[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahaha that clip very funny. It make laugh so hot,that girl very funny. At Alice thank na ja. If I would that girl I will chose pong that guy :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Pong and peak wow hot too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahaha that clip very funny. It make laugh so hot,that girl very funny. At Alice thank na ja. If I would that girl I will chose pong that guy :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Pong and peak wow hot too.
oh yeah that lady she's funny :coverlaf: I'd laugh so hard watching that clip too :thumbsup: :lmao3: P'Pong his funny too :woot2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kuda, LOL thank you for sharing that.

Pong is so dear and funny. He's a good lookin' fella. I still say Om has a gentler expression that suits my personal taste of Chaiklang.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol no need to apologize, everyone has a different opinion and taste!
pong is not bad an actor! i dont see the hype, but if he was picked, i would just be a little sorry that's all. LOL Bc I love Min and would hope for her to reunite with Om instead!

Hope Om is confirmed soon. LOL
I have a stubborn answer always! Lol
Om Akapan!!!!

----

Let's pray Pong doesn't accept this lakorn bc he is currenting having one with View, and another one.
agree, 100% :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO... oh Kuda.. thanks for the clip!!!
whooo.. that was hilarious!!!! is that tukky? or someone else? hehe LOL.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm going to cry if Om is playing ChaiKlang's role!!!!
Lol, that clip was funny!
Pong is so freaking HOT!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I heard it will be Pong!! and he said he will loved to play the role but they still haven't confirmed it yet if Min and Pong are going to be the main people. For me I can't really see Pong playng the role with Min. Although I love them both. I wouldn't mind seeing Min and Om playing in another lakorn side by side again.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol no need to apologize, everyone has a different opinion and taste!
pong is not bad an actor! i dont see the hype, but if he was picked, i would just be a little sorry that's all. LOL Bc I love Min and would hope for her to reunite with Om instead!

Hope Om is confirmed soon. LOL
I have a stubborn answer always! Lol
Om Akapan!!!!

----

Let's pray Pong doesn't accept this lakorn bc he is currenting having one with View, and another one.
I second :dude: this hopefully Om is the one to confirm to be in here, i know Pong is great but I want another Om and Min :woot: ....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Definitely the pra'ek Chaiklang role is given Pong sorry to those rooting for Om maybe
next we'll see him with Min again

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Definitely the pra'ek Chaiklang role is given Pong sorry to those rooting for Om maybe
next we'll see him with Min again
So pong is the p'ek in here 100% right. Yeah can wait to see.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
that clip made my day, this was a few days back. but can someone tell me what this article is saying. anything new? confirmation? http://www.daradaily.com/news/31424/ป้อง%20อ๋อม%20ชิงบท%20ชายกลาง/

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I heard it will be Pong!! and he said hey will loved to play the role but they still haven't confirmed it yet if Min and Pong are going to be the main people. For me I can't really see Pong playng the role with Min. Although I love them both. I wouldn't mind seeing Min and Om playing in another lakorn side by side again.
You heard??? Do you even have the article that Pong has "accepted"?! The role was given to both Pong and Om to decide in the latest article. If you have the article that Pong accepted this, you should post it to avoid any confusion. Min herself hasn't even confirmed!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
You heard??? Do you even have the article that Pong has "accepted"?! The role was given to both Pong and Om to decide in the latest article. If you have the article that Pong accepted this, you should post it to avoid any confusion. Min herself hasn't even confirmed!
I agree :dude: