[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I never finished that lakorn btw, but he's great for a newbie. He'll definitely be in Weir's league by the time he hits 30, which is in 4-5 years? He started a bit late as p'ek but at least they discovered him. Ch.7 is running low on p'eks. Weir's their only front runner.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I literally skimmed through all the dramatic scenes Lol Mike's love for Now pushed me to finish the drama. In KB, you can tell that Mike was reciting the script but in here, he's doing fairly well. I ended up not watching RRRK so Idk how his performance was. I agree on what you said about Mike. He's becoming quite popular too and it helps that Mike is good-looking.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mike said he wasn't into acting at first. When he first started, he couldn't remember the long lines so he added some things that weren't even in the script. Lol. The director took it because he'd already have multiple takes. He used to stay in HK before someone persuaded him to give acting a chance. At times, his eyes are blank cause he concentrates on reciting his lines, but I think working with Tua Saranyu really helped him improve and grow to love acting. I didn't watch his previous works before RRRK cause I didn't like the pairing, plot, and production. I only tune in when 2 out of 3 of those criteria are met. Lol. They're satisfied in here.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Wow, that's one good looking cast!!! They just look so stunning! I wonder if anyone's subbing this lakorn. I watched it without subs and I need my subs to understand them! The con of being an international fan!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This drama is the best lakorn airing right now. The chemistry between the actors is great, the acting is good, the flow is good, the scenery is great, the lighting is great, the traditional music is good, both girls are lovely, the way it is shot is natural and make BR looks like playground. The storyline is not your typical p'ek/n'ek, Bromance is great... too bad underrated

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't expect much from this lakorn but Micheal/Now scene were cute and funny to me. Love their playful interactions. I liked Now/Aom scene too. I like the idea of friendship and unity. I was hoping for a reincarnation of them to meet at the end...but I enjoyed their scenes together.

I like how they didn't force it and made so and so end up liking another person since the other person don't like em. I hate when they do that.

Hope to see Now/Micheal in a lakorn mainly focus on them.