SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Yes, please we still NEED that double DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!! 555+++  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :pervie:  :clap:

I think my favorite scene would have to be that scene of Nee, running back into Thit's bedroom and crying like some mother-fool of some sort! Like, literally, her crying there was AMAZING! She cried like a real GIRL! A real life situation/acting there! That I applaud for her!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

In the end, it's good to know that Thit never intended to hurt Nee.  He wanted her to come out clean and help her become a better person, so Thit is really a genuine person overall. :spin:  :coverlaf:  :clap:  :loool:

Ah, Gan, do you really have to be that polite and prim, and never speak for yourself?!?! Lol. Geez, naa man sai sometmes.!! LOL

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
....My thoughts are seriously a jumble of mess rite now... I feel so empty, knowing it's the end of SSP! My, what a journey! I can't really say that I'm angry with the ending, for Toomtam and Vill don't disappoint me at all, no. :wub: As for the script, haha, that's another different story! :lolyup: Haha, I'll probably reply to the comments in a disorderly fashion. :lol: A lot of things to check out first before replying though. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
But let's not forget to pray for DOUBLE DIGIT RATINGS!!! :dance1:
Double digit ratings??! It's such a bad lakorn I don't know if it deserves our prayers haha. All I'm gonna pray for is a ToomVill reunion. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So Vill updated her IG with a note...basically, Vill is reciting one of the lines Gandamanee said to Thit during her dying scene, something along the lines of, "I just realized when I was Gandawasee, who received lots of love from everyone, that what I needed most wasn't money or gold, but what I needed most was pure love that I received from you....can you hug me? Hug me again like when you hugged the Gandamanee at Prajuab." Then Vill tells Gandamanee to rest in peace.
Well, Vill's exact words were, "Gandamanee, please sleep well." Vill is like stuck on Gandamanee or something.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol people had time to watch the ending after reading how rubbish it was ? Someone should write to p'Art. It sounds that P Art since the beginning want us to synpathise Nee (look at the promos) but he failed badly since he is not good at writing a balanced and subtleted script and character. It is sure P'Art is not a fan of Gan character he never intended to develop her or her relationship with the other character. Therefore he does superficial job on this character. Anyway Mr Art is on my list of worst writer in dramaland with Yuzhen so far

cikna

sarNie Adult
like all of you, i was a bit upset and dissappointed with the last epi. the serie should have gone out with a bang! maybe a pregnancy or something!

gandamanee brought hell into everybody's life and took so many lives away....and in the end she died peacefully? right.....

yeah, i get the forgive and forget moral-lesson thing, but not everyone is the forgive and forget material. there's also retribution and paying for sins thing. at least she should seek forgiveness from her father, gan and everybody else. at least that show some sort of regret on gandamanee part. oh, well, it is what it is.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Okay, I'm feeling a lot better now. Still feel cheated. LOL! Vill crying as Nee upstairs was phenomenon. As much as I hate Nee for what she had done to Gan and Tith I feel little sad on how she die. Man, love the acoustic version of Yang Ruk Ter Meuan Derm when Nee was dying/flash back between Nee and Tith.

My message to dead Nee is "The only way to receive love is to only love first." That is why you feel love from Tith and everyone else because you for once loved. Despite your death Nee the one person you can blame for your misfortune is your dead mother who you will eventually meet below heaven. LOL! Man, I having some mean thoughts on Nee.

Overall, the acting in this lakorn was outstanding. Best acting will have to go to Vill for portraying two characters. I will have to give it to Guy too. His acting in here made me think he was a true prevent in real life. LOL! Toomtam is always the best at what he does. 

Despite the ending I still hope and fingers crossing for double digital. Also, regardless what happen still rank as one of my favorite lakorn of 2013. Only hope that Toomtam and Vill will be pair again. I wasn't even ready to say goodbye to Sudsaipan. I need a new lakorn to heal this broken heart. I think I gonna hop over to Channel 3 for a bit. WIll be back when Toomtam new lakorn is out. I lied. Still not feeling any good. Feeling a little depress. 

Was thinking did anyone ever saw the original of Sudaipan? Thinking I might have to see for myself. 

Off topic: Can't wait for Toomtam new lakorn. Hope it air soon. So my heart will feel better.  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Double digit ratings??! It's such a bad lakorn I don't know if it deserves our prayers haha. All I'm gonna pray for is a ToomVill reunion. Haha.

Oh, at least you watched the ending, huh? Awh, too bad there is no more of Wit, huh? His exit is too abrupt! Too many loose ends! But I love the sound of the second part of your quote...VERY much. :yes: :D

katecao

sarNie Egg
Ommo! I've watched Sud Sai Pan's ending today. Well, i'm not yet ready to say goodbye to it. I'm gonna miss these series :( On the other hand, I admit that I want Nee to die, but her dying scene in episode 17 is so heartbreaking (combine with the sad background music). Her dying scene is very sad :( Vill is such a very good actress. She portrayed 2 different roles very well. But, the last episode really disappoints me. I feel like ep 17 pretty much revolve around Nee and Thit. I wished they had more Thit and Gan scenes. Overall, I think its a good series afterall, because I got hooked by it :) Hoping for more projects for Vill and Toomtam. I really love their chemistry :)

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Honestly, I was really disappointed with the ending. It just upsets me even more when an ending isn't great when you have great actors- the main lead having amazing chemistry, good story-telling (at least before Nee's killing rampage and whatnot) and when the cinematography/this lakorn's 'world' looks beautiful. When dramas have great beginnings and middles, but then give endings that just don't satisfy after 'closing the book', that's what's gets to me the most. *sigh* Oh well...I loved Thit and Gan's stuff in the beginning and will re-watch that.

