huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Aw thanks so much, girl :) It's so sad that it's Nee but since the pictures were too adorable to resist, I just had to edit them xD And it is still Toomtam & Vill so that's all that matters, hehe :D
I fell in love with Vill from Kaew Lom Phet. I remember first hearing Son's voice in a talkshow ... I believe it was for Kaew Lom Phet but not sure and I really liked his voice. I was all like "he'll probably have a singing career soon..." and walla, he's singing now. Agreed, his voice is a bit emotionless and bland but something about it makes me like it :D

No problem! Love sharing my thoughts with you guys!~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Aw thanks so much, girl :) It's so sad that it's Nee but since the pictures were too adorable to resist, I just had to edit them xD And it is still Toomtam & Vill so that's all that matters, hehe :D
I fell in love with Vill from Kaew Lom Phet. I remember first hearing Son's voice in a talkshow ... I believe it was for Kaew Lom Phet but not sure and I really liked his voice. I was all like "he'll probably have a singing career soon..." and walla, he's singing now. Agreed, his voice is a bit emotionless and bland but something about it makes me like it :D

No problem! Love sharing my thoughts with you guys!~

I know! I'm trying to create a new siggie for myself, but my mind is drawing blanks rite now...I'm just basically staring at my laptop, debating how I want it to look. Hehe, not to mention, my laptop is so darn slow! :girlmad: Yikes, I forgot to mention about the perfect blending of everything in your siggie picture; the colors, effects, and EVERYTHING is 100% PERFECTION!!! :thumbsup: :wub: :drool: Haha, I'm actually trying to avoid using pictures of Thit and Nee for my new siggie, but it's kind of hard, since like you said, it's still Toomtam and Vill. :D But, I think I can make it work. Just have to focus! :yes:

Oh, even you agree that Son's voice is emotionless? :whahuh: As for Vill, I didn't think too highly of her in KLP when I first saw her (together with Son :lol:). Hmm, my thoughts weren't too positive haha. But then along came DRRT with Bie, and bam! I suddenly wanted to know EVERYTHING about her haha. Imagine my shock when I found out she was the same actress/nang'ek in KLP. :p :smack: That was quite a wakeup call! :loool: Hmm, her acting wasn't actually that good in DRRT, yet it made me fall for her. :whaha: :shrug: Weird, yet I'm not going to question the reasons why hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I know! I'm trying to create a new siggie for myself, but my mind is drawing blanks rite now...I'm just basically staring at my laptop, debating how I want it to look. Hehe, not to mention, my laptop is so darn slow! :girlmad: Yikes, I forgot to mention about the perfect blending of everything in your siggie picture; the colors, effects, and EVERYTHING is 100% PERFECTION!!! :thumbsup: :wub: :drool: Haha, I'm actually trying to avoid using pictures of Thit and Nee for my new siggie, but it's kind of hard, since like you said, it's still Toomtam and Vill. :D But, I think I can make it work. Just have to focus! :yes:

Oh, even you agree that Son's voice is emotionless? :whahuh: As for Vill, I didn't think too highly of her in KLP when I first saw her (together with Son :lol:). Hmm, my thoughts weren't too positive haha. But then along came DRRT with Bie, and bam! I suddenly wanted to know EVERYTHING about her haha. Imagine my shock when I found out she was the same actress/nang'ek in KLP. :p :smack: That was quite a wakeup call! :loool: Hmm, her acting wasn't actually that good in DRRT, yet it made me fall for her. :whaha:  :shrug: Weird, yet I'm not going to question the reasons why hehe.

I can't wait to see your new siggie then! I will be waiting to see it :) But my blending isn't the best. Actually, I just put two photos of Toomtam & Vill on and then my overlaying effects did all the work xD I barely blended but thank you. Yes, his voice is definitely emotionless but I really like it, :D hehe, I loved Vill in Kaew Lom Phet but I wasn't such a big fan of her until Sood Sai Paan. Who knew it would take that long for me to become a big fan of hers? Lol.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I can't wait to see your new siggie then! I will be waiting to see it :) But my blending isn't the best. Actually, I just put two photos of Toomtam & Vill on and then my overlaying effects did all the work xD I barely blended but thank you. Yes, his voice is definitely emotionless but I really like it, :D hehe, I loved Vill in Kaew Lom Phet but I wasn't such a big fan of her until Sood Sai Paan. Who knew it would take that long for me to become a big fan of hers? Lol.

