ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, you're welcome, Ceda_lee!!! I'm super happy you love the photos (you do, right? :lol2:), too!!! :grouphug: I agree! The past weeks have been kind of crucial, waiting for SSP to air, and it was even worse when nobody releases a lot of pictures after its airing schedule...normally, sources only seem to release SSP pictures while it airs on Monday and Tuesday (besides the few BTS ones that Vill and/or other cast members post up). So, I'm hecka happy to see them at the Meet & Greet event, promoting SSP with a force! Yeah, keep fighting and promoting yourselves, you guys (all the cast of SSP hehe)!!! :strong: :thumbsup: (Oh, I suppose I'm exaggerating a little bit...Toomtam's fanclubs on IG and Facebook do occasionally post up pictures of him...but they aren't as interesting as the ones of Toomtam and Vill. :coverlaf: So therefore, I'm really happy to see Toomtam and Vill promoting themselves together hehe. So selfish of me, but I can't help it!)

Also, there are other pages on Facebook that usually post up interesting pictures from most of the lakorns that are currently airing, but they don't post a lot of SSP pictures, which gets on my nerves! So, I'm really happy to see fans leaving supporting comments about SSP, Toomtam, and Vill on certain IGs and Facebook pages. Thank you truly, you guys! :worthy: :grouphug:

Haha, sorry, Ceda_lee; I kind of got carried away there. Just have to vent out my frustration on the lack of SSP promotion for the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to more promotion for the upcoming weeks! :yes: For it does make the wait for Monday and Tuesday more tolerable, like you said! :clap: I want people to realize SSP is one worthwhile lakorn and that Toomtam and Vill need to reunite!  :woot: I pray the media feels the same way we do for this lakorn and awesome pairing. :spin: I found some more cutesy pictures of Toomtam and Vill from the M&G (Meet & Greet) event, so I'll share them in a little bit. :D
:lolyup: It's ok to get carried away.  I understand...I mean, c'mon, we're talking about SSP here! Oh how I would love love love to attend the Meet & Greet...I'm sure you would too.  Too bad we are on the other side of the world.  Exact doesn't promote their actors too much, but what I love about Exact they gives their actors versatile roles.  Someone else also mentioned that in here.  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Wow, this thread has moved so much. Gotta catch up.

:lmao2: Girl, if you were here, it would have been even more! :p Knowing how much you (and I) talk! :loool: But since you took a break from it, well, we've been doing fine, actually, haha. But heck yes, the pages would have jumped a little bit more with you talking with me and Ceda_lee and everybody else! :grouphug: You've missed a lot of goodies! And baddies. :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:
:lolyup: It's ok to get carried away.  I understand...I mean, c'mon, we're talking about SSP here! Oh how I would love love love to attend the Meet & Greet...I'm sure you would too.  Too bad we are on the other side of the world.  Exact doesn't promote their actors too much, but what I love about Exact they gives their actors versatile roles.  Someone else also mentioned that in here.  

Oh, yeah! :yes: :spin: :wub: Ceda_lee, you know I would love to attend the M&G event, too!!! We'll be screaming out heads off in excitement and never leave poor Thit alone, giving him heck for causing Gan a lot of misery. :rofl: I'd demand more loving from him to her! :pervie: No, Exact definitely don't promote their actors too much. :nono1: For your last bolded statements, I believe Phatman was one of the people who mentioned that. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I replay it, too! :yes: Just to catch both their reactions sloooooooooooowly! :bump: I'm giddy they're playing with our hearts and minds! :dude:
:coverlaf: I'm guilty of this too.  Their reaction was too cute.  

SokLaHote said:
I have a long, boring commute from/to work. This morning driving home I almost ended in a ditch because at the same time I was busy reading all ya'll posts in this thread. Last nite all I could think about was how Thit whispers or speaks softly to Gan when he says he doesn't want other men around her because he can't stand it. I just so love how Toomtam says it. Makes me melt when he speaks in that kind of tone.
:lmao3: I'm glad I moved closer to work or else that would be me too. Oh and you are not the only one...MAIKO and I are crazy about ToomTam's voice.  