And yup, reminded me of those dramas (ex. Summer Fever) where you think it's about one character or couple, but then in the end it was really about someone else as a whole. And I just couldn't feel sorry for Nee at all. She killed so many people or hurt them and she didn't feel any regrets other than her possibly getting caught. And I think that's what made me even more be like "um...so why should I like how things ended?"

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... I was expecting Nee to be dead by the 3rd part (of the videos uploaded by ThaiLakornHD). So I clicked to watch the 4th part, nope there's still Nee. Then off to the 5th part, nope she's not dead yet. Then off to the final part. 8 minutes for "reconciliation". 8 minutes. Wow! The director has greatly ruined a supposed to be good lakorn and tremendously broke my heart. Hope is definitely forsaken for SSP. Oh well, due to being utterly bitter and disapointed of having a hope unfullfilled, I am not hoping for it to get high rating. Yup, I'm so upset to the point of not wanting to give the director, the staff and the bloody company who approved such idiotic ending the chance of enjoying the victory of getting high rating while they victoriously has wasted my time hoping for a remarkable ending for the pra'nang.

Nevertheless, my broken heart is now quickly being treated by the very cute MARKIM in TRRR (I know this might be off topic but this is what happen when SSP ending suck so bad that I'm trying my best to forget about it and hope that the SSP crew will be sooo upset that I chose to watch other lakorn than theirs!!!! AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!).

"mia ja~~~~"

I'm coming KOB!!!!

=)

p/s: It's nice meeting you all, the thread is a wonderful place. I "met" wonderful people here. Hope we'll reconnect soon through other interesting lakorns.

AikOm^_^

:whahuh: Bun-bun, your reference to Mark's character in TRRR is hecka hilarious!!!!!!!! :lmao3: :lolyup: I think that lakorn will be good medicine for your broken heart. :D I was re-watching the finale. It's not too disappointing the second/third time around. Gosh, Vill and Toomtam got me crying so hard for them! Um, I have work today and tomorrow, and I doubt I'll be in the mood to write out my detailed thoughts on the finale...plus, all those tears have given me huge headaches. I'll probably get to it tomorrow. :) Vill totally nails all her Nee scenes today! :wub: :bravo: Well, here's the final episode for those who haven't seen it yet. :teary:

Credit: truebankstv. (Full episode upload)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKehm4q-6AE

Credit: LAKORNHD ThaiTV. (Episode broken up into 6 parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDnScK2bSqg&list=SPF10yZb-FZlcXFOb3BUsMkj59Ns1J-xAT

Small clip of Toomtam and Vill "interview"/BTS video. :) Credit: pookidteungkhunna2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXMpPHrZD4

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not disappointed by the ending because I already expected it after reading the spoilers. Although, they did move a little fast during the beginning which had my hopes up about Nee being out of the picture early. Apparently not. Lol. She continued to steal the whole show. Gan and Thit been through too much to only have 5 mins of corny happiness at the end. They should make a part II where Nee's ghost continues to haunt them. LOL.  

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I feel sad for Nee how she didn't get the person she love. After watching the last ep eps the part ending scene my kissing machine is soo HOTT. But can't they give Gan and Tithit a better ending like aleast 10 minutes? Praying for misssexylips and the kissing machine to pair up again!!!

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching the last ep today. Don't know why, but had goosebumps while watching it.! Can't believe it's over already. I waited for this lakorn to air every week, now that time has come to an end :( I enjoyed this lakorn, but I do wish there were more cute scenes between Thit and Gandaowasee. It kinda died after the divorce scene. Other than that, one of my favorites! :) Looking forward to Toomtam's new lakorn!., ^^

AikOm^_^

Off to work. I'll catch up later when I return. Here are some pictures. :wub:

Credits: Vill & Kate's Twitters; artexact & sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Note: Ahem, this is Nee and Thit. I don't care which twin it is with Toomtam anymore; Vill and Toomtam are HAWT, HAWT, STEAMING HOT!!!! :spicy: Hope that they can reunite soon in another lakorn with plenty of scenes! :wub:

Note: And now, here's a tame yet just as exhilarating one about Thit and Gan. Art never released this picture before...dang it, what took him so long?!!! And we didn't even get to see this scene in episode 7!!!! :rant: Yet, the picture is more than enough treat! :yummy: For now.

Note: Bigger picture! :D *Squeal* :drool: :spicy: :faint:

Note: I still :heart: them so much during the brief ending. :wink:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Off to work. I'll catch up later when I return. Here are some pictures. :wub:

Credits: Vill & Kate's Twitters; artexact & sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Note: Ahem, this is Nee and Thit. I don't care which twin it is with Toomtam anymore; Vill and Toomtam are HAWT, HAWT, STEAMING HOT!!!! :spicy: Hope that they can reunite soon in another lakorn with plenty of scenes! :wub:

*PIC*

Note: And now, here's a tame yet just as exhilarating one about Thit and Gan. Art never released this picture before...dang it, what took him so long?!!! And we didn't even get to see this scene in episode 7!!!! :rant: Yet, the picture is more than enough treat! :yummy: For now.
*PICs*

Note: Bigger picture! :D *Squeal* :drool: :spicy: :faint:

Note: I still :heart: them so much during the brief ending. :wink:
I miss them so much two. Me too I don't care which twin it is because it is still Vill anyway. Kit tueng Them already