AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
^Dude, I say, Son and Vill need to unite in a new lakorn together on Ch. 5. Too bad Sao Noi's storyline wasn't that interesting and it was aired on Ch. 9, so of course, ratings were projected to be low, but I never knew that Kaew Lom Petch, Son and Vill's very first lakorn as leads hit a 14? That's freaking crazy and awesome!! And here were are hoping for a 7 for SSP. :coverlaf: No wonder Son and Vill can never get away from each other. But seems like Son is enjoying it over there at Ch. 3 for the moment.

But I hope Vill's next project will be with Son then, sorry Maiko. :spin: :loool: They need a comeback. :coverlaf:

Aiyaja...you break my heart into a million pieces. I thought it was terrible when you almost gave up on SSP. But this-! This is an infinity times more damaging to my heart... -_- :cry: :cry1: :lmao: Yikes, and it was such a good day at work today...I came home to a most unpleasant shock from you yet again! xD Haha, well, I've ranted more than enough (not really though, I can go on forever :p) about the idea of Son and Vill. Shh, don't jinx it, please, Aiyaja! You know how much I prefer Vill to pair up with her other costars over Son. :secret: *Sigh* Only time will tell who her next costar is...even if it's with someone I dislike extremely, I'll still support Vill...although, I probably won't give my all as I normally would. I must be the only who dislike the Son and Vill pairing. :D Well, I've made it clear who I really heart: Toomtam x Vill and Gilly FTW. For me. :wink: Sorry, there's no point in me replying to all the comments regarding Son and Vill, since I'll just be saying the same thing over and over again. But I'm glad you guys are having fun haha. :grouphug:

Ooh, I was wondering why you haven't yet shared the rating, Aiyaja...it hasn't been posted yet. :eek: I'm going to be busy with other things for right now, so I'll eventually reply to the other comments I'm behind on. :)

Phatman, no Wit scene at all today. ^_^

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:lmao2: Haven't watch it yet, but just had to respond to this comment.  Remember what I said about "ALL" the men in here...USELESS!!!  :thumbdown: Nee pretty much beats up everyone  :lolyup: She's so strong...she kills Wason, pushed Thit and Thit fell down like a girl  :rofl: Not to mention...it took 3 officers plus Khon Pra (Thit's assistant) to take her down when she got caught.  And then she breaks loose from jail & takes Gan hostage in front of how many people?!?  -_-

Ceda_lee, I've missed your input! You, Jinxx, and everybody else must be so busy with your lives. :cry: I'm happy to hear from you again. ^_^ :grouphug: Oh, yeah, I definitely remember your post about how all the men in SSP are useless! :lmao3: :coverlaf: Hehehe, all your comments in the quote really tickle me. :lmao: I hope to hear more from you and the others for the finale on Monday! :wink:

Xox, I'm shocked that you didn't mention anything about Toomtam's kisses in today's episode (16). :lolyup: Awh, this week's episodes ended up upsetting you instead. That's too bad... I've been re-watching Toomtam and Vill's lovey-dovey scenes in the bedroom in episode 16. Gosh, they still got me giggling and smiling and laughing and squealing! :woot: :blush: :drool: I've replayed the surprising kiss scene (I wanted him to kiss her, and I wasn't expecting him to, but golly! He went for it! :thumbsup: That boy...I feel like he makes it up as he goes along, and he's not following the script at all! :rofl:) and the scene in which he tries to undress her so MANY TIMES!!! Oh, also the scene in which he lays her down on the bed and gently kisses her on the forehead and the scene in which...actually, let's just say I replay ALL their scenes in the bedroom! :pervie: A lot of times. :yes:

A few notes. Aiyaja, they cut out a lot of scenes that Manager summarizes/mentions. Especially in episode 15. For episode 15, there's no scene of Thit and Nee going to buy groceries (after moving out from Thit's household), no scene of them at night, no scene of Thit's mom visiting Nee, etc. (Which, is a good thing that those scenes are cut haha!) As for episode 16, Nee doesn't even try to kill Gan when she first awakens from her knockout. No scene of Thit cuddling with Nee during the night (which you already pointed out in SSP's thread @ Spicy), etc. And...that's all for now. :)

AikOm^_^

I'll continue more of my "work" tomorrow. :goodnite: to everybody! Have a good one now! :grouphug:

etharies

sarNie Egg
okay wat kind of hostage situation was tht. how can thit just let Nee pull Gan out of his hands lol. Tht is one of the worse hostage scenes ever.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget the red nail polish Nee had before the car accident and then all of a sudden it was like Gan's. LOL Some bored nurse must have cleaned it off. LOL

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Since everyone is mentioning about Son & Vill, I guess I will too. Hahaha, I really thought they were cute together too in KLP! Sao Noi just didn't interest me, although those two do have good chemistry and I just skipped to the end! I think Vill has a better chemistry with Toomtam though! Haha....anyways.....I'm super proud of Toomtam on improving his acting. I did like PRPR a lot because he was one of those pra'ek where he didn't look stiff as a newbie =) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hehe. Toomtam in here is flawless in his performance as Tithit. Looks, skills, acting is A+! Vill is also flawless. A+ performace. Hehe

Watching Toomtam in PRPR is like " aww he's cute and charming." Then watching him in here is like firing HOT. Lol. Aww again I try not to be so bias but Toomtam owns Tithit!!^^ Love the beautiful chemistry that Toomtam and Vill were able to pull through so exceptionally well and drew the audience into this lakorn. Great team work!♥

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ceda_lee, I've missed your input! You, Jinxx, and everybody else must be so busy with your lives. :cry: I'm happy to hear from you again. ^_^ :grouphug: Oh, yeah, I definitely remember your post about how all the men in SSP are useless! :lmao3: :coverlaf: Hehehe, all your comments in the quote really tickle me. :lmao: I hope to hear more from you and the others for the finale on Monday! :wink:

Xox, I'm shocked that you didn't mention anything about Toomtam's kisses in today's episode (16). :lolyup: Awh, this week's episodes ended up upsetting you instead. That's too bad... I've been re-watching Toomtam and Vill's lovey-dovey scenes in the bedroom in episode 16. Gosh, they still got me giggling and smiling and laughing and squealing! :woot: :blush: :drool: I've replayed the surprising kiss scene (I wanted him to kiss her, and I wasn't expecting him to, but golly! He went for it! :thumbsup: That boy...I feel like he makes it up as he goes along, and he's not following the script at all! :rofl:) and the scene in which he tries to undress her so MANY TIMES!!! Oh, also the scene in which he lays her down on the bed and gently kisses her on the forehead and the scene in which...actually, let's just say I replay ALL their scenes in the bedroom! :pervie: A lot of times. :yes:
I visit EVERYDAY, just not enough time to respond to comments.  It's nice to know that someone in here misses me  :wink: Statement in bold...I absolutely agree! What do you call it...ab libs?  Love how he naturally just went in for that kiss on the lips  :cloud9: and him trying to undress her... :spicy:  :drool: so naturally done.  Don't they look like a "real" couple.  Like...he's all over her! 

etharies said:
How did Nee wakr up wit no make up but whrn she went into the operating room she had make up on.
:whahuh: I know right? 

aiyaja said:
Don't forget the red nail polish Nee had before the car accident and then all of a sudden it was like Gan's. LOL Some bored nurse must have cleaned it off. LOL
So observant.  

DaisyDukes* said:
Hehe. Toomtam in here is flawless in his performance as Tithit. Looks, skills, acting is A+! Vill is also flawless. A+ performace. Hehe

Watching Toomtam in PRPR is like " aww he's cute and charming." Then watching him in here is like firing HOT. Lol. Aww again I try not to be so bias but Toomtam owns Tithit!!^^ Love the beautiful chemistry that Toomtam and Vill were able to pull through so exceptionally well and drew the audience into this lakorn. Great team work!♥
Isn't he just sooooo  :drool:  :yummy: Their chemistry is also an A+++! 

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Omg. I thought I was the only one who saw that.

AikOm^_^

etharies said:
okay wat kind of hostage situation was tht. how can thit just let Nee pull Gan out of his hands lol. Tht is one of the worse hostage scenes ever.
etharies said:
How did Nee wakr up wit no make up but whrn she went into the operating room she had make up on.

