worse. Sharing a lot of pictures on just one post, or separating the pictures into multiple posts (thus, increasing the number of pages)... Either way, both seem kind of spamming (though it's not my intention). xD I would hate to be the only one talking about Sud Sai Paan. :D I am proud of my efforts to share the pictures here on AF though. :dance1: Though, in the future, I think I'll post the pictures that are more interesting than the rest. And share the links of the rest of the pictures for those who want to see more. :)

Anyway, looks like I'm wrong. Filming has started, yes! :clap2: Wow, looks like there will be some :slapandkissse3: scenes between Toomtam and Vill. Yippie! :yahoo: Eh, though it looks like it's an angle kiss more than a real lip-lock. :rolleyes: Vill always seems to do a real-yet-fake kiss with most of her co-stars. Sometimes there's not a lot of emotions on her part. :facepalm: As a critic fan, I want to see her improve on her kissing emotions. The only time(s) when I feel a little emotion is when she smooches with Pong Nawat in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (but in the fake/angle kisses out of anger, not the real one they did out of attraction hehe). Oh, also the kiss with Bie Sukrit in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk in their love scene. :pervie: As for the ones with Son Yuke in Sao Noi, only the kiss at the end is a teensy little bit emotional. :p

Anyway, back to SSP and Vill and Toomtam. Though their kiss seems hawt and cute, I'm hoping it's not too fake. :D I don't know, but so far, it's really hard for me to detect any chemistry Vill and Toomtam may have despite looking so adorable together. :lol2: It seems like Toomtam has more chemistry with Apple off screen, according to the pictures of them together hah! :lolyup: Vill and Toomtam sit so far apart from each other during the screening of their scene! :rofl: Oh, dang it, Vill's nose is bigger than Toomtam's. :whaha: Vill appears to have good chemistry with Nat, yes! She looks hecka gorgeous in the red, short, revealing dress. :drool: Well, she looks good with both Nat and Toomtam.

Hmm, with the setting obviously in periodic times...I don't see how Vill will work for Toomtam's "company." -_- Oh, Exact, what are you up to with all these new editions to SSP? :weee: I suppose it's nice that it won't be exactly like the original, but I really would prefer a modern SSP. :yes: Yet, I'm still looking forward to periodic SSP anyway. Toomtam looks handsome in the white shirt. :drools:

Let's see...oh, yes. Wow, Pukhai is also in here. Hmm, seems like he's also pairing up with Apple...unless he's taking over the role from the other guy who was at the opening ceremony with Apple. And even baby-face Geng/Keng the Star is here! Wow, it's been a while since I've seen him in a lakorn... Awh, remembering his evil days in Kohn Teun. And Gilly's interaction! :wub: Dang it, seems like Geng is rather close with the other actor in the red shirt (Patiphan Lowsathian)...bromance rite there. :shock2: Hah, even Toomtam's bromance chemistry with Geng is more noticable than his "chemistry" with Vill. :coverlaf: I see that Toomtam will have four friends like Teng did in the original SSP. Uh, that's all my thoughts for now. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Vill sure can really pull off the look of being the villian girl and totally pull off the sweet side.

Reactions: Iya

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aghhh, so much photos! I love it :D
I'm so hyped for this lakornnn, Toomtam & Vill look so good! Slap/kiss, too? Yeahh!

Sweet_09

Woohoo a kissing scene! Tat kissin pichs got me all excited hehehehe. View look super gorgeous...so pretty :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, In here Vill is a twin, a good and an evil, I would love to see how she does being evil, but she's got the looks for it. :p

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
@bieluvr, I agree with you. at first, i thought that the makeup artist was doing something new. Now that you've explained to me, it fits her perfectly. I can't wait to see her a double role. 

what's the plot of the lakorn?

AikOm^_^

Iya said:
@bieluvr, I agree with you. at first, i thought that the makeup artist was doing something new. Now that you've explained to me, it fits her perfectly. I can't wait to see her a double role. 

what's the plot of the lakorn?

Hi, Lya. The following quote is Spicy Forum member Sherrie's kind synopsis about the old version of Sud Sai Paan.

Keeti (praek) met Gandamanee (nangek’s little sister) at the sea and had an intimate relationship with her. Gandamanee is a player and used her older sister’s name, Gandawasri’s name as hers to fool around with men. Keeti told Gandamanee that he is a poor man and his mother sells khanom. After knowing this, she decided to leave him. Two years later during a school night, Keeti met Gandawasri, a teacher who teaches at a school. Keeti jumped to conclusion that this woman was the woman he met at the ocean, and hugged her with feelings of love and happiness in the middle of the street. However, Gandawasri denied ever knowing him or his name. Because of this incident, Gandawasri had to quit her job as a teacher because she had failed to become a good role model for the students. Keeti on the other hand thought to himself that Gandawasri pretended to not remember him for a reason which he could not figure out. After quitting her job, she found another job at a company. It turns out that this company belongs to Keeti. Keeti was not a poor man anymore, but he became the only heir that inherited the heirloom. Working together, Keeti still couldn’t believe that how could Gandawasri not remember their good old time by the ocean.

After spending a good amount of time working together at the same place, Gandawasri gave in to marry Keeti knowing well that she was not THAT woman of his. No matter how many times Gandawasri tried to persuade Keeti, he still believed that Gandawasri was the girl he met at the ocean. However Gandawasri does not know that she has a twin little sister by the name of Gandamanee. Both of their parents got divorced, the mom took the little sister and the older sister was left with the father. Finally, everyone believed that Gandawasri was not the same woman that Keeti had met. They finally figured out that THE Gandawasri Keeti had met at the ocean was actually Gandamanee. Knowing this, Keeti decides to go and find his lover, Gandamanee. Keeti was able to meet Gandamanee in Chiang Mai, while filming for a drama. Gandamanee told Keeti that she tried to search for him, but could not find him. Keeti however was lost in another dimension. How could the lovely woman he had met at the ocean be this kind of person? An actress who flirts with different men and plays with their hearts. She was so different from Gandawasri. Gandawasri finally knows the truth that she has a twin sister by the name of Gandamanee and that it was Gandamanee who used her name to flirt around with guys. Knowing well that Keeti does not love her, Gandawasri decides to divorce Keeti. To give him back his freedom so that he can finally be with the one he love. Will Keeti's heart change? Will Gandamanee take Keeti back????? Watch it to find out.

With this new version of SSP taking place in periodic time instead of modern time, obviously Exact will be making their version of SSP differently from the older one. I don't even know if nice twin Vill will still be "working" for Toomtam later on or not. :scratchchin: I prefer a modern-day SSP for Toomtam and Vill's version, but I'm looking forward to the changes anyway. :)