AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol @ Maiko 's sad and happy comment about Thit kissing Nee on the lips, not Gan.

Anyways, yes it didnt end today which is understandable.  But, boy...that scene near the end where Thit was trying to play Nee by kissing her so passionately in order to catch her with her wound was rather passionate and hot. lol Like, he just started untying her nightgown so quickly..which was kind of hot. :spicy: lol

I think that after seeing Nee playing victim, because she so desperately wants a better life, I might be able to sympathize her in the end if she dies.  As a viewer, you can start to see that she's slowly realizing by showing more of the good nature side even when she's still jealous of Gan.  If she dies, I might sympathize for her.  Poor Nee.

I shouldn't whine too much about it, I shouldn't! At least he didn't kiss a completely different girl in SSP. :D Good thing Vill's also the nang'rai! Double the action, oh yeah! :dude:

DaisyDukes, it isn't "kind of hot," it is freakin' steaming sexy overload! :faint: :drools: :spin: For me, that is! :wub: I keep thinking about it! :pervie: The passionate way he hurriedly unties her ribbons/ties! I like to think of it as if he's inpatient to see her in the nude for himself. :yes: As for Nee, I feel like I'm seeing how she "falls for Thit." So, her ending will make sense, at least. :huh: Darn, got to get ready for work now. I'll join in later. :tearybye:

D~D, I noticed Thit's ticked off look, too. :lolyup:

And Aiyaja, I'm trying not to keep my hopes up for today's rating...that usually works out to my advantage and surprise. :D Later, guys! :grouphug:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hope the ratings shoot up too.  Another favorite scene of mine was when Thit broke the emergency alarm at the hospital, which set the whole hospital in chaos.  I was hoping the police would GET OUT of Gan's room, so Thit can check up on Gan's tummy to see if there was the wound, but the stupid cop just had to stop him.  His interference was annoying!!! I just wanted Thit to find out already, but he already did after he felt Nee's wound.

Anyways, I'm getting impatient for having to wait another whole week just to see the final product. ><

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
I'm already at school and haven't watched today's episode yet. But from the spoilers and such, even though its Nee....I can't wait to watch Toomtam and Vill's scenes today...the kissing on the neck! hehehe. I'll watch it later after my class ends!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:woot:  :woot:  :woot: Can't wait for my lunch break to watch today's episode.  

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I swear that this is like an American soap opera. One thing always leads to another. There's never a single happy moment for the leads. Even if there is, it'd be cut short because something else is going to happen to ruin it. The good thing about it is that it'll all be ending next week. Lol. Soap operas just go on and on for no reason. I really hope Gan and Thit have some more screen time. They better not squeeze it all in within 5 minutes! We need a treat for following up til the end.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Second commercial break... :whahuh: I'm sorry, but the hostage scene got me laughing so hard!!!! I keep cracking up, every time I think about it! xD :bhehe: It's just so funny and unbelievable and pathetic, all at once! :rofl: :lmao3: Awh, dang it, typical that the characters (even pra'ek!) become so slow and weak during a hostage scene! :coverlaf: Nee is crazy and scary! :lolyup: The hostage scene may even be one of the weakest scenes in SSP ever! Hahaha, well, I think hostage scenes are very hard to perfect, plus, I have a feeling they probably make the characters worthless on purpose! xD Hmm, I can't believe the doctor! What kind of doctor can't tell the patients apart? -_- Not to mention, whose bright idea is it to put the two twins in the same surgery/hospital room?! Plus, those nurses! :facepalm:
:lmao2: Haven't watch it yet, but just had to respond to this comment.  Remember what I said about "ALL" the men in here...USELESS!!!  :thumbdown: Nee pretty much beats up everyone  :lolyup: She's so strong...she kills Wason, pushed Thit and Thit fell down like a girl  :rofl: Not to mention...it took 3 officers plus Khon Pra (Thit's assistant) to take her down when she got caught.  And then she breaks loose from jail & takes Gan hostage in front of how many people?!?  -_-

etharies

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
:lmao2: Haven't watch it yet, but just had to respond to this comment.  Remember what I said about "ALL" the men in here...USELESS!!!  :thumbdown: Nee pretty much beats up everyone  :lolyup: She's so strong...she kills Wason, pushed Thit and Thit fell down like a girl  :rofl: Not to mention...it took 3 officers plus Khon Pra (Thit's assistant) to take her down when she got caught.  And then she breaks loose from jail & takes Gan hostage in front of how many people?!?  -_-
I know right how can Nee be so strong that all the men can't do nothing to her. At least for Wason lets say it was because he was hurt in the hospital but wat abt the rest wat is their excuse. How can extract make all the men so useless.

