[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is beautiful. The lakorn is well shot so far and I like how Om has the hots for Now first which is not typical knowing Now character

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not surprised that Meung Jai fell in love with Jan at first sight. She's someone with a lot of personality, both spunkiness and sweetness in one. Unfortunately, they're not soul mates and are rather destined to be very good friends. Did anyone see Om's IG post where he was pleading producers to pair him with Now in a lakorn? I pray to the lord that his wish gets granted. And it's pretty darn obvious that he has a crush on her despite that she's already taken by the lovely New lol. They would make an adorable pair though. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
*sigh* oh Om you are so good looking but your lack of great acting skill for this role really disappoint me. It makes me soo sad!!! I really wanted more emotions from him when he saw Ratika but thought she was Galong.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Im enjoying so far! I think Om is doing a great job!! Lol. Pooklook doesn't fail to disappoint as usual and I don't find Now annoying. She's cute!

Did anyone catch in episode two where they incorporated the Bang Rajun girl characters?? Haha!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
*sigh* oh Om you are so good looking but your lack of great acting skill for this role really disappoint me. It makes me soo sad!!! I really wanted more emotions from him when he saw Ratika but thought she was Galong.
Maybe he feels nothing for Ratika so far so later he will express when he start feeling for her. Because definitly he sure shows emotion towards Now so far

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I wasn't talking about his inner feelings for her but like shouldn't he show more surprised then that when he thought he saw Galong in this strange world or when he saw the monk? Maybe I'm just asking for too much from my ch7 peeps lol.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! I just finished watching episode 2 and was just about to comment on Om's acting in that scene where he meets Ratika but you beat me to it Meow.  I agree that I expected more expression. Om was literally reciting his lines without any emotion at all and even the delivery of his voice was lacking. This is only the beginning so I hope his acting gets better as the lakorn progresses further. I have some faith in him. Pook looks really gorgeous in her modern attire and I just love her speaking voice. It's so soft and soothing to the ears and same applies to Now. My favorite parts so far are the beginning during the modern times especially when Mike was telling those foreigners that Meungjai was an actor. "It's okay, he's an actor. He's just acting" haha.
I also like the ending when Meungjai said to himself, "Jao Jan ery, tah pbee mai dai glub bpai, jao mai roo wah, jao kamao huajai kong pee laew". Swooon worthy! 

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think I got lost somewhere. Ratika and Mike doesn't like each other right?

Seems like they are just friends.

And it seems like Muang Jai is in love with Jao Jan but I think she just admires him as a brother. Plus I think she sees that Galong loves Muang Jai so she is not one to interfere. I like that about her. Won't be no love triangle. :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Episode 2 and 3 were much better because Meung Jai arrived to the future and met Sirote. They have good brotherhood chemistry. I really like Mike's acting because he's such a natural at playing arrogant/comedic characters. He delivers his sarcastic lines with an attitude. Haha. Sometimes I think he uses his personality to act. I loved hearing him speak English. He definitely became more handsome. Although he has an accent, I feel like he's comfortable speaking English while acting. That's because he was a businessman before becoming an actor. I'm sure he knows the basics of multiple languages, including Chinese. He has a bright future.

I think Om's very handsome here in his Bang Grajun attire. I believe he's Meung Jai so when he wears modern clothing, he stuns me. Lol. He's very good at playing clueless, especially when he's seeing all the different technology in the present for the very first time. However, he does lack a lot in scenes that matter. 

I don't have much to say about Pooklook because she gets a pass from me all the time. She did her homework.

As for Now, I don't think her portrayal as Jao Jan is her best. It's difficult to play hot-headed characters and be likable. She irritates me at times, but I still love the gal. I just don't think she needs to over exaggerate the movement of her mouth to express her discontent in things. I think Pooklook would've been able to play Jao Jan better because she played Paeng so well while Now would match more as Galong. I hope she doesn't over do her facial expressions when Mike gets there because they won't start off on the right foot in the beginning.   

Over all, I'm enjoying this so far and hope it continues to get interesting. I'm just worried it'll bore me when they go back to the past because me and historical eras don't click. Lol. Each time they kept transitioning to the past, I became bored. But once they went back to the future to focus on Mike and stuff, I was interested again. One thing I think they could've done better was Mike and his family questioning whether Meung Jai really came from the past. They believed it too easily; it was unrealistic to me. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I like both Om and Mike however I feel that Mike's acting is a lot stronger than Om. I've been able to skim through ep2 and I also hope I won't lose interest because we've waited so long for Atitha to finish filming/air.

I like Now as Jaojan though. Hehe

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I like now as jao Jan also. And I can't wait for the next episode when sirote meets her!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Could watch the first two episodes and so far the lakorn is intriguing ? This is not predicable and I find Now lovely as tomboy JaoJan and as I said I like how Om has the hot for a character like her for a change before liking PL character. PL is lovely too. Her and Now have nice chemistry and her character is typical ladylike prim/proper girl. But she is fine

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm having a hard time watching ep3-4 T_T I tried the SHH website on both google chrome and Internet explorer to see if the video will load. :( no luck.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I adore Mike and Now too! I hope they're really reuniting in La Ong Dao because I prefer Now's mature acting more. I think her acting is back to normal in episode 4 so she's cute again. I love how Mike stared at her up and down with flirtatious eyes when he realized she was a girl. Lol. This guy. He's swoon worthy when he's playing a play boy who's not a jerk like Kimhan.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omeeegahhhhh okay. After I finish my hw, I'll catch up with ya. Eeeks.

I love the way Mike stare at Now in KP too....oh man!!