[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that's only if she accepts it...

hmmm, Min is a pretty gal and all but, I still feel like she doesn't have that Pojaman character feel... I can't sense it from looking at her..

and a side note: Please don't bash other daras.. keep the afuse peace :) Thank you.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Agreed with Aikoden! She is pretty and all, but she may not match the role. She is still kind of stiff. But she is alright at her acting.
I think Om will do a good job!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yea I hope that over time they changed pa'ek to someone new and more compatible with Min Peechaya. I am okay with Pong but sometimes I want a chemistry that spark. lol like Min and Om! hahaha :) :coverlaf:
Pong has the mature looks to fit this role more than Om plus I don want my classic
favourite to be ruin I know U adore Om and Min i do like them as much as u but u got to
give Min a chance to work with others too specially an A-list like Pong

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
who wants to see min n om in a remake of tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin,i wish ch 7 did a remake of this lakorn with tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin, min would be great for this role since she has that sweet provokative looks plus she's the thai features too. especially with om,,love them together,,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EcIFKIcrs&playnext=1&list=PL481546EDF41167BC

this lakorn has got everything; sweetness, romance, love, drama,,om n min

Min n Om

Tang n Numfon
OMG!! khandawasee and khandamanee !! i loved this lakorn as a child :D ... i wouldn't mind Om & Min :) ... Or any n'ek w/ OM!!!! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please can we all get back to barn sai thong topic

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
please can we all get back to barn sai thong topic

Yeah they should get back to this topic not just like om and min,om n min. He is not in here, and I think om is will not match for this roles. :thumbdown: Pong is the best choice. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah they should get back to this topic not just like om and min,om n min. He is not in here, and I think om is will not match for this roles. :thumbdown: Pong is the best choice. :thumbsup:
dee mak myheromike your the one that has a well understand others are just too hyped about something else aren't related to this topic

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol it's okay to have wishful thinking bc it has not been confirmed by pong himself whether he will be in here or not. there are some of us who just miss Om hahaahhaa =D

--
but yea, if you have news on Pong, do share! I am up for either Pong or Om! :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can we all please get back to this topic its a :eek:fftopic: my advice is watch out for
the upper grade members and admin catches a spamming going on sorry that I have to
repeat my saying but for those of U that mentioning another thing that aren't related
be on safe side

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol it's okay to have wishful thinking bc it has not been confirmed by pong himself whether he will be in here or not. there are some of us who just miss Om hahaahhaa =D

--
but yea, if you have news on Pong, do share! I am up for either Pong or Om! :dance1:
yeah, true wishful thinking bc some of us miss om n min too much, just hope Pong doesn't except this role n it goes to Om,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Om will fit to play Khun Chaiklang P'Num character cos this is a too mature
role for Om Pong his a better choice, as his older and plus a chance to see Min with
an a-list like Pong she'll gain her acting skill I know U guys are so crazy about
Om/Min pair but U got give others a turn na ja took khun :grouphug:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
can we all please get back to this topic its a :eek:fftopic: my advice is watch out for
the upper grade members and admin catches a spamming going on sorry that I have to
repeat my saying but for those of U that mentioning another thing that aren't related
be on safe side
lol, p'alice ja.. mai pen rai na.. :weee:
it's ok to be off-topic once in a while..
and plus, the cast hasn't been confirmed yet..
so it's just wishful thinking picking fav daras hehe :)

if i have to choose between om and pong.. for sure i'll pick pong..
om is still a newbie and i can't have him play an important gentlemen part like chaiklang.
pong is an a-list dara but.. i still wish it could be a dif p'ek.. but ch7 has no p'eks to match hmm..

09sarn

sarNie Egg
Can someone translate this? It seems to be related to this lakorn. Thanks! http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/111109_0632.html

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I don't think Om will fit to play Khun Chaiklang P'Num character cos this is a too mature
role for Om Pong his a better choice, as his older and plus a chance to see Min with
an a-list like Pong she'll gain her acting skill I know U guys are so crazy about
Om/Min pair but U got give others a turn na ja took khun :grouphug:
Yeah I do agree with you Alice. Why do they alway talk om n min in here,he dont even have any new on this lakorn. I think pong is suit for the cloth they wear in this lakorn more than om :thumbdown: and pong will look more good in this kind of role. Also I think in this lakorn they just wear like the cloth pong wear in Ngao asoke. Pong is best choice for me and suit for everything in ban sai tong :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol silly how u guys keep mentioning pong even though he is NOT confirmed either. It makes no difference if some of us hope and wish it's Om. hahah

@myheromike: According to this latest news, Om and Pong are up against for the Chaiklang role. Min is the only nominee! :)

credit 2 Siamdara

My world would ROCK one more time if Om and Min are paired up again in here! I love them in BDDR!!!! ^_^