[Ch7] Arsoon Noy Nai Takieng Kaew (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you. They should make her a (main) n'ek soon (and yes with nat as her p'ek). I love tubtim. she's so versatile. she can take on any role. BTW, her character in this lakorn is so sad though. I hope she turns good and has someone to pair up with at the end like Kwan's character in the last part (sao noy nai takieng kaew 2) because she was evil/rai in there too.

Anyway, tubtim totally suits the genie role/clothing. She looks so pretty in them. Oh, her dancing and singing was superb in the mv.
glad you agree with me, i know right, they really should let Tubtim play as the main n'ek again soon, next lakorn with Natthew will be super great. many fans are waiting to see. Tubtim is the only ch7 actress i love. she's a great actress. you name it she play it all already, comedy,drama,romance,fantasy,action,sweet-innocent-tomboyish-strong-fighter characters, now she's playing a bad role. she's a versatile actress. a real actress that can play every roles. she can do it all: act, sing, dance and she carried a good image too, doesn't have scandalous news like other actresses. love her cheerful,friendly,proper personalities. very smart girl-attends two colleges at the same time,wow. so she's not only a pretty face. there is many reasons for me to love this girl, i'm proud to be one of Tubtim's fans.

i know how it will end but don't want to spoil for you. yep, Tubtim's character is so sad,pitiful in here. arsoon is suppose to be evil but really daraka is a good person cuz got raise by a good lady, but her anger was bottle up too much for so long, so when she gets to the point she can't take it anymore, she explode and turn evil toward the end(if they follow the book that's)

yep read many comments from varieties board, many said Tubtim look so pretty in the genie clothing it glows on her and dances great in the mv. i personally thinks mixs women are beautiful, Tubtim is mixs with thai,chinese,indian. (that i know of so far who knows she may be mix with more ethnics).

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
glad you agree with me, i know right, they really should let Tubtim play as the main n'ek again soon, next lakorn with Natthew will be super great. many fans are waiting to see. Tubtim is the only ch7 actress i love.

i know how it will end but don't want to spoil for you. yep, Tubtim's character is so sad,pitiful in here. arsoon is suppose to be evil but really daraka is a good person cuz got raise by a good lady, but her anger was bottle up too much for so long, so when she gets to the point she can't take it anymore, she explode and turn evil toward the end.

yep read many comments from varieties board, many said Tubtim look so pretty in the genie clothing and dances great in the mv. i personally thinks mix women are beautiful, Tubtim is mixs with thai,chinese,indian.
haha I don't mind spoilers teedee. I just hope she doesn't die cuz that would really sucks. yeah, i totally understand tubtim's character and why she turns evil.

I'm glad that others are complimenting tubtim cuz that means she will be more popular, then has a bigger fan base, and they will eventually make her a n'ek. :thumbsup: oh, I love mixed people too. I think they're very attractive. Yep, and tubtim is one of them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I don't mind spoilers teedee. I just hope she doesn't die cuz that would really sucks. yeah, i totally understand tubtim's character and why she turns evil.

I'm glad that others are complimenting tubtim cuz that means she will be more popular, then has a bigger fan base, and they will eventually make her a n'ek. :thumbsup: oh, I love mixed people too. I think they're very attractive. Yep, and tubtim is one of them.