It won't be as good as yours... *Sniff* :weep: It's so hard trying to find the perfect color blending for the pictures I have in mind! :annoyed: I'm so slow! Plus, my Adobe Photoshop lost all the brushes that I've uploaded over the year(s), and now I have to re-upload them again! :lmao: Wha?! Your overlaying effects are awesome! :shock2: Hence, your siggie has inspired me to create a new picture for my siggie hehe! xD :yes: Ooh, that is a long time for you to become a big Vill fan, but it's okay. :) It did take some time for me to become a Vill fan, too. :lol:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
songielove said:
We think very alike, Daisy. XD Even though Vill and Son have both come far, Vill has always been the stronger actor from the beginning. That's why seeing her with Toomtam, a more natural actor, is very refreshing. Guess we'll be seeing more of each other because of Toomtam! ^^

****SIGH****

I miss Vill and Toomtam already.

#thatsallireallywanttosaytoday.
Hehe Songie Ive already seen you around some of TT's fan igs. 55 And Im glad to know we think alike. Haha. Of course meeting more fans that love Toomtam is my pleasure. We can spazz on him some more after SSP. ^^ Ill see you around. :D

AikOm^_^

etharies said:
I love wat Wit told Thit in episode 13 that he should stop being a student trying to find answers from the teacher. Even a teacher tell you to think for yourself before helping you find the answers. 

I agree! I love that quote from Wit! :wub: Dang it, Wit needs and deserves one last appearance in the finale! .......... Yeesh, thinking of the end of SSP on Monday keeps tearing me up!!! :cry: How I wish there was more to the story! But like Aiyaja has said, Thit and Gan will forever be in our hearts... :weep: What an incredible journey this has been for them! And for us! Despite the ups and downs of it! :lol:

etharies

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
I agree! I love that quote from Wit! :wub: Dang it, Wit needs and deserves one last appearance in the finale! .......... Yeesh, thinking of the end of SSP on Monday keeps tearing me up!!! :cry: How I wish there was more to the story! But like Aiyaja has said, Thit and Gan will forever be in our hearts... :weep: What an incredible journey this has been for them! And for us! Despite the ups and downs of it! :lol:
 Yeah i miss it already. Re-watching some episodes since i didn't watch them with english subs.

AikOm^_^

etharies said:
 Yeah i miss it already. Re-watching some episodes since i didn't watch them with english subs.

Ooh, I think we should definitely continue the story on our own. :fanfic: Haha, I would totally change the second half of the story hehe. My story for SSP would start...either before or after their willing scene. :coverlaf: Oh, Nee will still make an early appearance, for the sooner she does, the better! But my version would be as crazy as Exact's. :lolyup: Hmm, I feel like going into details about it haha! Thit and Gan's story can also continue after the "end of the string," but it wouldn't be as exciting as changing some things around before the end. :wink: Oh, I've been re-watching some of Thit and Gan's sweet and heart-racing scenes in episodes 1-7 today! :pervie: :lol:

phatman said:
Speaking of Wit, did he show up in ep.15?? I haven't been keeping up....

Ooh, Phatman, nope, no Wit at all in episodes 15 and 16. :nono1: I'll just have to keep hoping that he'll make a small appearance in the last episode... :spin: By the way, I like your new siggie picture! Let's see, no Patson at all? :eek: The best picture is Cee's picture and the first guy's picture; all the other pictures crack me up, especially Tik and cutie pie Peter's!!! :loool: Tik and his big eyes! :shock2: I like Guy's picture, but that's not his best look. But gosh! His intense expression! :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
 Ooh, Phatman, nope, no Wit at all in episodes 15 and 16. :nono1: I'll just have to keep hoping that he'll make a small appearance in the last episode... :spin: By the way, I like your new siggie picture! Let's see, no Patson at all? :eek: The best picture is Cee's picture and the first guy's picture; all the other pictures crack me up, especially Tik and cutie pie Peter's!!! :loool: Tik and his big eyes! :shock2: I like Guy's picture, but that's not his best look. But gosh! His intense expression! :spicy:
Awe...no Wit. My heart is broken. Oh well at least he left with a good mind...right?

About my siggie, I actually found the top four on a magazine cover from a long time ago, perhaps early 00's, I thought it was awesome because four of my favorite celebs were featured in it. Hehe. Anyway, I don't really like Peter's and Ken's, but I still want them. Hehe. As for the rest, the only one I don't really like is Guy's. Don't like the dark brows haha. Oh well at least I found matching pics for my theme. Haha. No Patson because he's on my profile pic. Hehe. I didn't want to double feature him hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe...no Wit. My heart is broken. Oh well at least he left with a good mind...right?

About my siggie, I actually found the top four on a magazine cover from a long time ago, perhaps early 00's, I thought it was awesome because four of my favorite celebs were featured in it. Hehe. Anyway, I don't really like Peter's and Ken's, but I still want them. Hehe. As for the rest, the only one I don't really like is Guy's. Don't like the dark brows haha. Oh well at least I found matching pics for my theme. Haha. No Patson because he's on my profile pic. Hehe. I didn't want to double feature him hehe.