I did say that the hostage scene is probably one of the weakest scenes in SSP. :coverlaf: Hehe, Exact and their hostage scenes/situations! :bhehe: One more thing about SSP's hostage scene: Nee is a terrible perpetrator/villain during the scene! Haha, what kind of villain threatens to shoot the police and witnesses; you're supposed to keep the gun on your victim A.K.A. your hostage, Nee! Hence, that's why they're called "hostages." :whahuh: :rofl: Gan could have easily escaped from her, since she doesn't even keep her gun on Gan most of the time. She is more focused on the people getting closer to them hehe. Gan should have just turned around and knocked the gun out of Nee's hand. And the police should have just shot her when she has the gun pointed away from Gan. :coverlaf:

As for the switch-up at the hospital, hmm, those are some kind nurses to have time on their hands to wash Nee's makeup and fingernail polish. :rolleyes:

aiyaja said:

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3:

thaochristina said:
Since everyone is mentioning about Son & Vill, I guess I will too. Hahaha, I really thought they were cute together too in KLP! Sao Noi just didn't interest me, although those two do have good chemistry and I just skipped to the end! I think Vill has a better chemistry with Toomtam though! Haha....anyways.....I'm super proud of Toomtam on improving his acting. I did like PRPR a lot because he was one of those pra'ek where he didn't look stiff as a newbie =) 

I agree whole-heartedly with the bolded part! :yes: :thumbsup: Toomtam and Vill are the stronger actors, and they bring out the best in each other. :wub: Haha, I actually thought he was a little bit stiff in PRPR, but he still had charisma. :)

DaisyDukes* said:

Ooh, I know! He's just too spicy in here as Thit. :spicy: And I just :heart: Toomtam and Vill's teamwork! :wub: Haha, you've already said what I wanted to say and have been saying all along. xD

ceda_lee said:
I visit EVERYDAY, just not enough time to respond to comments.  It's nice to know that someone in here misses me  :wink: Statement in bold...I absolutely agree! What do you call it...ab libs?  Love how he naturally just went in for that kiss on the lips  :cloud9: and him trying to undress her... :spicy:  :drool: so naturally done.  Don't they look like a "real" couple.  Like...he's all over her! 

Hehe. :grouphug: Oh, is that what it's called? Vill's slow and "shocked" reaction to his kisses really gets me thinking that he so does it on his own, like he's so wrapped up in the moment and passion of the scene. :pervie: :wub: I know! I keep thinking about how he tries to undress her! My dirty mind actually was rooting for him to pull off her nightgown! :smack: The way I see it, right before his arm grabs her wounded area, his hand is resting directly on her right breast. :faint: :shock2: Toomtam, you cute, horny boy! :lolyup: Ceda_lee, I agree; their chemistry is definitely an A++++++ and beyond! :bravo: Awh, I'm going to miss them so much after the finale! :weep: Hope that they will reunite again on screen and off screen! If my prayers get answered, hopefully they can meet up with each other at award shows and/or events...like Gilly did! :wub:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So I said that I was never going to come back here again and post anything, but just couldn't bring myself to stay away. I wanted to come back and see what everyone was writing about the recent episodes that I have not been watching. I stopped watching after episode 11. I just don't think I could handle episode 12 through to the current episode. Most of the posts recently are about who Vill should pair up with next and who is better with her, so I am going to comment about that too. =)

Here is what I have to say about Vill and her next lakorn partner. I cannot say much about Son and Vill since I have never watched any of their lakorns together but I've seen tons of MV's of them together and I don't think they match. Usually before I watch a lakorn with new actors that I do not know, I go check out MV's on youtube of them together to see first if I like the pairing. That was how I got addicted to Toomtam and Vill together. =) I watched a lot of MV's on youtube before of Son and Vill, Guy and Vill, but I don't know, those pairings just didn't work for me. I definitely like Toomtam and Vill together. =) They give me the kind of feeling that Nadech/Yaya, Aum/Aff,  and Ken/Ann gives me when I watch their lakorn. They make me believe in their love and chemistry.

Just my little thought. =) Feel free to not read or care about my thought. I just wanted to add in my opinion.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
So I said that I was never going to come back here again and post anything, but just couldn't bring myself to stay away. I wanted to come back and see what everyone was writing about the recent episodes that I have not been watching. I stopped watching after episode 11. I just don't think I could handle episode 12 through to the current episode. Most of the posts recently are about who Vill should pair up with next and who is better with her, so I am going to comment about that too. =)

Here is what I have to say about Vill and her next lakorn partner. I cannot say much about Son and Vill since I have never watched any of their lakorns together but I've seen tons of MV's of them together and I don't think they match. Usually before I watch a lakorn with new actors that I do not know, I go check out MV's on youtube of them together to see first if I like the pairing. That was how I got addicted to Toomtam and Vill together. =) I watched a lot of MV's on youtube before of Son and Vill, Guy and Vill, but I don't know, those pairings just didn't work for me. I definitely like Toomtam and Vill together. =) They give me the kind of feeling that Nadech/Yaya, Aum/Aff,  and Ken/Ann gives me when I watch their lakorn. They make me believe in their love and chemistry.