But i am glad that Thit finally wised up 

etharies

sarNie Egg
@ Aiyaja and @ Maiko than you for everything you have done. I really enjoyed reading the spoilers and also the comments from you. It really gave me a clear understanding abt this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nee is on crack. She never sleeps....just plots and kills all the time and still has the strength to kick all of the guys' booties in here. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished skimming through 15. First off, WTF? Is Nee really THAT strong that she was able to push Thit down like a girl? Haha. I just couldn't help but laugh at that scene. Seriously. And the hostage scene from the preview looks so...lame. Can it get any lamer? Haha. Sorry, I just had to comment on that.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Exact gonna give out a new spoiler for EP17.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hey gals.. I have completely fallen behind on this drama, so I'm not even sure where to watch the newest episodes..please help?

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Despite all the drama going around with Nee, I seriously feel like the new Thit (which is He's trying with all his might to protect Gan) had compensate all the heartbreaks we faced because of the limited scene of the lovebirds (Thit & Gan) .

I can feel the love between Thit and Gan :heart:  :heart: . Thit is no longer accusing Gan :bravo: 
I'm glad for that. Hoping for the best.

May Exact grant our wish next week by showing more Thit and Gan :worthy:  :worthy: 

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
What an episode!!~ Have to admit, it was kind of painful to watch knowing Nee was getting all the sweet and steamy action while Gan was lying in the hospital (--not complaining too much though.. Vill and Toomtam :heart:). But, what was even more difficult to watch was our poor, but still gorgeous, pra'ek with both his single and double eyelids! Happened in a few scenes. :cry1:(Too cute though. XD)

The whole hostage and hospital switch-up scenario was too illogical. Thit and the policemen had plenty of opportunities to bring down Nee. The police/doctor/nurses were too careless. It should have been their priority to ID the twins on their own. Naturally, Nee's wound would've been brought up by at least one of them because it wasn't caused by the accident, but would still need treatment. However, i'm liking it that Nee has kind of literally stabbed herself in the back. With the wound (and eventually scar), she can't even get lovey-dovey in bed with Thit, so what's the point in life again? :huh:.......... :lol2: Kidding.

About Thitit, i'm really loving him in these recent episodes (Toomtam shines)! I never labeled him as a stupid pra'ek, just a "one love, one heart" kind of man from the beginning. In the one year span of looking for Gan, his naive love became a stubborn love that had him reacting on his escalating emotions. But this week's episodes have Thit especially making up for all the frustration he's put me through (edit: Looks like cik_nuriz agrees^^). The only thing i'm disappointed about: I was hoping Thit would figure out who his Gan was on his own, from his heart to "hers", and then plot to find the wound just so he can have that as proof for everyone else.~ It is in Nee's nature that she is overly expressive, both physically and emotionally. No matter how happy Gan is, she would never fully show it to Thit's family, she's sophisticated and doesn't even smile that big with her father. Gan would also never run up to Nee on the bed and touch and hold her. Whether happy or sad, Gan is composed and graceful in her every action and words. (Just love how Vill is championing this character that's not totally Gan, but not totally Nee either-- a totally new 3rd character!) I do believe that Thit would eventually figure it out and differentiate, but just the fact that there was no sign of him sensing the change in "Gan" at all-- i cannot accept that. Pra'ek has to know his nang'ek-- no exceptions! /end rant

Other than that, Toomtam totally owned ep16. :rolleyes: High ratings, pleeeease!

Woohoo to ep17! Our real finale we can all be prepared for. XD I may even catch it live, if i can. SSP needs to end on a high note; this week is our last opportunity to show love for our SSP team, including Vill, Toomtam, and the production. Exact needs to know this! Considering i haven't dedicated so much time to any lakorn this year, SSP will always have a special place in my heart~ however it ends.