Quite an exit, but come on! We need a better one than that! :D Something even more lasting! Wha hahaha! I'm shocked you don't really like Guy's picture. I actually prefer his eyebrows over the hairstyle. But the other pictures of him in that particular LIPS magazine shoot are way better! :yes: Yes, all the pictures are well-matched. You did a fabulous job! :bravo: :clap2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, he needs more than that! I hope he pops up in the finale. I will go to the scriptwriters and give them a kiss. Haha. Jk.

Haha. Guy just looks funny in that pic. But anyway, thank you, thank you. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, he needs more than that! I hope he pops up in the finale. I will go to the scriptwriters and give them a kiss. Haha. Jk.

Haha. Guy just looks funny in that pic. But anyway, thank you, thank you. :ghehe:

Yikes, just four more days before the big finale...I'll be sure to let you know if Wit gets a grander exit than that; he better!  :wink: Did you read my note under the second picture (the one of Vill with the two ladies), which I posted at the top of this page? Those two ladies are the scriptwriter and head writer for SSP's storyline. Well, we know who to blame if we don't see Wit anymore! K, in his picture, Guy's face looks so egg-shaped, but his expression is to die for! :faint: And you're welcome, you're welcome! :kiss: :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yikes, just four more days before the big finale...I'll be sure to let you know if Wit gets a grander exit than that; he better!  :wink: Did you read my note under the second picture (the one of Vill with the two ladies), which I posted at the top of this page? Those two ladies are the scriptwriter and head writer for SSP's storyline. Well, we know who to blame if we don't see Wit anymore! K, in his picture, Guy's face looks so egg-shaped, but his expression is to die for! :faint: And you're welcome, you're welcome! :kiss: :wink:
I hope so...

Ahh...okay if I don't see Wit on Monday...I will hunt them down myself. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good evening fellow Sood Sai Paan fans, viewers, silent readers...Monday is our last day, let's enjoy it together as a family. Since Sood Sai Paan is coming to an end next week, a few last requests, which will require each and every one of our efforts, strength, love, and support. :dance1:

1. I'm sure the majority of us have Facebook? Please log onto Exact/Scenario's official Facebook Page and REQUEST an Official Uncut DVD of Sudsaipan (that's how they spell it).
2. If you have fallen in love with Toomtam and Vill as a pair, please REQUEST for them to reunite in another lakorn soon!
3. Please show, share, write, and express your support for Sood Sai Paan for one last time on Facebook. Let's make our love LOUD and CLEAR! Let's try to make a difference or at least send our voices to the higher ups.

You can leave a message 3 ways: 1. Wait until Exact/Scenario's Facebook Page updates/posts up a photo of Sood Sai Paan and then leave your comments, likes, or messages/requests on that/those photos. 2. Or flood the regular posting column thingy. 3. Do all of the above!

Exact/Scenario's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Exact.Scenario

Thank you everyone for these past few weeks of love. I'm happy to have been part of such an amazing team of people.

SOOD SAI PAAN TEAM, LET'S GO!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: ................*Whisper* Go for it. :secret:
And you know I will. Haha. I won't confront them face to face, but I will go on fb (using my siblings accounts) and shoot them down like never before. Haha.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Good evening fellow Sood Sai Paan fans, viewers, silent readers...Monday is our last day, let's enjoy it together as a family. Since Sood Sai Paan is coming to an end next week, a few last requests, which will require each and every one of our efforts, strength, love, and support. :dance1:

1. I'm sure the majority of us have Facebook? Please log onto Exact/Scenario's official Facebook Page and REQUEST an Official Uncut DVD of Sudsaipan (that's how they spell it).
2. If you have fallen in love with Toomtam and Vill as a pair, please REQUEST for them to reunite in another lakorn soon!
3. Please show, share, write, and express your support for Sood Sai Paan for one last time on Facebook. Let's make our love LOUD and CLEAR! Let's try to make a difference or at least send our voices to the higher ups.

You can leave a message 3 ways: 1. Wait until Exact/Scenario's Facebook Page updates/posts up a photo of Sood Sai Paan and then leave your comments, likes, or messages/requests on that/those photos. 2. Or flood the regular posting column thingy. 3. Do all of the above!

Exact/Scenario's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Exact.Scenario

Thank you everyone for these past few weeks of love. I'm happy to have been part of such an amazing team of people.

SOOD SAI PAAN TEAM, LET'S GO!!!!
Exact better watch out cause I'm on my way to flood your Facebook. Thank you aiyaja.