:smack: <--- that's me smacking Thit.   :arrg:  :wackonut:   :eek:uch: <--- That's Wison...after I kicked his a*s!   :sick: :annoyed: <--- whenever Nee comes on screen.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MAIKO, I noticed that I need to spell check before posting my comments.  Makes me look so ESL.  This is what happens when SSP occupies 99% of my mind.  Maybe it's not Thit that needs a new brain...maybe it's me  :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So much posts in this topic xD I feel so behind on reading, haha. Will read everyone's posts soon hopefully!
I'm so behind on the episodes, ughh!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:coverlaf: I'm guilty of this too.  Their reaction was too cute.  

:lmao3: I'm glad I moved closer to work or else that would be me too. Oh and you are not the only one...MAIKO and I are crazy about ToomTam's voice.  

:smack: <--- that's me smacking Thit.   :arrg:  :wackonut:   :eek:uch: <--- That's Wison...after I kicked his a*s!   :sick: :annoyed: <--- whenever Nee comes on screen.  

Their reactions are indeed cute!!! I seriously think it was staged, but the delusional part of my mind likes to think it was an "accident." :loool: :lmao3: :ghehe:

Ooh, DaisyDukes and Huajaikaungtur are also crazy about Toomtam's voice, too. :weee:

:lmao2: Your reactions to Thit, Wasan, and Nee got me :rofl:!!! I love them! Totally how I feel about those three, too! :thumbup:

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO, I noticed that I need to spell check before posting my comments.  Makes me look so ESL.  This is what happens when SSP occupies 99% of my mind.  Maybe it's not Thit that needs a new brain...maybe it's me  :lmao3:

:loool: :rofl: Luckily, Internet Explorer 9 has an automatic spell check for me. But that doesn't mean I don't make mistakes when I type out my comments. :p That's what the "Edit" button is for hehe; I come back all the time to edit my posts. :lol2: Nah, I still think it's Thit who needs a new brain more than you! xD That boy has problems with the way his mind works! :whaha:

huajaikaungtur said:
So much posts in this topic xD I feel so behind on reading, haha. Will read everyone's posts soon hopefully!
I'm so behind on the episodes, ughh!

Awh, you are. :D Yep, this topic is moving fast, yay! :yahoo: Although I wish people would talk more hehe! :wink:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I've just finished watching episode 10 with sub. Luv it! Luv it! LOVE it more since I can understand what they're talking about. The back hug scene is so sweet~ Thit said he wanted to hurt Gan by making her stay close to him! Aha! You're the one hurting Thit! Toomtam acted this scene superbly because we can see that Thit's feeling doesn't tally with his words. He longs for her! Awww~ :heart:  ...and he kept on going to her "room" (it looks like a house to me)... Double awww~ :heart: :heart:

Fighting Gan! :gungirl:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I love his grandma in ep. 9. Thit ep. 10 I swear why can't he admit he is more in love with Gan then Nee. And Nee she is freaking annoy. Vill is doing a superb job for me to hate Nee. Aww Gan poor girl lol.

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
I've just finished watching episode 10 with sub. Luv it! Luv it! LOVE it more since I can understand what they're talking about. The back hug scene is so sweet~ Thit said he wanted to hurt Gan by making her stay close to him! Aha! You're the one hurting Thit! Toomtam acted this scene superbly because we can see that Thit's feeling doesn't tally with his words. He longs for her! Awww~ :heart:  ...and he kept on going to her "room" (it looks like a house to me)... Double awww~ :heart: :heart:

Fighting Gan! :gungirl:

Awh! I have to find the time to re-watch it subbed...perhaps tomorrow after work. :D Ooh, I love the way you described his feelings for her! :clap:

lilo said:
I love his grandma in ep. 9. Thit ep. 10 I swear why can't he admit he is more in love with Gan then Nee. And Nee she is freaking annoy. Vill is doing a superb job for me to hate Nee. Aww Gan poor girl lol.

