[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Fortunately, Weir is the only actor that I like from channel 7 so I'm glad that he is having some more work. I was hoping for him and Kwan to pair up again. Going to wait until everything is confirmed though. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I'm still crossing my finger for a darn weir/kwan reunion... grrrr!!

I got so giddy when she posted a "miss you" picture of her and weir picture of DDH on her IG.. gaahhhh!!!  I want reunion.. ASAP!

anyways, thanks for the news.  Weir and Nao... hmmm... I gotta picture the two..

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Did she really do that?!?  :woot2: Everyone swears that the two hate each other too much to ever work together again. I think differently. Lol. If he can work with his ex, he sure can still work with my beautiful Kwan again. I'm gonna go search up that picture to instill some new hope in me :cheer:  

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i did a quick cap :p

and here is what she wrote:  "ทรรศิกา i miss u "

and sadly... we all wish it was Weir she was missing... but I think it's just her character ทรรศิกา "Tasika" that she missed.. boohoo..... 

ehehe.. but you never know.. they may write one thing just to cover up.... you know?  *winkwink*  LOL... wishful thinking.. *coughcough*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
And whoa..... I just read the cast again...

Weir, Om, Nao, and Pooklook ....  Oh dear... who the heck is gonna play the lead or second... omgahhh... 

Weir def cannot go second to Om or vice-versa.... eeekk..  unless they're doing two p'eks... but I'll still feel like one is more inferior than the other.... oooo...

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Aikoden!  :dance1: Yeah, I read what she wrote and it says Tasika. But out of all pictures, why did she choose that one!?! It's not like her. So maybe she's hinting something for us fans? Lol. Idk. I can only hope! Really in need of a reunion of these two. I never recovered from my DDH fever.

And yeah, I was confused about Om being here. It's not very common for two popular p'eks to play in one lakorn together.  

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think Kwan just try to promote this Lakorn cuz now DDH is playing in china or maybe she calling weirkwan fc back for they new Lakorn 5555 J/K but u can see how much people miss this pair n want to them pair up again from the comment in there.
aikoden said:

anyways, thanks for the news.  Weir and Nao... hmmm... I gotta picture the two..
Have you see weir n nao pic together yet? They have a pic together from last year ch 7 calendar, they look cute together too n pooklook also have one on her ig too though

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
That pic of Kwan and Wier, she just want to say us fans that they are going to do something together.
Kwan will be a guest in 7 see concert when Wier is holding his concert. Cr: ch7 fb.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's funny though.. if she's promoting DDH for China... why that picture of all picture? :pervie:

Cheeraka said:
That pic of Kwan and Wier, she just want to say us fans that they are going to do something together.
Kwan will be a guest in 7 see concert when Wier is holding his concert. Cr: ch7 fb.
Oooowaaahhh.. for reals.. oh goodness!  I hope they'll do a duet.  At least there'll be some interactions :lmao:

Miley19 said:
I think Kwan just try to promote this Lakorn cuz now DDH is playing in china or maybe she calling weirkwan fc back for they new Lakorn 5555 J/K but u can see how much people miss this pair n want to them pair up again from the comment in there.

Have you see weir n nao pic together yet? They have a pic together from last year ch 7 calendar, they look cute together too n pooklook also have one on her ig too though
You know, I actually haven't seen the two together yet... I always knew she'd be paired with Weir them one day... but still hasn't pictured the two LOL.  will definitely check out the calendar.  thanks :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh.. why thank you.
They look quite good :3

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome aikoden. I've seen various of FC IG's and they all seem to confirm that these four will be in this lakorn. I like the idea of seeing Weir and Om reunite additionally with Now and Pooklook but both actors have reached that stage in their careers where they shouldn't be playing supporting to the other. It'd be nice if they made both roles equally significant. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@aiko I was going bananas when I saw Kwans upload of her and weir. DDH is def one of my all-time favorite lakorn !!! I want a reunion ASAP

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Off topic for who, who miss weirkwan, Kwan will be weir guest on he concert which is coming this Saturday 24 Aug.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
I miss them together! Will there be any video clips?
Not sure anyone gonna upload the clip but I think there should be one on youtube may be a bit late on there

A bit sad this Lakorn is not very focus on love story, this Lakorn is about war not about love :(