[Ch5] Zeal 5 Kon Gla Tah Atam (PolyPlus)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Kan and Koy look so compatible together! Kan is totally belong to action genre, I can imagine to see him as a sad weeping pra'ek

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Karn sure does make a HOT police guy. :spicy: I love my man when they're playing this type of action. lol :sweat:
THANKS.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I just finished watching the first episode and who knew that it was going to be a scary one..ish. Totally freaked me out when he first saw that one girl. lol
Anyways, I like it actually. I just dislike the whole music and stuff that pops out during the unnecessary scenes. lol The fighting scene at the office was interesting. Hope to see some romance between Karn and Koy soon. :thumbsup:
Too bad this lakorn only airs on Saturday. :thumbdown: I would love to see more.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
wow, gun and koi make one hot looking couple <3
i'm happy gun has praek roles now, loved him the most in "rak mai mee wan tai"
there are actually many actors from that drama who also play in here o.0 like the girl who played arno, one of the uncles and the baby faced vampire servant...

sunisa

This actually looks good. They look hot together. Gonna watch it once it finish airing. Once per week is too little for me. P'Kan is soooo hot. Love him as a vampire and police.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is getting good.... I love the ghost part of it. Too bad it only plays once a week, gotta wait another week lol