Oh, I dislike Nee's character, too, but I just love Vill's portrayal as Nee! :wub: She is effective in both roles; I'm so proud of her! :thumbsup: :bravo: :spin:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Havent watch any of this two episode...so behind...but will at least try to cath up...reading all of u girls comment is getting me excited :) :)

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Havent watch any of this two episode...so behind...but will at least try to cath up...reading all of u girls comment is getting me excited :) :)

It's really something else when you watch it yourself, Sweet_09. :D I hope you enjoy the limited Gan x Thit scenes! :yes:

AikOm^_^

smilealways06 said:
I can't wait for the next episode to come out...

Ooh, glad to have you join us here in SSP's thread, Smilealways06!!! :clap2: Yeah, waiting for the next episode is gruesome! :lmao: Even more drama next week, since Thit (Toomtam) and Gan (Vill) will...*whisper* divorce... :cry: But I'll be looking forward to the drama anyway hehe. :D Especially how Thit will find his way into Gan's heart again.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me if they will have a child for this version? I kept seeing pictures on instagram of a little girl and not sure who she is.

AikOm^_^

smilealways06 said:
can someone tell me if they will have a child for this version? I kept seeing pictures on instagram of a little girl and not sure who she is.

LOL, if you're talking about the little girl in the picture below, no, she's not going to be their child. :D She's just a fan of SSP (I think), and she was there for the Meet & Greet Sud Sai Paan Fanclub event yesterday. ^_^ No, it's not clear yet if Thit and Gan will have a baby in this version. :shrug: It would be great if they do, for Thit's Grandma, Nom Sai, and most of us want to see them with a baby! :yes: :dance1:

(Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.)

etharies

sarNie Egg
Hello,
   I have been following this forum for a while and there is something that has been on my mind. I don't think that Nee and Thit had any physical relation at all. I think the night tht  they were suppose to Do It is when Thit told her he was poor and tht night is when something happened to her because in the opening credit you can see Nee fighting with some guy on the bed. I think the only thing tht Thit and Nee did was kiss. Which is y he couldn't tell who was telling the truth and who was lying. That is my two cents.

I have been having a lot of fun reading ur comments.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Girl, if you were here, it would have been even more! :p Knowing how much you (and I) talk! :loool: But since you took a break from it, well, we've been doing fine, actually, haha. But heck yes, the pages would have jumped a little bit more with you talking with me and Ceda_lee and everybody else! :grouphug: You've missed a lot of goodies! And baddies. :lolyup:

Oh, yeah! :yes: :spin: :wub: Ceda_lee, you know I would love to attend the M&G event, too!!! We'll be screaming out heads off in excitement and never leave poor Thit alone, giving him heck for causing Gan a lot of misery. :rofl: I'd demand more loving from him to her! :pervie: No, Exact definitely don't promote their actors too much. :nono1: For your last bolded statements, I believe Phatman was one of the people who mentioned that. :D
Haha. Yeah, I'll probably talk non stop. Blame Guy for my absence. Haha. I'm not here partially due to Thit's dumbness, but mainly because every time Guy comes up I just want to watch KT. So, I decided that I'll just finish KT before I continue SSP. Haha. I can't wait to watch this of course...after I take some anti-depressants. Haha.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
LOL, if you're talking about the little girl in the picture below, no, she's not going to be their child. :D She's just a fan of SSP (I think), and she was there for the Meet & Greet Sud Sai Paan Fanclub event yesterday. ^_^ No, it's not clear yet if Thit and Gan will have a baby in this version. :shrug: It would be great if they do, for Thit's Grandma, Nom Sai, and most of us want to see them with a baby! :yes: :dance1:

Yeah that little girl, but thanks for the clarification. I was hoping they will get a child :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I dislike Nee's character, too, but I just love Vill's portrayal as Nee! :wub: She is effective in both roles; I'm so proud of her! :thumbsup: :bravo: :spin:
I am so proud of her too!  Totally a break through role for her.  

Maiko^_^ said:

:spin: Aw...it's little Nee.  She's even sporting the bright red lipstick too...love it! That's probably how Thit & Nee's daughter will look like...if...they had a kid (they BETTER not).  Little evil Nee  :lmao2:

With all the emotions that they put us through...they better give us a mini Thit or a mini Gan.