[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm barely on episode 7, but like did anyone else notice the scene where Potjamarn was reading Chai Glang's letter to her after he left.. there is a novel by Tom Clancy, SSN on her desk? That novel was written until 1996, and I'm sure the era in this lakorn is way before that rofl. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm barely on episode 7, but like did anyone else notice the scene where Potjamarn was reading Chai Glang's letter to her after he left.. there is a novel by Tom Clancy, SSN on her desk? That novel was written until 1996, and I'm sure the era in this lakorn is way before that rofl. 
Lol, I didn't even notice that. You must have good eyes to notice that!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 8, and I think it was okay. When the little boy  tried walking and almost fell, Min and Vee caught him. And then right before they start playing the theme song and change the scene, I saw Vee smirking. Lol, that made me laugh. I wish Min told Vee that his mom and aunt slapped her. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really dislike lakorns that give the servants to much screen time...I understand if they contribute to the storyline like Pa Nom does, but the ones that follow people around to harass them.. seriously..Anyone else think that Nat in this lakorn somewhat looks like Noon W?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Anyone else think that Nat in this lakorn somewhat looks like Noon W?

I see Nat looking like Noon W when the camera isn't seeing her full face. Like when the camera is towards the side of her face, I see Noon W

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I find this lakorn so boring. Idk if I should continue. Is it going to pick up? I remember seeing Saranyu's version, but not Joy/Num's version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Episode 8 felt a little all over the place for some reason. What was the point of Jaem telling Poj that the grandpa is having another one of his fits? The scene went nowhere and Poj didn't even go downstairs, what a waste of 2 minutes lol. Episode 9 was better. 

I laughed so hard with the haircut scene with Chai Klang and Poj.
Poj: about my hair....
Chai Klang: I'VE SEEN IT OK!!
He is so maturely immature. I think its due to his pent up feelings for her. He and Than Tom are being such doofuses; they know going on that trip with Bonlorm is bad news but they are both trying to be cool and uninvolved adults about it. I kinda get that Chai Klang wants to use reverse psychology and kind of push her to do it so she won't but since Poj is hard headed and like her inner monologue said, Chai Klang could have told her nicely and she would listen but now that he's being moody she has to go against him. But Than Tom really could have told her, he knows Bonlorm's "area of work" he knew it was dangerous but decided to use the weather as an excuse and then end up going after her. WTH Nukoon just went into the car with two strangers just because they mentioned Poj. It would probably be better if Than Tom met him once so the scene wouldn't look so random LOL. I think in the older versions, Chai Klang wasn't back from abroad yet during the whole Bonlorm incident, I guess they wanted him back early for more scenes with Poj and their weird tension, which I have no objection with. Aww Poj adores Chai Klang more than she shows. The scene with her and Nukoon where she praises Chai Klang is cute. 

Can Na Praew's house be finished yet so she can go back home? I'm sick of this woman. Mom Panarai and her sister are the worst daughters in the world "we're too old and weak to visit our father but we can sit and gamble all day" *sigh*

I really like Kade as Than Tom. I realized how long it has been since I've watched his lakorn, I think the last time was Pood Pitsawad. He's no Off Pongpat but he's doing a good job. 

I love how much Chai Klang doesn't give a crap about Than Tiew. I laughed so hard when he just walked out. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I didn't even get to watch any episodes this week, but on Friday. Cupid Candy, you made ep 9 sound great. I want to watch it so bad, but I got to wait until Thursday.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL don't worry too much, you're not missing much. It can get a little slow. 

WHOOPS Forgot to mention what i think is the biggest thing that happened. Vee looks like he lost some pounds this week. It makes him look good, he looks younger. He was looking like a bloated old man earlier. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think I remember Joy's Poj giving Bonlorm a better speech, but I was younger and things always seem better then. Perhaps I'll go rewatch that scene. I like how this lakorn tried to give the audience two sides to Than Tom and Ying Lek's problem with Than Aom and Than Tum's conversation. At first I agreed with Tum with her points that Lek is too jealous all the time and then Aom gives her two cents that Tom shouldn't have went into this relationship at the start then. That got me thinking yeahhh, Tom was already irritated in the beginning, before they even got engaged when he kept on hearing Lek using such language when describing Poj, he knew he really didn't like that but he got engaged anyways. Poor Chai Noi, Seum is a dick for no reason. Where the hell does this kid get such negativity... oh yeah from Praew. I feel bad for Prasop, his wife and kids treat him like shit. Leave that biatch Praew. LOL Poj's biggest fear is Chai Klang marrying Than Tiew. The wedding is most likely next week so yay!!!! I went back to watch the marriage proposal in the earlier two versions so I wonder how they'll do it here. Looking back, I didn't like how Joy wrote to Num that she choses him. Poj is too hard headed and prideful to do that. Looking back, I think ch3 took too many odd liberties with their remake. Looking forward to hearing the famous line "if you don't hate my Sawangwong name, lets get married"

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I thought this was boring from the start and really for me, Min doesn't fit the role like everyone else said. But my mom loves this lakorn and forces me to put it on for her every time there's a new episode up and I won't have anything to do because she'll be using my laptop. I had no choice, but to watch with her. Watching it more finally made me like Min's version of Poj. I remember I really loved Num/Joy version though. :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I thought this was boring from the start and really for me, Min doesn't fit the role like everyone else said. But my mom loves this lakorn and forces me to put it on for her every time there's a new episode up and I won't have anything to do because she'll be using my laptop. I had no choice, but to watch with her. Watching it more finally made me like Min's version of Poj. I remember I really loved Num/Joy version though. :)
Right! I didn't like any of the cast in the beginning too, but I gave it a chance, and I'm slowly starting to like it. Like I've said before, I don't very like movies taking place like years ago. So it was hard for me to continue this, but still watching it.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
From minnietheweir_interfc

[Previously on "Baan SaiThong" (EP.8-10)]:
Potjaman got her hair cut and started to work as a teacher (Love the cute hair style) //
Than Tom of blue blood started to show his interest in Potjaman, which of course made waves in the house from his fiancée Yinglek, and caused a bit of uncomfortable feelings to Chaiklang. //
The secret regarding the golden sand house was revealed--Potjaman and her family is the rightful owner of the house! 
Would Potjaman get better treatment from the Sawangwong family thereafter? Would she claim the house back?... The first climax is about to come! Lock ur channel from Thursday till Sunday, for "Morasoom Sawaat" and "Baan SaiThong" na ka @minpechayaMin's Potjaman is like the sunshine in the old golden sand house, bringing the freshness and hope into the house, and attracting ppl to follow this lakorn every weekend. It is not hard to see Min's dedication and sincerity to the role of Potjaman... Any of ur efforts, justified or not, we all saw it! ❤

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It starts getting good, then esp 10 was all draggy. It took one whole esp for the grandfather to die. There were lot of nonsense scenes in esp 8 and 10.  I hope it will not drag for so long.