Just my little thought. =) Feel free to not read or care about my thought. I just wanted to add in my opinion.

Awh, you should watch the Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12! They're so amazing with their yearning for each other! :wub: Ooh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Son and Vill don't match. :bhehe: But seeing them on screen is definitely a different story than in MVs, MissSunny. :) I can understand how people feel their chemistry, but they don't click as a couple for me. :nono1: Plus, I don't feel their chemistry. I saw Son with Vill first, but I didn't feel for them as I do for Bie x Vill, Guy x Vill, and Toomtam x Vill ( :wub: :spin:). It's ok that the pairing of Guy and Vill doesn't work for you. No hard feelings. ^_^ Oh, yes, Toomtam and Vill make me believe in their love and chemistry, too. Well said! :bravo: Thanks for the thoughts! :clap: :grouphug: Just keep checking this thread to hear from us, if the ending is worth watching or not! :wink: Ooh, I'm anxious for the finale! :nailbiter: :woot: I'll miss Toomtam and Vill so much, but I sincerely hope to see them reunite somewhere soon again! xD

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hm..physically I find Son and Vill match, its just that Son's acting could use some help and be less stiff. But of course everyone sees things differently.

Besides Toomtam and Son, I cant really imagine who would match Vill too. I gave up Mos/Vill, Bie/Vill and havent bothered to watch the rest of her costars. :/

I also notice that if you are a die hard fan of an actor or actress, no matter who their costar is you'll bring yourself to watch them. Lol e.g I am Totally going to end up watching most if not all of Toomtams upcoming lakorn because I am just a die hard fan now. Lol I watch mainly for him then also for his costars. Lol :D

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Hm..physically I find Son and Vill match, its just that Son's acting could use some help and be less stiff. But of course everyone sees things differently.

Besides Toomtam and Son, I cant really imagine who would match Vill too. I gave up Mos/Vill, Bie/Vill and havent bothered to watch the rest of her costars. :/

The two words that come to my mind whenever I think of Son's acting are "stiff" and "robotic." :loool: But he's passable for a comical role; he actually suits that kind of role more than a dramatic and intense role. :) Still stiff though. :facepalm: As for the Mos/Vill pairing, don't worry, you're not missing anything special, DaisyDukes. :D Hmm, even though I did enjoy them together, I would say that they don't have that much chemistry. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:

I also notice that if you are a die hard fan of an actor or actress, no matter who their costar is you'll bring yourself to watch them. Lol e.g I am Totally going to end up watching most if not all of Toomtams upcoming lakorn because I am just a die hard fan now. Lol I watch mainly for him then also for his costars. Lol :D
We think very alike, Daisy. XD Even though Vill and Son have both come far, Vill has always been the stronger actor from the beginning. That's why seeing her with Toomtam, a more natural actor, is very refreshing. Guess we'll be seeing more of each other because of Toomtam! ^^

****SIGH****

I miss Vill and Toomtam already.

#thatsallireallywanttosaytoday.

AikOm^_^

I remember what else to point out now! Aiyaja, in the preview for the finale, Rampoie is at the wedding scene as a guest...looks like she won't be guiding Gan into the house, like Manager states. :huh: And also, the two baddies who stab Won don't take her necklace; they take her watch/bracelet as proof. But she does cry before blacking out. Hmm, I think Manager gets a few details mixed up, but for the most part, their summaries are right on track. :) I hope it's wrong about the lack of Thit x Gan scenes for the ending! Hopefully, we get to see them for 30+ minutes (oh, too good to be true, but I can dream! :spin:)!!! :woot:

Also, I'm so happy that Vill's name is shown first in the opening credits! :clap: Usually the pra'ek's name is first, but in this special case, I think it's only fitting that Vill's name is first. At least Toomtam's name is second. :wub: There are quite a few scenes that I wonder if we'll ever get to see...one of them is the one of Nee (?) in the red bathing suit, and Thit rescues her from drowning in the ocean... Perhaps, they'll use that scene as a flashback scene on Nee's deathbed? :shrug: The other scene is the one of Nee threatening a man with a knife, as seen in the closing credits... I doubt we'll see that particular scene haha. Hmm, I still think it's Wasan that she's threatening with the knife, but it could have also been Wit or another old flame. :loool: Um, that's all for now. :)

DaisyDukes* said:

That's 100% true, DaisyDukes. :) Hehehe, since I'm a hardcore Vill fan, I'll watch her lakorns regardless of whom she is paired up with. :D But there has been a few Vill lakorns that I haven't yet watched in details, because they're no longer available. Sad for me... :weep:

AikOm^_^

Pictures! :) Three of them I meant to post a while back, but I keep forgetting about it. The ones I'm talking about are the ones of Vill at the closing party for SSP.

