[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

joey

sarNie Adult
awww... i hope this will confirm soon because it will be such a fresh new pairing, and i like both Pok and Chakrit.

jakjann

Jakjann
After rumor that Pok Piyathida and Chakrit will playing in this drama for EXACT the latest rumor is that Joy Siriluk will joying in this drama too. And Vill Wannarot must be on this because she is lovely actress from Khun Boy. December 8, 2010 will clear everything what is the true or not!!

And the next rumor said that the OPENING CEREMONY will happen already at themiddle of december 2010.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wait Pok and Joy are working for Exact now? For some reasons I like Pok more than Joy S so I'm happy to hear that Pok is the main nangek. I hope to see the picture of the opening ceremony soon.

jakjann

Jakjann
If I am not wrong Joy and Pok are freelance now...
and I hope it is true because I want to see JOY!!!^^
She is the one of the best nang ek in Thailand

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yay pok! i love her she's one of my favorite actress! this is going to be an interesting lakorn if it's pok, chakrit, and joy 2gether! :scratchchin: seems like this will be good hope that it is confirmed i will be lookin forward to it!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think they're the same age. Cos Chakrit his 32 or 33.
Nooooo, Pok was born in 1975 which makes her 35 yrs old and Krit was born in 1978 which makes him 32. 3 yr age difference.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is super active. Making movies and lakorns one after another. I haven't seen Pok for a while, never thought about her and Chakrit pairing up. Seems interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
uh the cast seem kind of akward. pok isnt suitable as n'ek anymore. she look motherly. it should of been chakrit and joy

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw from Pepper's twitter page he is in this lakorn and they already start to film this lakorn. He said it's going to be on air March of 2011.