ok i'll spoil you. Tubtim's character died!!!! it does suck big time!!! when i found out i didn't even want to watch it cause it's just too sad but then think again i gotta support Tubtim so i force myself to watch it. so hope she does continue to get compliments for her character in here cuz will mean a lot to her, cuz she's worried about playing this character. and i agree the more compliments the more famous she gets and more chances she'll get to be n'ek again. at the end her character did turn good back but she died sacrifice herself to save baifern's life.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
ok i'll spoil you. Tubtim's character died!!!! it does suck big time!! when i found out i didn't even want to watch it cause it's just too sad but then think again i gotta support Tubtim so i force myself to watch it. so hope she continue to get compliments for her character in here. her character turn good, she died cause scarifice herself to save baifern's life.
Whattt???!!! I don't like this. Why can't she sacrificed and live? Is it possible that they will change the script? Like it or not, yes, we still gonna watch this for tubtim.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Whattt???!!! I don't like this. Why can't she sacrificed and live? Is it possible that they will change the script? Like it or not, yes, we still gonna watch this for tubtim.
Dida suck big time too!! i ask if they can change the ending, let Tubtim's character be happy ending but they won't. they gave lame excuse it would ruin the author's story. i was thinking whatever!! if they want to be considerate of Tubtim's fans they could change it, cuz many books change the scripts when make into lakorn anyways. i know right why can't she help baifern and still be alive, ok she don't have to end up with a couple but don't make her died, is too sad. that's why Tubtim said her character is so sad,pitiful. i'm so glad you still gonna watch this for Tubtim.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Dida suck big time too!! i ask if they can change the ending, they won't. they gave lame excuse it would ruin the author's story. i was thinking whatever!! if they want to please Tubtim's fans they could cause many books change the scripts when make into lakorn anyways, right. that's why Tubtim said her character is so sad,pitiful. i'm so glad you still gonna watch this for Tubtim.
So true, many lakorns didn't go "by the book" either. Well that's what real fans are, right? I'm only watching this for tubtim.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So true, many lakorns didn't go "by the book" either. Well that's what real fans are, right? I'm only watching this for tubtim.
but we should have know ch7 never really listens to the fan's opinion anyways, they do what they want
it would mean a lot to tubtim if she knew her fans will continue to watch her in this lakorn and mean a lot to me as well. thanks, you are a true fan of tubtim.
i'll go into a bit detail on the scene: the thing is tubtim and baifern fight at the witch world and an earthquake occur, both girls got suck into the ground, tubtim then heards her mom(kik) voices so she got her good senses back and pushes baifern up and the ground swallow tubtim up, and that's how she died. so sad T_T she save baifern's life or else both of them would've died. so i won't actually say her character is n'rai cause really fai's character is the real n'rai. Tubtim's character just very sad.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
it would mean a lot to tubtim if she knew her fans will continue to watch her in this lakorn and mean a lot to me as well. thanks, you are a true fan of tubtim.
i'll go into a bit detail on the scene: the thing is tubtim and baifern fight at the witch world and there was like earthquake occur, both girls got suck into the hole, tubtim then heards her mom(kik) voices so she got her good senses back and pushes baifern up and the ground swallow her up, and that's how she died. so sad huh? T_T...
oh, you're welcome. there's no need to thank me. i think you're more of a true fan than i am, more dedicated.
Awww the scene is so sad and so sudden too. thanks for all the spoilers. wow i'm amazed they spoiled this much for the fans.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I really hate ch7 and their (stupid) plots/storylines most of the time.

Tubtim's character always suffers in most of her lakorns.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, you're welcome. there's no need to thank me. i think you're more of a true fan than i am, more dedicated.
Awww the scene is so sad and so sudden too. thanks for all the spoilers. wow i'm amazed they spoiled this much for the fans.
i'm always glad to know more of tubtim's fans. doesn't have to be dedicated like me but just watch tubtim's lakorns, is consider a good fans enough.
it's typical, they always spoil, even before the lakorn airs, cause people read the book, and like to spoil it, reader's of this book know that tubtim's character is not actually consider n'rai but more a very sad character. some even consider tubtim's character another n'ek character, but just a very sad n'ek character that's all.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hate ch7 and their (stupid) plots/storylines most of the time.
totally agree with you, i really hate ch7 too. their lakorns are crappy with dumb storylines/plots. don't know how to please the fan's. or just refuses to care what the fan's want. many fans has post requests and even call for natthew tubtim to pair up again but still didn't happen. yep tubtim does get very sad characters, suffer is a good word to describe her character.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
reader's of this book know that tubtim's character is not actually consider n'rai but more a very sad character. some even consider tubtim's character another n'ek character, but just a very sad n'ek character that's all.
yup, I definitely see her character as a n'ek.

Nonetheless, she's always a n'ek in my heart (with her charming features and cute and sweet personality) ^_^
oh I sound so cheesy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yup, I definitely see her character as a n'ek.