Credits: Kate Sontichai's Twitter; aorvivianne, siabeet, sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Note: Awh, Vill sang with Apple and Nat (not pictured here; there is one picture of Nat, Vill, and Apple, but I didn't post it because it wasn't that good of a picture. :D There is also a picture of Vill and Art and another lady on Kate's Twitter hehe.), but not Toomtam?! :lmao: I'm sad...they both sound awesome together! I would have loved to hear them sing with each other again! :wub: :yes: It's been far too long since the TV POOL party event.

Note: So, these two ladies are the scriptwriter and head writer for SSP... Haha, I was expecting guys for the writers! :whaha: Is it too extreme of me to express my disappointment in them that since the scriptwriters are ladies, they should have understood exactly what we want to see in SSP? :smack: With the second half of SSP's storyline revolving around murder mystery and suspense, I'm shocked the writers are females...haha. So, Bun-bun (Fun and others), you still want to hunt them down? :D

Note: And this is the producer for SSP. :) Thanks to Kate Sontichai (Vill's lovely mother) for all the info!

Note: Such a beautiful shot of Toomtam! :drools:

Note: Yikes, Nee is so scary! :shock2: So much malice in her expression! And :lmao2: to Vill/Nee's mug shot!!! :loool: :rofl: Awh, my poor Vill! It was a really embarrassing ordeal for Nee! :D But still so satisfying to see Nee get what she deserves wha ha haha! :ghehe:

Note: This is actually a new picture. :) Awh, he carries her so effortlessly! So strong and masculine! :yummy: Love them! :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@DaisyDukes: Thank you for noticing & commenting on my siggie. Decided to make a new one because of the recent photos :)

@D~D: Yesss, I do love Son & Vill, too. You guys aren't the only ones ^^

@Maiko: Thanks so much for the photos, girll :) I love seeing any kind of update for SSP photos. Vill is so so so beautiful, oh my. And the last photo, I'm just smiling like crazy here. Toomtam's so strong, ohlala. Love him so much & that photo </333

And I totally agree with most of you, Vill was really strong from the start. Even though she wasn't the best, she grew so much better and now, she's incredible. Son's pretty good, too. He really matches those slap/kiss roles and comedic roles xD And did I mention? Son's got a pretty nice voice, too. His voice is really deep but in a sexy way, hahaha.

Yeah, not really a fan of Mos & Vill and Bie & Vill. I've seen both couples but ... they didn't have a spark. I used to be such a big big big fan of Bie and was so excited for Dok Ruk Rim Tang but after watching it, I kinda lost taste in him. I still like him but not so much anymore. I prefer Vill with Toomtam or Son. :) Oh yeah, Guy & Vill were cute, too but I didn't fall head over heels for them sadly ;~;

But I would love to see her with other actors, too so we can get a gist of how her chemistry is with other guys :)

AikOm^_^

Oh, yeah, that's another thing I forgot to do! I agree with DaisyDukes, Marina; I freakin' :heart: your new siggie! :drool: :wub: Even though it's Nee and Thit, Toomtam and Vill are hawt and adorable and so perfect together!!! You did a fabulous job on it! :bravo: :clap2: :kiss:

You're welcome for the pictures. :) Haha, it's totally fine with me that you don't see sparks between Mos & Vill and Bie & Vill. :D :console: Surprisingly, it was the Bie and Vill pairing that made me fall madly in love with Vill (like I said before, many pages ago :D). :wub: They'll always have a special place in my heart. :yes: Of course, I prefer Vill with Toomtam and/or Guy. :thumbsup: Hey, at least you find Gilly cute! I'm glad to hear that. :clap: No problem that you didn't fall head over heals for them. :D

...I actually am not fond of Son's voice. Haha, that's just me. His singing voice is ok, but it's so emotionless (well, from one song that I heard anyway...I should give his singing voice another fair chance :scratchchin:). :p Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Marina! :grouphug: