roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Too bad Aerin isn't the nang'ek. They need to give that girl at least a n'ek for once. 555 As for Paowalee, I think she's cute. I liked her a lot in Ice Saranyu's MV "Ruk Gun Na." Very good singer. As for her acting, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'll just wait and see. Seems like Golf is getting pra'ek roles now. Thanks! :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This will air on Tuesday, September 10, taking over the Monday-Tuesday slot for Ch5. Here's the teaser. Pao is so adorable and pretty!!! :wub: She and Golf are decent on screen together. Not too fond of Golf's look, though. :facepalm: I have to say, I'm more excited about the pairing of Aerin and Fair; they look freakin' hot and cute together!!! :drools: I'll tune in to this if I have spare time. :)

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiZcemtIEEk&feature=player_embedded

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm tuning in. I like the cast. Pao & Golf are kinda an odd couple. She's cheerful and playful while he seem more reserved. I hope her acting has improved since her last lakorn.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Sometime the odd couple 's lakorn are the best. Haha like for example son and pang?? Haha but yes I will give this one a try too since ch 5 lakorn has been a bit interesting lately to me

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree with Yingytastic! Somtimes, the odd couples are more interesting. Son and Pang were an interesting couple indeed!
I'm up for a comedic lakorn so I might watch this plus Golf and Paowalee don't look too bad. Aerin should really get a na'ek role one day though. She's such a great actress.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
First episode went by quick & I didn't even do any fast forwarding. I want more already. Golf makes me drool. Tao is funny. Lift playing a gay character? Love Pao's singing.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh judging from Yingtastic & Soklahote's posts, this is pretty good so far. :) I am definitely going to watch it. Now ... I just need to find time ;~; LOL.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh judging from Yingtastic & Soklahote's posts, this is pretty good so far. :) I am definitely going to watch it. Now ... I just need to find time ;~; LOL.
I'm biased because I am a fan of Pao's, Golf's, & Lift's music. I also liked Tao's music back in this days. Funny they got singers from both RS & Grammy in the same lakorn. Well Lift & Tao are ex artists of RS. Aerin is quite beautiful in the lakorn.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Soklahote: Ah, I see. I've seen Pao in Saifah Gub Somwang and I became a fan of her although not a big one. But she does have a nice voice and she's pretty. I like her short hair and think it matches her so well. As for Golf, I've only heard a few of his songs but he's handsome so that's all that matters to me, LOL xD That's so cool though that this lakorn is filled with singers. Aerin is a beauty :)