Nonetheless, she's always a n'ek in my heart (with her charming features and cute and sweet personality) ^_^
oh I sound so cheesy.
yep i mean she save baifern's life that counts a lot about her character how much n'ek she is.

oh no you sound so sweet. i can't agree more with you. Tubtim will always be n'ek in my heart too. she so lovable how can you not love her ^^.
hey Be you have e-mail address, you play facebook?

it's just so sad cuz some people get to play bad role too but at the end they don't died they turn good and happy ending. like kwan in part 2 or grgr with mint character turn good and end up happy with pope. just so unfair for tubtim playing this role that she end up dead. TT

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
totally agree with you, i really hate ch7 too. their lakorns are crappy with dumb storylines/plots. don't know how to please the fan's. or just refuses to care what the fan's want. many fans has post requests and even call for natthew tubtim to pair up again but still didn't happen. yep tubtim does get very sad characters, suffer is a good word to describe her character.
Yeah, ch7 is degrading everyday. Maybe tubtim does these sad roles so well that they keep giving it to her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, ch7 is degrading everyday. Maybe tubtim does these sad roles so well that they keep giving it to her.
yep she does play sad roles very well.
i guess she suits to play sad roles cause some seem to see her as weak with her petite figure and sweet,innocent face. but i think she has more poentials than that. she can play any roles just give it to her and she'll do great. she need to be given more challenging roles than this.

i'm calling a night, pm me about your email or facebook account. so nice chatting with you. hope we can chat again later.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I pity tubtim alot but she shouldve put the blame on Nannie when she did it herself. That just really bad. But as bad as she suppose to be at the end I wish she have a happy ending too. They should change it and have Tubtim live and fall in love with a Warlock or somebody .. They should have Natthew as a guest star to get with tubtim. I really dont like the ending after i read it sigh.. Im still waiting for Tubtim and Natthew to reunited.. I watch keep watching Nuer Manoot just for them..

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like Nannie's personality in here. I remember watching the second part of this lakorn where they have Poo and Tle together. That was one of the cutuest lakorn ever.I love the main girl personality in there too. Hunnie was so cute and nice. I recommend you all to see it. As for this i will give it a chance and keep watching ;))

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I don't like Nannie's personality in here. I remember watching the second part of this lakorn where they have Poo and Tle together. That was one of the cutuest lakorn ever.I love the main girl personality in there too. Hunnie was so cute and nice. I recommend you all to see it. As for this i will give it a chance and keep watching ;))
I actually like Nannie's personality.. shes a spoil brat yes.. she likes to whine yes.. but what i like about her is that she is straightforward.. she tells the truth even though she knows people wont believe her..

I like Daraka at first cause she was soo nice prim and proper..but what she did in episode 3 was bad.. she took money out from their shared bank account and put the blame on Nannie and then try to act innocent to cover it up to her mom and brother.. She's secretly bad inside.. but I love tubtim and i wish she get with someone (ahem ahem Natthew XD)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I pity tubtim alot but she shouldve put the blame on Nannie when she did it herself. That just really bad. But as bad as she suppose to be at the end I wish she have a happy ending too. They should change it and have Tubtim live and fall in love with a Warlock or somebody .. They should have Natthew as a guest star to get with tubtim. I really dont like the ending after i read it sigh.. Im still waiting for Tubtim and Natthew to reunited.. I watch keep watching Nuer Manoot just for them..

i didn't finish watch ep 3 yet so can't comment. but then daraka is an arsoon supposed to be mean and evil it's their nature as arsoon. and look like she's overcome by her arsoon's dad to be evil too. but deep down she's not an evil person or else at the end she wouldn't have save nanni's life.
i'm surprise you like Tubtim and Natthew in Neua manoot too. but then who wouldn't hehe. yep still wait and always wait for them to reunited again. to be honest i still re-watch Neua manoot many times. only Natthew&Tubtim scenes, they are the reason i love this lakorn.
yeah it's very sad ending for Daraka. Nattim's fans did ask for Natthew to be a guest star with Tubtim at the end. and we should've know the answer, Ch7/Dida doesn't care about the fan's requests, like always. i'm only watching well paying attention to only daraka(Tubtim) scenes in this lakorn.
i don't like nanni's personality too, she has a bad mouth, too bratty. she look more like n'rai to me. i don't like bratty n'ek character like nanni, also it's becos of baifern's acting make it more annoying to watch. no offense to her fans though, but that's just how i feel.